LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trisha Goddard Adult Baby Diapers

either that guy has nerves of steel or (like me) he could guarantee that (unless it made the national papers) his family would be none the wiser for him appearing on a show like that cause none of them watch them! EVER! and frankly this is the first time i have ever watched a show like that, and even tho it was about a specific area of intrest for me i still found it dul!

If you have nerves of steel, why no profile picture?

the reason i dont have a profile pic is not because i dont want one it is simply a case of i dont have one!, my webcam software does not alow for takeing of pictures, and i cant get the pics from my phone to my pc cause my phone was not suplied with a usb cable that fits the phones socket and im not paying those rip of assholes for another cable that costs £35!!!

however im no coward, if you want to see what i look like i invite anyone who wants to to add me on msn and ask me to turn on my webcam!

:huh:

Cool how the first guy insinuated that the dude was some kind of molester, wasn't it? But the guest never sets him straight. really cool How they all asked him if he was defective in this part of his life, or that part. But hey that's me I'm defective because I wear the occasional diaper? Right?

What a complete set of morons, from the host, the audience, and how the "guest" was really, too embarrassed being bombbarded by all this shit bein fired at me. Hell even Jerry could have done a better show than this, and let me tell you the Jerry Springers out there have absolutely no soul to speak of and their audience lacks an IQ.

One of the worst attempts at trying to get a rating I have ever seen, and hope to never see again.

Dude, that sucked the big one.

Rock on,

Vic B)

the reason i dont have a profile pic is not because i dont want one it is simply a case of i dont have one!, my webcam software does not alow for takeing of pictures, and i cant get the pics from my phone to my pc cause my phone was not suplied with a usb cable that fits the phones socket and im not paying those rip of assholes for another cable that costs £35!!!

however im no coward, if you want to see what i look like i invite anyone who wants to to add me on msn and ask me to turn on my webcam!

My phone lets me email them to myself. That's why my signature pic came from. It has Send, View, and Options along the bottom of the screen when viewing images. You just need an email address for it to send to.

I do wonder what was going through this guys head when he signed up for this. He must have known that he'd be roasted by everyone there. I had to stop watching after a couple of minutes. I don't know why he had to go wearing a footed sleeper as well. What I think we need to convince the public before trying to get acceptance or anything even close to that, is that 99% of the time we are just regular folks, watching TV, Going to the supermarket, or any of the other millions mundane things we do in between "playtime". This is such a personal quirk for many of us, we even have difficulty explaining this to the people who know us most intimately, so how he expects anything close to understanding, from an audience in to see a freak show, is beyond me.

I wish we could agree between us not to do these shows.

I had to stop watching past the intro. I've never watched Trisha Goddard before, but her style reminds me of a similar clip from the Tyra Banks show (which has been discussed frequently on this forum in the past). I get that ABs and DLs are not in the "norm" of human sexuality, but we are not any more freaks or sex fiends than people who enjoy BDSM or crossdressing. It may be a long time before you ever see a male or female lead in a major Hollywood film wearing diapers or baby clothes for pleasure, but think of how long it took for activities like same-sex kissing to become "acceptable."

Seemed to gotten into a bit of rant, there. Anyway, I applaud the AB who went on her show, but not so much the people on the show itself.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, I agree with you guys. I like your comment, a good read. Well, I also admire him for going there, wow. but those 3 loosers were just aweful! especially that bald guy, man he was a moron! I think they should at least read something about our lifestyle before they start asking embarassing and stupid questions. I also fould his get-up a bit overboard, I mean he couldve had some normal looking clothes on him and the sleeper in a bag or something. Well... its a tough life when you try to bring an AB life into the publics eye... luckyly im a DL .

• 1 month later...

The thing they never asked was "is her hurting anyone?". He never really got the change to answer the 'normal' peoples' questions properly. Especially to things like that "why don't you go to the pub" remark, a good reply could have been: "Yes, I could go to the pub, get pissed and vomit into your mail slot at 1AM, or I could sit at home quietly and wear nappies, what hurts you more?

Hi there boys n girls.

The person on this show was me! I did this show several (5) years ago while i was little girl less. Now before you pull apart my motives and my decision to do the show, i believe that it would be fair for you to understand the circumstances at the time. When i was apporached to do the show through another AB site, i was initialy asked if i could make contact and help out a researcher for the show by asking some questions, being as i thought no harm in that, i made the call and tried to answer what she wanted.

A few weeks after the call she had called me back and asked me if i would appear on the show and explain about AB's, my first reaction was to ask if she had lost her mind, but after alot of pressuring and pleading i left the call with a promise that i would think on it. 2 weeks later i get another phone call from stating that there was need for me to appear on the show as they had managed to find sombody else who was willing, ok i said, but who was it? At first she was unwilling to say, but after a little prying i managed to get the persons screename from her.

