LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Subtle Dl Signs In Everyday Life?

dogpiss

Maybe you can help me with other reasons for the behaviour because my DL bias leads me to only one conclusion. But, I've seen the following:

There's a woman (white) who drives a car with the license tag "ABENA3" in a different division where I work. (I specify white because I've seen Abena as an traditional black-African name before.) I work at a HUGE organisation so I've only seen her from a some distance.

There seem to be a lot of sorority girls who, as a part of pledge week have 'diapers' as part of their initiation. There also seem to be a number of 'drunk' photos where girls are passed out and wearing some kind of pullup (I can see the practical reasons!), but it's kind of funny to just have those lying around.

Abena- perhaps a traditional african name - perhaps her husbands name so her name as well? and the 3 being this is the third car the family owns, perhaps she is african lots of white people are from africa as well.

For an adult to wear diapers, be forced into diapers is seen as many not familiar with the ab/dl world as a humiliating experience and pledge week for a sorority or fraternity is about humiliating the pledges to see how much they will put up with to be in the sorority or fraternity. Also, to put on a diaper when drunk is a show of how drunk you are and how 'wild and crazy' you are.. look i'm so wild and crazy i'll even wear a diaper hahahah how funny and wild and crazy am i. now i'll be super popular.. that sort of thing..

Abena- perhaps a traditional african name - perhaps her husbands name so her name as well?

I'm fairly certain she's single, but besides that I should have been more clear. Abena is a traditional African FEMALE name (Akan, which is spoken in tribes around Ghana and Cote D'Ivoire) meaning "born on [a] Tuesday." I've wanted to ask her if it means anything (just like that... not insinuate anything!) but I've never been able to make it to her area during her shift... also it would have to be semi-coincidence. I'm not going to go stalking or anything... if I'm in the area where she works and I happen to see her, etc.

It may very well mean nothing, but doing a GIS on ABENA yields diaper-related results for the VAST majority of results.

If you reply "depends" to a question, a buddy of mine will occasionally come back with "diapers for old men." I seriously doubt that he's a DL, but that would be awesome to find out if he is.

If you reply "depends" to a question, a buddy of mine will occasionally come back with "diapers for old men." I seriously doubt that he's a DL, but that would be awesome to find out if he is.

Reminds me of a quote, but can't for the life of me remember where it's from...

Person 1: "Boxers or Briefs?"

Person 2: "Depends"

Person 1: "Incontinence is a bitch, isn't it?"

Anyone remember where that came from?

Saw someone I know with a dummy/pacifier for whatever reason. Really don't know if it was just a coincidence (she's odd) or she's AB. I also saw some guy wearing them who I don't know with the waistband very slightly exposed, but enough to tell. Probably there have been other situations right under our noses we have no idea about, in the same way most people can't tell if we are.

About 16-17 years ago, I worked at a Fred Meyer store in Warrenton, OR. There was a guy that came in once a week or so wearing overalls with cartoon characters on the front and very obviously thickly diapered underneath. He would purchase a bag of Attends, a couple cans of infant formula and occasionally baby wipes and other baby products. It was quite clear he was AB, but I wasn't interested in anything really public so I never spoke with him about it.

People with pacifiers could mean they take ecstasy. Here in Connecticut we get alot of that from the kids at UCONN. They like to go to raves in Willimantic. (been to one, straight edge, tons of fun)

OK, for an oldster who clearly missed the ecstasy thing. (my generation was acid and pot) How does the pacifier play into the drug?

OK, for an oldster who clearly missed the ecstasy thing. (my generation was acid and pot) How does the pacifier play into the drug?

I've never done the stuff but ecstasy can make your jaw clench and the pacifier can prevent your teeth from grinding or breaking

I could have used a paci back then I used to grind my teeth when I was high, but never tought of it way back when.

It's handy for this reason, but I don't think it's the main reason. I think it's more of a symbol than a teeth protector. I went through that scene as both a dj, and party kid and had my little "candy raver" phase. It was hugely a symbol for the sub-culture, very much like a flag to others. It stands for innocents, peace, love, and all that other party kid stuff. The reason I shy away from thinking it has a practical use in the party scene as a grill guard for drug users is because I used ecstasy pretty heavily and was around a lot of people who did also, and rarely did we use a paci to "protect" our teeth, mainly it was a subconscious fulfillment of a drug induced restlessness, to fiddle play, suck, chew, on something during your "high".

Also, I knew dozens of people who wore them around their necks, and were not drug users. They wore them as a symbol as well.

on a kind-of related matter... my ecstasy use in my teen years caused a pronounced personal acceptance of my inner DL (and minor AB). I never knew I loved diapers so much as when I was on ecstasy.

