LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Terrorists In Diapers?

Apparently the bush interrogation techniques were released. Heres the parts you wana hear

"Other memos allowed the use of such tactics as keeping a detainee naked and in some cases in a diaper, and putting detainees on a liquid diet."

"Detainees subject to sleep deprivation who are also subject to nudity as a separate interrogation technique will at times be nude and wearing a diaper," it said, noting that the diaper is "for sanitary and health purposes of the detainee; it is not used for the purpose of humiliating the detainee and it is not considered to be an interrogation technique."

"The detainee's skin condition is monitored, and diapers are changed as needed so that the detainee does not remain in a soiled diaper," the memo said.

I like how they say the diaper is not used for humiliating the detainee and how its not "considered" a technique. I wonder who changes the diapers, and how they change them. I wonder how the overall mood is when the diaper is being changed. Are they held down, or do they allow their diaper to be changed. I wonder how long they keep them in diapers. I really wonder what kind of diapers they use, and if they use powder? This sounds like it would make a great scene for a diaper video!! ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 25th, 1980....8 Americans burn to death trying to rescue our embassy hostages in Tehran. / 1983: 243 U.S.Marines killed at the Beirut Airport / Sept 11th, 2001: 3,000 innocent civilians killed in New York City..........."wacky interrogation techniques"? I say put the messy diaper over their heads, with their faces firmly implanted in the mess, and then set the damned thing on fire, and let the bad guy "dance with the animal" for a bit, before we put the S.O.B. out of civilizations misery! One shot, one kill. To hell with those bastards! They showed no mercy to the people I saw on TV jumping out of the upper floors of World Trade Center on fire. They showed no mercy to the children who burned to death in the day-care centers at both the WTC, and the Pentagon. They showed no mercy to Daniel Pearl when they brutally beheaded the guy with a dull machete. In their very own words, "an eye for an eye". Personally, I would suggest to Americas leaders, to stop playing patty-cake with these people. Begin carpet-bombing the the Hindu Kush Mountains, Swat Valley, and the entire western region of Pakistan using thermobaric weaponry, napalm, and small tactical nukes. Al-Quiada has publicly stated, that their ultimate goal is to muder EVERY single human being on the face of our planet who disagrees with their philosophy. Those guys want a war? I say, let's give them one. ........p.s.: Three cheers for the U.S.Navy SEALS for successfully smoking three pirates off the coast of Somalia ! Nice work, Navy!

Correction, those crazy war criminals and their treasonous ways.

Yep, the war criminal comment. Did we cut off the heads of detainees? Shoot them in back and leave them to rot in the desert after questioning? Bake them in ovens? Gas them? Medical experiments? Do we have 10 year olds running around shooting them with M-4s and LAW rockets? These people that keep comparing the Bush Administration to the likes of nazis piss me off to no end. Bush had flaws, but, 9-11 wouldn't have taken place if Clinton had taken care of Osama after the Cole bombing. The war in Iraq? Clinton had the chance to take care of that too. The CIA was indirectly working with some of Iraqi generals and some rebels to take out Saddam back in the 90's. Unfortunatly Clinton recalled the agent in charge and had him arrested and put on trial for trying to assasinate Saddam. Yep, Saddam, who invaded Kuwait, set oil fields on fire, ignored UN rulings, and...... Oh Yeah, slaughtered and tortured thousands of his own citizens to DEATH. Can we please reconsider who gets called war criminals?

yeah now we have the obama technique. Do nothing and take all the credit later. I rather torture than lose the lives of millions. Oh and expecting the un to do anything is a joke.

Now that isn't fair. O isn't going to do nothing, he's going to close Gitmo and move all the slime into the States. :screwy:

Now that isn't fair. O isn't going to do nothing, he's going to close Gitmo and move all the slime into the States. :screwy:

Well... Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll put 'em somewhere where the crazier/more pissed off redneck element can get at them...

Well... Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll put 'em somewhere where the crazier/more pissed off redneck element can get at them...

They'll be trying to escape and swim back to Cuba!!!!! :roflmao:

I'm in agreement that 9-11 would have to have been Clinton's fault. Just like most of the economic turmoil. People tend to give the credit for the previous president's work to the current one. GB Sr. was doing pretty good but only because Reagan was a spectacular president. The last 4 years of bush, however, I blame squarely on Bush...

