LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Too Sensitive?

whatever you do, you do. but if i'm going about my merry day (diapered or otherwise) and i see a grown man in frilly plastic pants and a baby getup cavorting around the street trying to get a reaction out of me you bet I'd be disgusted. I don't care that we're wearing the same 'underwear'... its not my job or responsibility to give that person their whack-off material for the day.

besides, i dont find it attractive. subtle hints of a diaper, a shared secret, being whispered to under your partner's breath 'i'm wetting myself right now' while walking through the mall... that's hot. that's super hot. but walking along and coming up on a person clad in just a diaper grunting a load into their padding is even too brazen for me to find alluring.

we all make our choices and really its no body else's business so long as its safe, sane and consensual. i say do whatever you feel you need to do. just don't expect everybody to take it well.

Uh, there are 2 reasons to my "I doubt I will ever own any diapers other than store-brand generics." statement:

#1: my wife. She watches our checking account like a hawk, and puts me through an inquisition any time I spent money without warning her first. Also, she is completely anti-AB/DL, and doesn't want me having (or wearing) diapers.

#2: the price. Because of the way my wife watches the checking account, I can only buy when I have cash in my pocket so that it never appears on the reports. Which basically restricts me to very random chances to buy any, and limits me to the lowest price (preferably clearanced).

To each his own and probably a good idea if you are on a tight budget in these economic times, but I know of guys who couldn't even buy a $2 magazine without their wife yelling at them, then the wife goes out and buys a $60 pair of new shoes she dosn't need. I'd put my foot down if my wife ever put me through the 3rd degree on every purchase I make, but then I'd probably not "get any" for a month, so which is worse? Having your own pride and wearing the pants in the family or going along with the wife to get along and taking a beating in the macho area?

To each his own and probably a good idea if you are on a tight budget in these economic times, but I know of guys who couldn't even buy a $2 magazine without their wife yelling at them, then the wife goes out and buys a $60 pair of new shoes she dosn't need. I'd put my foot down if my wife ever put me through the 3rd degree on every purchase I make, but then I'd probably not "get any" for a month, so which is worse? Having your own pride and wearing the pants in the family or going along with the wife to get along and taking a beating in the macho area?

Well, you haven't met my wife then... She's very stubborn, and believes that she's in charge in our house.

Plus, right now I'm unemployed (have been since the first week of January) and living on unemployment funds since I'm having a very hard time getting a new job.

Artemis, your wife sounds like mine, I hope you are smarter than I was. My wife found a cash reciept on the floor and caught me red handed. So make sure you throw the reciepts away when you leave the store. My wife left me because of that reciept.

Artemis, your wife sounds like mine, I hope you are smarter than I was. My wife found a cash reciept on the floor and caught me red handed. So make sure you throw the reciepts away when you leave the store. My wife left me because of that reciept.

Well pardon my bluntness, but it sounds like your wife is even more of a bitch than mine.

I don't like either of your wives who are intolerant of diapers.

I think what I do under my clothes is my own business. I don't think I am being selfish or pushing it on others if I am wearing them under my clothes because it's my own damn business. It isn't anyone's business what I do under my clothes or in my own home.

I use them in public too but I don't mess in them. I have always taken them off to go . The closest I have ever messed in public was in a hotel parking lot when I got back. I didn't think it mattered because I was going in my hotel room anyway and I was going to shower and boy I really had to go and I was in so much pain it finally came out when I got out of my car. I had to push it out and boy was it a big load and I did the rest in the toilet. My bf cleaned me up of course.