LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

Tell that to the designer of the SR-71 Blackbird... Excellent example of form and function...

I'd say the Thrust SCC is on the same level in terms of looks. Definitely a product of function, but looks mint :P

Abrera's picture shows it off even better, its pretty much a ground based blackbird.

i wish that made boxers that wern't so tight , but if i get ones that arn't so tight , they bunch up and are more uncomfortable then ones that are tight. But either way they are uncomfortable. and then my pants are too loose with a belt or without that I can't freeball. Briefs make me feel odd. and I can't always wear diapers.

WHAT AM I TO DOOOooOoOoooooOoOOoOoOOo?

Sundays are slow days here too, but by my choosing B) When I was younger that was a lot different- I wanted to do things but it was illegal to have any business open on Sunday that wasn't a necessity to the community- you couldn't trade in alcoholic goods on Sunday- you couldn't buy or sell clothing (including hosiery) on Sunday- you couldn't work on someone else's car or buy parts to do any car repairs with on Sunday- you couldn't arrange meetings of a non-church group untill after noon- you couldn't get a bondsman to bail you out of jail on Sunday- and the list goes on and on :angry: Back in 1977 (I think) this state finally reconsidered these "Blue Laws" as they were known, repealed 179 of them immediately, reworked dozens more, and set a deadline to make the thousands of other day-specific state and local laws here automatically expire two years later :) There are still a few restrictions for Sundays. Local areas can decide if alcohol can be served with meals then but general public sale is still prohibited, and a lower threshold for disturbing the peace is allowed but those are the main Sunday restrictions now and everybody likes it better- except for the drunks :lol:

Bettypooh

last sunday my church had a guest pastor, during his sermon he sang about 3 songs with some music videos going on the projectors that he made himself. it took all the self restraint i had to not whip out my zippo and wave it over my head like it was a greatful dead concert.

i can't stop thinking about it for some reason, like if i had done it would it have boosted the pastor's ego or made him self concious (he's gonna start his own church soon with the same preeching style) would i have given him extra fuel for his works or embarassed him bad enough to make him decide not to start the church right then and there.

also i can't help but wonder if it was just my semi dormant sense of mischief that gave me the idea in the first place or what.

why is it i dwell on the most seemingly insignificant decisions and just trust the important things to work out in the end?

Dragons are probly the best mythological creature ever... Unless one counts the rare dragon afflicted with lycanthropy... Draconic Werewolf would have to be the apex of mythological creatures, as any further levels of badass would turn it into a Chuck Norris clone...

They're not illegal here. You just need a fire marshal to OK you to have one. Automatic weapons and sawed-off shotguns are illegal and those are staples of most shooter games. Same with rocket launchers.