LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

S Story That Pissed Me Off!

I was searching andfound this story.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/cnn-ne...728/detail.html

I just want to know why the hell?

Why didn't the family step in earlier if they knew about the conditions o the place and the children?

Why didn't the boy take off his own diaper? Perhaps, he was mentally handicap?

this is some bull shit. Just total bull shit. He should be put through the same torture, that sick son of a bitch!

....He should be put through the same torture....

Unfortunately the US has decided that such treatment of convicted criminals is cruel and/or unusual enough to make it prohibited :angry: I never saw that it was either one or both of those to treat someone the same way they treated their victim- in fact I can think of nothing more fair or just than that :glare: I'd bet that if we did to the criminals what they did to their victim as normal punishment then the crime rate in the US would drop rapidly :rolleyes: I don't believe in 'citizen justice' but there are times when it should be overlooked for if the government won't protect innocent people adequately then the people might just take the job on themselves :huh:

Bettypooh

This is indeed a criminal act.

I had the same problem with my ex-wife.

I remember comming home from work and my youngest son was crying. I changed his diaper and noted some rash. I remembered seeing my wife use the last diaper that morning. There was an unopened package of diapers in his room.

The following day I decided to pull off a sting operation. I took a felt marker and placed two black dots on the inside of my son's diaper before going to work. When I arrived home from work that evening, I checked my son's diaper. I saw the two black dots. My ex swore up and down that she changed him but she had no explaination for the dots.

To make a long story short, I filed for divorce. The judge granted me custody of my children.

My children's mother deserted them. She went into hiding after the court ordered her to seek employment and pay child support. I have yet to receive any financial support from my ex.

In summery, the bitch belongs in jail.

No matter how hard we try, there will always be bad people in the world. The only thing I could do was to get the kids out of the bad situation

I was searching andfound this story.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/cnn-ne...728/detail.html

I just want to know why the hell?

Why didn't the family step in earlier if they knew about the conditions o the place and the children?

Why didn't the boy take off his own diaper? Perhaps, he was mentally handicap?

this is some bull shit. Just total bull shit. He should be put through the same torture, that sick son of a bitch!

Unfortunately the US has decided that such treatment of convicted criminals is cruel and/or unusual enough to make it prohibited :angry: I never saw that it was either one or both of those to treat someone the same way they treated their victim- in fact I can think of nothing more fair or just than that :glare: I'd bet that if we did to the criminals what they did to their victim as normal punishment then the crime rate in the US would drop rapidly :rolleyes: I don't believe in 'citizen justice' but there are times when it should be overlooked for if the government won't protect innocent people adequately then the people might just take the job on themselves :huh:

Bettypooh

That's all fine and good until you get convicted of a crime you didn't commit and are tortured for it. Kinda hard to overturn a sentence that has already been carried out and leaves irreversible harm. Plus who makes the decision of what type of crime warrants capital punishment/torture? Also, wouldn't those actions make you just as guilty as the man/woman you torture. Having said that the people that allow this to happen are scum and I do think that this person should be removed from society for 20+ years.

Despite what people think what should be done or not done to Jesus Rodriguez, he is now in prison, and innmates tend to dish out strict and severe justice to child abusers. I would be surprised if he ever got out of jail alive.

However, who I also lay blame to is child support services - those people who care too much about themselves and not about the children that they are employed to protect. Them, like most state employees, wouldn't know what a days work is, never mind how to do it - and without some drastic action, this type of abuse and mistreatment of children will continue.

Robehouse and baby_snow_white are telling a fictional story about the abuse and saving of children. The sad part of this story is that in each and every country, it happens and we, the general public, trust our state agencies to at least try to protect the innocent.

Unfortunately, the legal system is set up to protect the guilty and prosecute the innocent. I'd prefer the legal system to make the mistakes of convicting the wrong person rather than let even one guilty one go free. Tenderheart, I totally disagree with your point of view. There IS a right and a wrong - an if you cross the line, no matter how small, it IS wrong, and you should get prosecuted.

Despite what people think what should be done or not done to Jesus Rodriguez, he is now in prison, and innmates tend to dish out strict and severe justice to child abusers. I would be surprised if he ever got out of jail alive.

However, who I also lay blame to is child support services - those people who care too much about themselves and not about the children that they are employed to protect. Them, like most state employees, wouldn't know what a days work is, never mind how to do it - and without some drastic action, this type of abuse and mistreatment of children will continue.