And why are we wasting good diapers on the other team? Why am I paying to put my enemies in diapers!?

I'm in agreement that 9-11 would have to have been Clinton's fault. Just like most of the economic turmoil. People tend to give the credit for the previous president's work to the current one. GB Sr. was doing pretty good but only because Reagan was a spectacular president. The last 4 years of bush, however, I blame squarely on Bush...

And why are we wasting good diapers on the other team? Why am I paying to put my enemies in diapers!?

Eh... All presidents suck... The problem is that politicians run the country. And politicians are the most corrupt species on earth... That's also why you're paying to diaper the enemy... You're also paying to diaper a lot of the politicians (who should be the enemy, too). You're also paying for rapists and murderers to have cable tv...

Seriously you are calling Reagan a good president? Hum, Reaganomics anyone?

And sure the President has a lot of powers, but a lot has to do with also the congress as the President needs their approval most of the time.

The whole thing is terribly complex. Clinton was a good president, but the country can never really get out of debt, so there's no problem in letting it just pile up. At least there will be no money left to waste on pointless wars (main cases in point: Vietnam, Iraq etc). I think Reagan realised that. On the other hand a larger part should go to education and health - it's utterly ludicrous how much of the US budget is blown on the military-industrial complex.

Anyhow, I think the diapers thing is more likely psychological conditioning/torture than just for convenience. Probably there are toilets in these facilities so that's no excuse as far as I'm concerned.

According to the Dept. of Homeland Security I am a terrorist and I wear diapers. I am a member of the NRA, I am Pro-Life, I attend church, I love guns, I really wanted to attend one of the Tea Parties but I had to work, I am against Obama's liberal agenda and I hate Obama with a passion. You can bet the government is keeping an eye on me. Never mind the fact that Obama's best friend bombed the Pentagon and a New York police precinct.

Apparently the bush interrogation techniques were released. Heres the parts you wana hear

"Other memos allowed the use of such tactics as keeping a detainee naked and in some cases in a diaper, and putting detainees on a liquid diet."

"Detainees subject to sleep deprivation who are also subject to nudity as a separate interrogation technique will at times be nude and wearing a diaper," it said, noting that the diaper is "for sanitary and health purposes of the detainee; it is not used for the purpose of humiliating the detainee and it is not considered to be an interrogation technique."

"The detainee's skin condition is monitored, and diapers are changed as needed so that the detainee does not remain in a soiled diaper," the memo said.

I like how they say the diaper is not used for humiliating the detainee and how its not "considered" a technique. I wonder who changes the diapers, and how they change them. I wonder how the overall mood is when the diaper is being changed. Are they held down, or do they allow their diaper to be changed. I wonder how long they keep them in diapers. I really wonder what kind of diapers they use, and if they use powder? This sounds like it would make a great scene for a diaper video!! ;)

Never mind the fact that Obama's best friend bombed the Pentagon and a New York police precinct.

Wait, so the president of the united states is best friends with Osama Bin laden? Surely there won't be any more terrorist attacks now that he's in charge, as he wouldn't be a very good friend to Obama if he kept trying destroy the country he is the democratically elected leader of.

Actually,it was Bush who was behind the"terrorists"causing 9/11. If you do your research,which you're either a Republican't or a feeble-minded Independent and most likely won't,you'll be able to put 2&2 together and see that. Do your research....Bush WAS 9/11!

Yes I'm a registered republican. I don't lean to completly to the right. As soon as a better choice of political party comes along I'll switch in a heartbeat. This country is being sent down the toilet by politicians from both sides. That being said, I assume, you are either a bleeding heart liberal democrat, or a kool-aid drinking Conspiricy Theorist. However, I'll play along. You're right. Democrats always are. It is easy to always be right when you just ignore the facts that prove your wrong. It was all Bush's fault. He should have taken care Al-Quaida in his 1st 8 months in office. After all, Clinton was too busy getting BJs in the Oval office to take care of it in 8 YEARS! As far as research, why don't you start with this article from the LA Times from 2001.

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prio...t_bin_laden.htm

Oh, and by the way, here is some more research for you. Maybe if spent some watching the History Channel you might learn something. Although, you probably think the History Channel is Republican run and controlled.

