LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actually I noticed that too and they claimed to improve the briefs as well. I bought a pack just to test it out and they certainly appear to be better now. The tapes hold more securely, the diaper holds quite a bit more than it used to, doesn't leak as easily, and the plastic is in fact a little softer than I remember.

Unfortunately they still don't compare value wise to Tranquility. You'll pay about as much for a pack as you would for a pack of Tranquility, you'll get a couple extra diapers, but the overall performance of depends is still dramatically trumped by Tranquility ATN. So in short, in a pinch, they're not half bad, but if you can afford to wait a couple days, I'd grab a pack of Tranquility ATN online and wait for it. Granted you do pay shipping costs on them that way, but if you order a few packs at a time, the shipping kinda balances out price wise anyway.

Actually I noticed that too and they claimed to improve the briefs as well. I bought a pack just to test it out and they certainly appear to be better now. The tapes hold more securely, the diaper holds quite a bit more than it used to, doesn't leak as easily, and the plastic is in fact a little softer than I remember.

Unfortunately they still don't compare value wise to Tranquility. You'll pay about as much for a pack as you would for a pack of Tranquility, you'll get a couple extra diapers, but the overall performance of depends is still dramatically trumped by Tranquility ATN. So in short, in a pinch, they're not half bad, but if you can afford to wait a couple days, I'd grab a pack of Tranquility ATN online and wait for it. Granted you do pay shipping costs on them that way, but if you order a few packs at a time, the shipping kinda balances out price wise anyway.

Well, I found a rarity, a "mom&pop" medical supply store that ONLY sells Tranquility and their "generic" version. They even handed me sample packs with 2 diapers per pack.

o.O

i...

hate...

you...

lol nah but you're lucky haha :P

Shameless plug here: northshorecare.com

For anyone in the northeast or northcentral US here... I'm in Southeast PA here and if I order from them monday before 4PM Central time, the shipment shows up Wednesday on normal cheapass ground shipping. And their prices are reasonable to boot. Oh and did I mention if you order Tranquility brand products from them once... you can apply for and be accepted to the Tranquility Buyers Club, which gets you a 10% discount on all future purchases of any Tranquility product, diapers, boosters, whatever else they make lol With a cheap 2-day shipping option... yeah Anyone in the area around them should consider it ;)

They have dropped the waist size on the larges from 54 to 49in. I haven't tried them, I just noticed it on the packaging. Even if they fit I would still go with the ATN as well. Especially since I found a place in Indy that sells them. If I were going to order them, I'd check Disposable Medical Express. They offer free ground shipping on orders over $25. You can buy two packs and a couple of samples for about that much.

It's easy to knock Depends in just about every category (and I have been one of their biggest detractors for years) but I will say that I have a newfound appreciation for them given that they are just about the only widely available 3-tape plastic-covered diaper left in most physical (not online) stores in America.