LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Type Of Panties?

I don't really have any problems with needing support, but I was told or I read it someplace that if you wear the pantys front to back they lend more support....

Unfotunatly nothing will help with my problem.

I'm not sure if my 'qualifications' are big enough to give a good answer :blush: but here goes anyway! I'm 5'-9"and 170 with a 34" waist. Even at my size some size 14-16 (XL) girls panties fit me- especially Maidenform micro-fiber bikinis-but they're fairly tight everywhere. I have a couple pair of "CC Girls" microfiber XL size bikinis that are like a second skin and the fabric breathes well so they are comfy too :) I usually wear size 5 women's panties-my daily workwear are Hanes "Elance" classic cotton bikinis. These are not like the regular Hanes- the quality is much better and these don't stretch out of shape like the cheaper panties do. An added benefit is that they're pretty absorbent for the days when my UI is kicking in unexpectedly :angry: Some Vanity Fair briefs styles fit snugly but my last ones came from Ebay- Vanity Fair is no longer in business per-se; the new company is simply "VF" and wasn't making lingere anymore the last time I checked :crybaby: I haven't tried 'boyshorts' for fear that things would fall out with the loose-fitting legs. For me classic bikini styles usually work best but these are getting harder to find- they're not as 'in-style' as they once were. I absolutely HATE anything moving around down there- I want it all snugly tucked away where it can't be seen or as close to that as I can get. It doesn't belong on me but it's there and I have to live with it :bash:

Generally speaking satin(nylon)with some spandex(lycra)in the weave gives the best support but the fit has to be tight because they stretch- the downside is that these can get very hot. I've actually gotten rashes because of perspiration caused by this non-breathability :closedeyes: Cotton is much more comfy but also stretches and stays stretched so a perfect fit becomes a looser fit down there after some wearing- the lower the quality the worse this is. If you're up to it 'shapers' hold things well but these are meant as tummy control for older women and look that way too B) If you've got a 'pot belly' look for the low waisted ones but these are all briefs so the waistband may still roll down. Cotton lined crotches in non-breathable panties is useless- any dampness cannot evaporate but may seep through under pressure leaving you with wet pants!

The worst panties I've found for snugness are french-cut or hi-leg briefs. If things don't fall out the bottom they work their way up and out the sides :o Next worse are any with a narrow crotch. These give a whole new meaning to having an 'accident' in your pants, especially if you're wearing jeans- you'll learn instantly how to become a contortionist as you try to walk to the bathroom without rubbing yourself raw in some very sensitive places :drive1:

No matter what go for quality first in all your lingere- this is one place where every dime it costs is well worth it. I've worn holes in regular Hanes, Jockeys and many other brands in under 3 months but I have panties by Vanity Fair, Maidenform, Hanes Elance, and Vassarette that are over a year old and still have a lot of life left in them. That's a pretty good lifespan for lingere being stretched well past it's design in my active daily wearing :wub:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

MANTIES!!!!! Manties I had bought a pair a few years back with rows of frillies and pink. They were super nice!! A little small for me but I just ordered the wrong size. If I could I would wear these 7 days a week if I didn't have any diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

Vanity Fair Lace Noveou or Ravisant briefs in nylon are my favorite, fit me the best.

I also like the bali freeform brief.

If you wear a pad which one?

I prefer stayfree

• 2 weeks later...

I always by a size lower then i actually am, better to tuck with, also get something that doesnt stretch to much, i learned that cotton isn't usually good for going out in, i always get untucked... Cotton isnt that sexy either. I love my hip hugger lycra panties from Guess.

• 14 years later...

As far as I'm aware Manties aren't available now, their website has lots of deadlinks which is a pity as they did have a good frill to pound ration for those of us who don't a forests worth of lace  but wanted something soft and frilly.

There are some on Ebay and the like who do made to order with no issues with quality but you're looking at around £15 or more per pair.