LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dead Topic

"Pint and a Pampers, Frank?"

Pretty funny, once you listen to it twice. Incidentally, I've watched a lot of British TV and been to London, so I think I'm starting to get an ear for the accents.

We need a British English to American English translator. I didn't understand a fuckin' word either of them said.

I rarely have a problem understanding British accents, but I definitely needed subtitles to understand that one. Just out of curriosity, what show is that and where is that accent from.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What led up to that? I mean, why would she take the piss (to use another British expression) out of 'im like that?

Frank is an alcoholic. I haven't seen the latest series but I'd guess he drunk to much and peed himself - it wouldn't exactly be the first time he'd done that. It's a great show, very funny and with a reputation for tackling tough subjects (although I'm not certain it would work for an American audience)...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey this was funnee! I love that girl...

My fourth generation ancestors were from Manchester...I never heard about Manc. That was cool to hear about, Tommee.BTW, my last name is the same as a large town in Manchester. Maybe I'll get to visit it someday. Since I wear diapers alot, I'll have to visit some abdl's there.

Cheers, Glenndl