Not condoning it, but, it was ONE positive thing I walked away with. (I enjoy and embrace my DL as a positive way to comfort myself and do something I enjoy)

i'm thinking like many things the pacifier thing for raves STARTED as something to do with their mouths when high, whether to protect their teeth from grinding, to suck or chew on etc... and it evolved into a status symbol, or a way to say "hey i'm a raver"

that has happened with many many so many different things... it starts off as a symbol for one thing, or for a practical use and a few years later has completely different meanings.

I have no experience or knowledge with drugs. So, back to the real topic....

Take a look at a lot of cartoons. Especially ones from before the 90's. There are often chars that wind up in diapers. Among them is an old Bugs Bunny cartoon where he keeps robbing a sheriff with a magnet and one time the sheriff is wearing a diaper. Another noteworthy one is one is a Tom and Jerry episode where Tom is babied by his owner and harassed by his friends. There's also a Donald Duck cartoon where he goes to a world's fair and hides in an automated baby carriage. The last specific one I can recall is an episode of the Heathcliff/Catillac Cats cartoon where Heathcliff beats up a pair of siamese cats in a trashcan and they end up diapered and then he whips them with a cane and they run off crying. Many older cartoons involve "the old abandoned baby scheme" where a char dresses up like a baby, finds a basket to lay in, and either rings the door bell or knocks on the door, to be let into the house.

Not as explicit, but something to think about is Colleen from Road Rovers. She admits to having failed paper training. That in and of itself isn't much, but it does make one wonder when the armor they wear tends to have a diaper-like appearance in the appopriate region... I doubt any of the others would bother her about that, as she could literally kick them through the wall of the opposite end of the room... B)

As for RL stuff...

10 years ago, there was a girl at highschool who carried a bottle around with her wherever she went (and she was proud of it). But she was somewhat of a thug, and thus not very friendly. I figure that she's probly not an AB or DL... More likely just had some emotional attachment to it or something...

Also, about twice a year, the highschool had their "school spirit week". This involved a theme for each day. Apart from Hat Day, the only other one I can recall is Dare To Be Different Day, which perty much functioned as Halloween... On Halloween and DTBDD, it was popular for many of the girls to dress up like babies with those oversized zip-up pajamas and baby bottles and pacifiers. Now, there was probly an ulterior motive to this, in that those with bottles where allowed to keep them filled with water or pop, giving them something to lord over the rest of us... <_<

I remember an episode of Ren and Stimpy where they live with this family and are forced to mess their diapers. The one who messed the most was rewarded...great show...

They weren't forced to mess. They were simply expected to, since they'd taken over the rolls of the family's babies, who took off to go gambling at the tracks.

It's handy for this reason, but I don't think it's the main reason. I think it's more of a symbol than a teeth protector. I went through that scene as both a dj, and party kid and had my little "candy raver" phase. It was hugely a symbol for the sub-culture, very much like a flag to others. It stands for innocents, peace, love, and all that other party kid stuff. The reason I shy away from thinking it has a practical use in the party scene as a grill guard for drug users is because I used ecstasy pretty heavily and was around a lot of people who did also, and rarely did we use a paci to "protect" our teeth, mainly it was a subconscious fulfillment of a drug induced restlessness, to fiddle play, suck, chew, on something during your "high".

Also, I knew dozens of people who wore them around their necks, and were not drug users. They wore them as a symbol as well.

on a kind-of related matter... my ecstasy use in my teen years caused a pronounced personal acceptance of my inner DL (and minor AB). I never knew I loved diapers so much as when I was on ecstasy.

Not condoning it, but, it was ONE positive thing I walked away with. (I enjoy and embrace my DL as a positive way to comfort myself and do something I enjoy)

My mother thought I was on drugs because of the pacifier. I didn't think she'd be relieved to find out what I'm in to, but she was. I guess AB is better than druggie.

My mother thought I was on drugs because of the pacifier. I didn't think she'd be relieved to find out what I'm in to, but she was. I guess AB is better than druggie.

Try telling that to my wife. She would prefer me to either be a druggie or an alchie than a DL. (She doesn't believe in the concept of AB/DL, and refuses to read any information about it.)

wow good resposnes here. the traditional use for the binky with users of "E" is to prvent the tell tale sign of tooth damage. Ecstasy causes you to grind your teeth. E is a very emotional drug as well so it tends to heighten emotions, moods and I've heard it makes people very horny.

• 4 weeks later...