OMG i knew this person and what a arse he was, the person that should be nowhere near a camera representing us, it would of made us all look like mental retarded pedos. So, to save our community and to save us all looking like pedos, i sucked it up and went forth with the show. The other person was told to go do one and i was sent the train tickets.

What you see on the clip was only the 10 mins that was aired of a whole hours worth of filming, during that time i was heckledf, called all kinds of things and generaly degraded, however.. what they dont show is where i had acctualy defended myself... thats the media for you.. misrepresentation!

Now, as for the sleeper, that was NOT my idea. I had brought and fully intended to use my own normal clothing. I however had fully read and signed their contract and then out came the sleeper that they had made.. I had no intentions at all to wear it, but the production managers waved the contract at me stating a particular piece stating that i would comply with requests and that if i didnt, they would sue for breach of contract...so on the sleeper went. I didnt really have a choice.

So as i said before what was aired is not really reflective of what was filmed and it has been edited. No, none of my family saw this show and niether would they so i knew i was safe, plus they were out the country at the time on holiday.

What i did was for the benefit of our community, i did it for all the right reasons at the time. Riducule me and call me whatever if you still want to, but just remember this, I had the balls to take that step and take 1 for the team not to mention that it could of been sombody else on that stage making us look 10000 times worse.. will leave that to your imagination.

take care

Adam

• Like 2

Hi there boys n girls.

...dialogue - read above...

Adam

You have more balls than I

'tis unfortunate that television shows are about ratings rather than reality - it just wouldn't do if you appeared as a normal sane adult. I would hazard to guess that most scholarly sources would conclude that unless your fetish starts affecting your normal life, it is harmless.

Now I know the full story, I'm sorry if I came across as a bit harsh.

You do indeed have the most balls, more balls than that stupid bald guy, most definitely.

You were truly stuck between a rock and a hard place. Who was their other choice?

Thank you for your support... indeed it didnt go down aswell as i had hoped but hey.. such is life.

Obviously i cant and wont say who the other person was as i dont think it would be fair..sorry.

Adam

I think you were very brave, and as you state the media in general cannot just report a story they have to sensationalise it, usually just to grab attension.

I think though if you watch that clip at the begining as you try to explain youre reasons for doing what you do, just look at the faces of the people there.

They weren't there to hear what you had to say, it was like oops! grown up bloke + nappies = pedofile or child molester or at least something nasty'

The first of the "normals" to say anything just let what he was thinking come straight out his mouth, no thought, no consideration.

I never usually watch these types of progammes and I was internally cringing for you just watching you up there.

One thing you have to remember is that everyone in that studio was acting.

If the bald guy hadn't thought infantilism was an affront to humanity, he would have been questioned. He had to be an exemplar of "blokeyness" which of course can only mean being a close minded bigot. Trisha had to give the crowd a freakshow, and the audience had to be disgusted.

Also, I don't know why the "if you're stressed go to the pub" argument keeps coming up. It's not like the two are mutually exclusive. Isn't there a clip of a tv program where two sexy comedians are wearing diapers in a bar? ;)

Abrera... im not a fool.. I did read that contract very carefully.. i was caught on a technicality. There wasnt exactly a bit that said "You will wear what we give you" I was caught under the "you have to comply with our requests while on the premisses" bit.

**Edited to change the name .. sorry**

I find it odd youtube has disabled my account so I had to create a new one to see this video. Now I have lost my videos I no longer have on my computer I had on there. Neither of them were copyrighted.

Adam,

I admire your courage, and although you went on TV to support the AB/DL world, and that the media wanted to sensationalise this, Trisha seemed to do a better job to offer an unbiased view - that is compared to Jerry Springer. Trisha, similar to Springer, admitted that she doesn't understand the interest, but did not condemn it.

BTW, from the youtube video, it doesn't seem that you were diapered - were you?

Spokane Girl,

if you contact youtube http://www.youtube.com/t/contact_us?hl=en_GB they will be able to fix that account for you.

Adam,

I admire your courage, and although you went on TV to support the AB/DL world, and that the media wanted to sensationalise this, Trisha seemed to do a better job to offer an unbiased view - that is compared to Jerry Springer. Trisha, similar to Springer, admitted that she doesn't understand the interest, but did not condemn it.

BTW, from the youtube video, it doesn't seem that you were diapered - were you?

Spokane Girl,

if you contact youtube http://www.youtube.com/t/contact_us?hl=en_GB they will be able to fix that account for you.

Will all my videos still be there if they un suspended it?