LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ya here is my incredibly messy desktop, I'm really hating vista also, so shortly I'll do a clean wipe and install Win7 as I have been running that on my laptop since January and it runs better then any windows os I have used and runs faster then even xp.

post-21893-1240050466_thumb.jpg

post-21893-1240050466_thumb.jpg

I can't figure out how to take a pic of my desktop on vista (god I hate it) So here's the original.

Don't feel bad, I can't figure out how to do it with XP

Hugs,

Freta

on your keyboard there is a button, usually on the top right somewhere, that says "Prnt Scrn" press that button then open MSpaint and then press Crtl+v (paste) you can also go up to Edit > Paste

Thanks Guitar_a_goo_goo I found the button but it doesn't work. The top of the button says print and the front says PrtScr but when I press it it just wants to send the document to a printer I don't have. When I check edit on the menu the paste option is not highlighted indicating the clipboard is empty. Microsoft sucks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hugs,

Freta

Thanks Guitar_a_goo_goo I found the button but it doesn't work. The top of the button says print and the front says PrtScr but when I press it it just wants to send the document to a printer I don't have. When I check edit on the menu the paste option is not highlighted indicating the clipboard is empty. Microsoft sucks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hugs,

Freta

Tell you what, you send me money for a plane or train ticket and i'll come over and look at your desktop.

oh, you're in KC, then all you have to do is give me about $100 and i'll drive over.

Hugs,

Freta

Odd... Most keyboards I've seen have the button labled "Print Scrn"/"SysRq". You might wanna try and see if you've got the "On-Screen Keyboard" option (Start menu, Programs, Accessories, Accessibility). If so, you can click on the "Psc" button. however, it will take up a bit of the desktop space in the picture. Maybe you could borrow a friend's keyboard and use that keyboard's Printscreen button?