Robehouse and baby_snow_white are telling a fictional story about the abuse and saving of children. The sad part of this story is that in each and every country, it happens and we, the general public, trust our state agencies to at least try to protect the innocent.

Unfortunately, the legal system is set up to protect the guilty and prosecute the innocent. I'd prefer the legal system to make the mistakes of convicting the wrong person rather than let even one guilty one go free. Tenderheart, I totally disagree with your point of view. There IS a right and a wrong - an if you cross the line, no matter how small, it IS wrong, and you should get prosecuted.

Amen! I agree! Bring back the gallows!

That's all fine and good until you get convicted of a crime you didn't commit and are tortured for it. Kinda hard to overturn a sentence that has already been carried out and leaves irreversible harm.

But in this case, we know the mother fucker did it. So, his ass needs to be tortured. Let him sit in a diaper for a month. Then, take it off and beat his ass with a stick of thorns. After that, burn his sick ass at the stake. I'd love to watch his ass burn.

Plus who makes the decision of what type of crime warrants capital punishment/torture?

The same lousy people who give these asshats life of luxury in prison while we struggle out here. Prisoners have it so good. I guarantee the crime rates would drop significantly if there were capital punishment and strict punishments for other crimes.

Also, wouldn't those actions make you just as guilty as the man/woman you torture.

Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would bring justice for the inocent little babies who cannot defend themselves. My ass lost a baby. Let me tell you, it is one of the most devistating things a mother can endure--to bury your own child. So, I can't understand how some sick asshat can harm a baby like this. If I could, I'd give anything to bring my daughter back. I'd give anything to hold her in my arms and tell her I love her. I never WILL understand why these asshats do what they do because I don't think like them. I could not even put myself inside their mind for a millisecond. It is far removed from me. I'm not sick in the head.

Having said that the people that allow this to happen are scum and I do think that this person should be removed from society for 20+ years.

No, remove his ass forever. People like this should not be released back into our society. Such people do NOT DESERVE another chance at life. These sickos and asshats are the reason that my children were on leashes when we were out when they were small and the reason I make them stay near my husband and I at all times now. We take this so seriously that if they go out of our sight, they lose the priveledg of going out for some time. I can't take any chances of some asshat snatching my children. Sickos are the reason I rarely let them spend the night over people's houses unless I knew the parents for a very, very long time because the punishments are too easy, and bad people are released all the time. Hell, we live among them. They're right under our noses. I'd be god damned if anyone would do anything to my children. I'll kill their ass. My rule is that before my children stay anywhere, not only do I have to know the parents very, very well, I also demand a background check, as you never really know people. If the parents disagree, then fuck them. I guess my children will not stay there. Our world is unsafe because the system refuses to do away with these bastards. My children can't even lead a normal life because I'm always so protective. I just don't trust too many people out here. I already lost one child. I don't want to lose any more. If only this world were safer...

You can't really protect your children from every threat. You can't really protect them 24/7 however much you wish it to be so. The best way to protect them is to teach them to protect themselves. This can only be done through teaching them to make good decisions and giving them the trust and confidence to make those decisions on their own. Your not protecting them from harm you've just decided to harm them yourself to save them from being harmed by someone else. These are your own words "My children can't even lead a normal life because I'm always so protective." By doing this you're just delaying the damage that will happen when they are adults and not equipped to fend for themselves. The sad part is they will probably end up hating you for effing up their lives and shortchanging their childhoods. You might consider seeking a professional counselor of some sort to help you work out your problems with being overprotective.

Hugs,

Freta

You can't really protect your children from every threat. You can't really protect them 24/7 however much you wish it to be so. The best way to protect them is to teach them to protect themselves. This can only be done through teaching them to make good decisions and giving them the trust and confidence to make those decisions on their own. Your not protecting them from harm you've just decided to harm them yourself to save them from being harmed by someone else. These are your own words "My children can't even lead a normal life because I'm always so protective." By doing this you're just delaying the damage that will happen when they are adults and not equipped to fend for themselves. The sad part is they will probably end up hating you for effing up their lives and shortchanging their childhoods. You might consider seeking a professional counselor of some sort to help you work out your problems with being overprotective.

