LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storing Diapers At Work

Guest diapered67

You are playing a dangerous game, or you never know either. Your co-workers may already know that you wear diapers, they are just not saying anything.

We all have to be careful these days, people percieve situations different ways, one person may not care just as long as you do not involve them. Others

may care, however do not know hot to approach you are someone else to discuss this.... then others may raise the red flag and expose you to everyone.

You might have to sit back and look at this situation, is it worth losing everything thing from the inside out. A job is a job... however they are hard to come

by today... I would keep the diapers in your car, it is not like you are going to change your diaper in your office, or better yet, if you like to keep diapers

close to you, bring a gym bag with you and keep the diapers in there...

Be careful... I am just speaking from experience. I did 20 years in the Navy and would wear here and there, but it is hard not to be exposed.

You are playing a dangerous game, or you never know either. Your co-workers may already know that you wear diapers, they are just not saying anything.

We all have to be careful these days, people percieve situations different ways, one person may not care just as long as you do not involve them. Others

may care, however do not know hot to approach you are someone else to discuss this.... then others may raise the red flag and expose you to everyone.

You might have to sit back and look at this situation, is it worth losing everything thing from the inside out. A job is a job... however they are hard to come

by today... I would keep the diapers in your car, it is not like you are going to change your diaper in your office, or better yet, if you like to keep diapers

Be careful... I am just speaking from experience. I did 20 years in the Navy and would wear here and there, but it is hard not to be exposed.

I have to second that one, work is work. Concentrate on your job while at work, not your "hobby". I have worn at work, (had to at times) but only at times I knew would be safe.

I would much rather be known as "the guy who’s good at solving problems", not "the guy who wears diapers", or "the guy that smells like pee".

I worked at a pizza place as a teen. Hid my spare diaper in the paper towel dispenser in the employe's only restroom. As the ast. manager I had the key. That worked great until i forgot to restock the towels :)

Yes, if I knew someone was wearing diapers at work I wouldn't say anything, obviously. One time I had coworkers talking about some other guy who is in our building who wears diapers. The women noticed first. They were talking about how he smelled like diapers and pee in the elevators. He is older and bigger and walks with a cane. I heard them discussing this and they said if they had to wear diapers they would not show up to work and how he should have permission to work from home so as not to gross others out. A general "gross" feeling was purveyed in the conversation.

When I was wearing to work many years ago I knew people knew that someone was changing their diapers in the stall and I think they knew it was me, but I was never sure. I think me taking a backpack to the restroom clinched it. Either way I really didn't care at that point. People who judge someone as gross for wearing diapers are no friends of mine. I had to accept the fact that as time went on the probability that people would notice would continue. So basically I had to determine if it was worth it and at the time it was. Now that I am married with a kid on the way it is not worth it to me to get politics against me.

SDB

Well if he did smell that would be a problem and I am pretty sure most that have to wear that are not special needs are conscious of this and change and clean themselves often enough to not smell. Sounds like this guy didn't have good hygine, either that or just because they noticed him wearing a diaper that inferred that he smelled, which I know some people would say even if they smelled fine.

Well if he did smell that would be a problem and I am pretty sure most that have to wear that are not special needs are conscious of this and change and clean themselves often enough to not smell. Sounds like this guy didn't have good hygine, either that or just because they noticed him wearing a diaper that inferred that he smelled, which I know some people would say even if they smelled fine.

Yeah, but it's just like every other person who has poor hygene. I'm out places lots of times and pass by someone who reeks of B.O.. Once I worked at a place where an elderly woman came in and bought all kinds of expensive food spices but never soap or deoderent. She really smelled of B.O. There was also a woman who smelled of cat urine because of all the cats she kept in her house. There were also a couple of people, guy and girl in their 20's who smelled so bad of stale pee that it took an hour of opening the doors to air out the place. I'm convinced that they just peed in their clothes and never changed them. This was as bad as I've ever smelled any person. It just goes to show that it's not the fact that someone old or young is incontinent or wears diapers, it's how any person reguardless takes care of washing and hygene.

Yes, if I knew someone was wearing diapers at work I wouldn't say anything, obviously. One time I had coworkers talking about some other guy who is in our building who wears diapers. The women noticed first. They were talking about how he smelled like diapers and pee in the elevators. He is older and bigger and walks with a cane. I heard them discussing this and they said if they had to wear diapers they would not show up to work and how he should have permission to work from home so as not to gross others out. A general "gross" feeling was purveyed in the conversation.

When I was wearing to work many years ago I knew people knew that someone was changing their diapers in the stall and I think they knew it was me, but I was never sure. I think me taking a backpack to the restroom clinched it. Either way I really didn't care at that point. People who judge someone as gross for wearing diapers are no friends of mine. I had to accept the fact that as time went on the probability that people would notice would continue. So basically I had to determine if it was worth it and at the time it was. Now that I am married with a kid on the way it is not worth it to me to get politics against me.

SDB

Part of the social stigma of diapers is that most people consider them gross. Hell... Not all of us agree on some aspects of diaper wearing. Personally, I think a messy diaper feels and smells gross. There're others who like messy diapers. Does this mean that we can't be friends? No. It just means that we don't see eye-to-eye on that aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

now while i don't wear diapers to work, nor would i ever store them in my filing cabinent. I am required to keep my filing cabinent locked anytime i am not in the office. If I am not clocked in that day, the drawers are not unlocked... the key is on my car keys, and as far as i am aware the only person who has a spare is the company that we rent our cubicles from.