LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

No I procrastinate far too much!

I actually meant the value of material items, I got offered $5 for something worth $150.

I figured, which unfortunitly is very true for most Americans.. -_-

I sincerely apologize to you if you took it as hurtful or anything Abrera, but I did have to jab back, I'm sure you understand ;):P

There ARE things that serial killers and psychos in general have in common. Torturing and killing animals (especially pets) as a kid is one of them. If you think that's normal, you probly could use a 4ft pipe wrench upside the head... :bash:

But, back in the spirit of the topic...

It's odd how we come to understand our pets.

i understand that sarcasm is hard to detect in written form but really,....what i wrote?... come on. it may be disgusting and offensive but goddammit if it's not hilarious to me because it is so vile.

i understand that sarcasm is hard to detect in written form but really,....what i wrote?... come on. it may be disgusting and offensive but goddammit if it's not hilarious to me because it is so vile.

Sorry if I misinterpreted that. I was taught from a very young age that if you do something to an animal that doesn't deserve it (killing vermin or bugs or hunting is alright, as is killing dangerous critters [or jacking a dog's jaw for trying to bite you], but not hurting critters just for the sake of hurting them), then you deserve to be beaten for that... It's kind of an ingrained thing... I don't find anything funny about even joking about it... <_<

In other news... Die Hard is on encore right now! B) Yippee-Ki-Yay, Mother****er!

I still wonder who'd win in a fight between Ash Williams and John McClane... They're probly the 2 most durable movie heroes of all time...

I still wonder who'd win in a fight between Ash Williams and John McClane... They're probly the 2 most durable movie heroes of all time...

You have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon? Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?

Fucking love Die Hard.

but.....

omg.......Ash vs. McClane......Epic battle.......damn......can't decide.....

McClane can take hits but Ash has his chainsaw.

McClane has amazing aim with anygun but who needs aim when you have a boomstick

McClane went on a walk through the Bronx with that sign but Ash spent 2 nights in a cabin after killing his friends, fiance, and having his hand possessed.

McClane kills terrorists, Ash kills demons......

DAMNIT!

You have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon? Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?

Fucking love Die Hard.

but.....

omg.......Ash vs. McClane......Epic battle.......damn......can't decide.....

McClane can take hits but Ash has his chainsaw.

McClane has amazing aim with anygun but who needs aim when you have a boomstick

McClane went on a walk through the Bronx with that sign but Ash spent 2 nights in a cabin after killing his friends, fiance, and having his hand possessed.

McClane kills terrorists, Ash kills demons......

DAMNIT!

Exactly. And you forgot the badass quotes.

McClane: Yippee Kai Yay, Mother****er!

Ash: Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

It's a pity that the Deadliest Warrior show only deals with real life warriors. I'd love to see how they handle this conundrum. Though, realistically, I figure that undead, demon-possessed terrorists would take over the S-Mart and they'd end up having to re-kill those instead... B)

I really should try to go to bed earlier... Except... It never seems to do any good and I wind up getting back up...

Exactly. And you forgot the badass quotes.

McClane: Yippee Kai Yay, Mother****er!

Ash: Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

It's a pity that the Deadliest Warrior show only deals with real life warriors. I'd love to see how they handle this conundrum. Though, realistically, I figure that undead, demon-possessed terrorists would take over the S-Mart and they'd end up having to re-kill those instead... B)

I really should try to go to bed earlier... Except... It never seems to do any good and I wind up getting back up...

Deadliest Warrior rules almost as much as Chuck Norris, and that is a lot of rule being ruled around. To be honest, at first, I thought GB's should have won against Spetznaz, but this weekend I really thought about it and the ballistic knife is much more badass. The knight totally should have killed the pirate too...that was just bull.

I don't know though, "Hail to the King, baby." just seems like a much more badass quote :lol:

My friends have a similar mindset to me. From a conversation a few minutes ago:

Me: I need new glasses. I mistook a song title "Stage Fright" for "Stage Fight".

My Friend: Heh! Stage fight would've been better anyway -- wishful thinking.

I know that Johnny Cash's "The One On The Left" has a stage fight... Are there any other songs about band members fighting on stage?

Microwave chicken + microwave broccoli/Cheese = good stuff. Every now an then, I get bored and try different food combinations. This is one that works. Another good one is Berry Mix + Chicken.

I dislike the rain but I fall asleep faster when it does. I'm so confused. I prefer my precipitation to take the form of a thunderstorm not a shower.

And its the eyes that cause the similarity.

Your avatar has a look of surprised confusion with a hint of stress, where as Daria's face is that of pure unadulterated apathy. But I do like the creativity that goes into making your own avatar, I'm thinking about getting off my ass and making one myself, but we'll see if that happens.

What program did you use to do yours?

since when is it possible to divide by cheese?

I'm a writer (hobby, not profession). My favorite pastime is effectively being God to several different realities. I've done a lot stranger things than simply dividing by cheese.

In other news, why do they keep Brian on Family Guy? He sucks worse than the Vaudeville guys. The show would be a lot better if he died.

I'm a writer (hobby, not profession). My favorite pastime is effectively being God to several different realities. I've done a lot stranger things than simply dividing by cheese.

In other news, why do they keep Brian on Family Guy? He sucks worse than the Vaudeville guys. The show would be a lot better if he died.

brian is the shit, he is also seth macfarlane (the creator of the show) in cartoon form. meaning, he isn't going anywhere soon.

i have a job now and it's my first weekend off and i am getting drunk as fuck