Hugs,

Freta

You know, i guess you are right. When i was a child, I did go everywhere. i played outside and I had sleep overs. I'm just so afraid, as this world has changed so much since I was a child. Do you have children? just curious. I will admit that I was not this protective until I lost my daughter. when my daughter was alive, i did not think too much about things like I do now. But when she died, i feared bad things happening to my other children, hence the reason I'm so protective. You are right, though, I am short changing their childhoods by being this way. I'm just afraid, that's all, afraid of some weirdoe hurting my children and my children being too small to fight back.

Now, my children are not totally secluded from the world. My children do have some friend's houses that they stay over, as these parents I know very, very well. i grew up with them, and I know they are not weirdoes. I just won't want my children to go over someone's house and be violated. It happened to a friend of mine, and it was not pretty.

As far as seeking the help of a councelor, I do not want to do that. If you go to counseling, it is one more thing they will put on your record, and it is something that CPS can use against you should they want to layer you with false accusations and find a basis of terminating parental rights. Check out http://www.fightcps.com if you want to learn more about how the system is deceitful and harmful to parents. I can name at least five families that I know personally who have been victimized by the system. It was horrible. I don't want to get into all of it because it would require a lot of typing, and I'm sure you don't want to read about such things, but it happens. Furthermore, counselors are not cheap, and I haven't that kind of money to foot the bill. Since the loss of my child, i've been working with my friends to deal with the grief. i'd say that I'm slowly turning around. Losing a child changes everything. it is so horrible that I don't wish such a thing on anyone. If you have children, i hope you never have to find out what it is like.

Perhaps, you've inspired me to read "Protecting the Gift," which is a book that parents and children can read together about dealing with weirdoes and sexual assault and the like. I don't know. It is hard to trust. Ive just heard too many stories about children going over to friends houses just to find out that the parents had a criminal record that would make even the toughest squirm in their sleep. again, this is the reason these asshats should be eradicated.

Thankfully, my children do not hate me or my husband. We have a good relationship. We don't raise our children like most of society. We believe in gentle discipline and consentual living, and i might say that our children are pretty happy. Our house has few rules, and they get to do virtually whatever they want within reason. I don't believe in grounding and punishments, just natural consequences. If you want to learn more about consensual living, check out http://www.consentualliving.com

When they are a bit older, I'll let them walk to the mall and do things like that so long as they are using the buddy system, but right now, they are only eight years old. they do understand good touch bad touch, stranger danger, good strangers versus bad ones, who to go to if they need help, and all the things that children should know, but it won't hurt for us to read "Protecting the gift."

thanks for the kick in the ass. :) I just want the best for my children.

I feel guilty that I may have been harsh but I meant it to be helpful not hurtful. Yes, I have 3 children that are all adults and 7 grandchildren. I understand your desire to protect your children but too much of anything is not good. At some point it begins to be about your needs and not your children's needs. I'm sure your children love you but as adults they may look back on this time and feel resentment or anger. I'm a Widow and needed grief counseling and anti depressants to cope with the death of my Husband of 14 years and I can't imagine the pain of losing one of my children. I hope you find balance.

Hugs,

Freta

I feel guilty that I may have been harsh but I meant it to be helpful not hurtful. Yes, I have 3 children that are all adults and 7 grandchildren. I understand your desire to protect your children but too much of anything is not good. At some point it begins to be about your needs and not your children's needs. I'm sure your children love you but as adults they may look back on this time and feel resentment or anger. I'm a Widow and needed grief counseling and anti depressants to cope with the death of my Husband of 14 years and I can't imagine the pain of losing one of my children. I hope you find balance.

Hugs,

Freta

Naw! No need to feel guilty! You're fine. I understood your intentions. I'd have to say that if it were not for you, I'd probably not pick up the "Protecting the Gift" book and read it tonight. My friend gave me the book because she knew that I was struggling with issues concerning protecting my children. It just sat there. However, because of what you wrote today, I decided I really needed to read it. I'm sooooooooooo very glad I am reading it. It is as if the book is speaking to me, reassuring me. It is answering all of my questions. It is as if I'm receiving free counceling. It is such a wonderful read that I think I will have to spend the entire night reading it all the way through. If you want to check it out, go to https://www.gavindebecker.com/books-ptg.cfm This book is so great that EVERY parent SHOULD own it! My friend is awesome for giving it to me! :)

Oh, and sorry for your loss.