Bill Clinton 1/20/1993 - 1/20/2001

2/26/1993- 1st Attack on WTC

8/7/1998- Simultaneous attacks on U.S. Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya

10/12/2000- Attack on USS Cole

Wait, so the president of the united states is best friends with Osama Bin laden? Surely there won't be any more terrorist attacks now that he's in charge, as he wouldn't be a very good friend to Obama if he kept trying destroy the country he is the democratically elected leader of.

He was referring to the terrorist group The Weather Underground. Their leader, Bill Ayers helped kickstart Obama's political career. The weather underground bombed a hotel, the capitol, the pentagon, and a NY police precinct back in the 70's. It is scary how many people live with their heads in the sand with no clue about what has happened in history. This is a perfect example.

Yep, the war criminal comment. Did we cut off the heads of detainees? Shoot them in back and leave them to rot in the desert after questioning? Bake them in ovens? Gas them? Medical experiments? Do we have 10 year olds running around shooting them with M-4s and LAW rockets? These people that keep comparing the Bush Administration to the likes of nazis piss me off to no end. Bush had flaws, but, 9-11 wouldn't have taken place if Clinton had taken care of Osama after the Cole bombing. The war in Iraq? Clinton had the chance to take care of that too. The CIA was indirectly working with some of Iraqi generals and some rebels to take out Saddam back in the 90's. Unfortunatly Clinton recalled the agent in charge and had him arrested and put on trial for trying to assasinate Saddam. Yep, Saddam, who invaded Kuwait, set oil fields on fire, ignored UN rulings, and...... Oh Yeah, slaughtered and tortured thousands of his own citizens to DEATH. Can we please reconsider who gets called war criminals?

I'll bite why not? No, you don't have to behead people to be guilty of war crimes, I dunno maybe torturing someone could qualify perhaps. Or what about completely neglecting the geneva convention or wait holding individuals for years with no evidence persented against them. In fact there was no judicial oversight at all. That sounds a lot like tyranny against non citizens. Sure there are bad people kept in gitmo however there are also innocent men and women being held there with no hope of freedom until obama closed it down. They are not just releasing these people either, the people who can have a case made in court against them will stay in custody. Bush is nothing like the nazi's btw and I'm well aware but he did start a war on false pretence and destroyed the country's international image in a scant 8 years. Perhaps Clinton and Bush Sr. recognized the quagmire this country would find itself in if we started to dabble in nation building in the mid east. I also have to say killing all those people there isn't hurting true terrorist recruiting. But in any case if we hold to having the moral high ground, being a beacon of freedom how can we deny these freedoms to these accused people no matter how heinous their crime? Not to mention torture is not an effective method to obtain information. People have a tendency to say whatever they think you want to hear to make the torture stop, true or not. Yes saddam is a war criminal as well, that is the company that I believe George W Bush will be remembered with. The Chinese kill lots of their own people every year. What are we going to do about that? Not one god damn thing because they can fight back.

Imagine if we'd piled the 480 BILLION the Afhgan and Iraq wars have cost us to date into our own internal infrastructure? Maybe the current administration wouldn't have to be pouring money into our banks, insurance and auto manufacturers in order to prevent us going into a depression (rather than a recession) making yours and my 401ks worthless! Or perhaps you have no money invested and don't give a hoot if the whole thing collapses?

There is no simple solution to our current economic situation, but to FEAR Obama's spending after the last 8 years of pissing money down the drain, is down right moronic.

The war in Iraq bought us something. The mainstreme media doesnt talk about it but Saddam had yellow cake uranium. The conventional wisdom is Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction. Uranium is the active ingredient in a nuclear bomb. Saddam had an unlimited supply of oil and natural gas. If you believe that Iraq or Iran are interested in generating electricity with nuclear power, I have some ocean frot property in Kansas for sale!

The US had to pay contractors to remove and transport the uranium from Iraq. If you don't believe me, Google it!

Attacking Iraq was the right thing to do

Imagine if we'd piled the 480 BILLION the Afhgan and Iraq wars have cost us to date into our own internal infrastructure? Maybe the current administration wouldn't have to be pouring money into our banks, insurance and auto manufacturers in order to prevent us going into a depression (rather than a recession) making yours and my 401ks worthless! Or perhaps you have no money invested and don't give a hoot if the whole thing collapses?

There is no simple solution to our current economic situation, but to FEAR Obama's spending after the last 8 years of pissing money down the drain, is down right moronic.

Bill Clinton 1/20/1993 - 1/20/2001

2/26/1993- 1st Attack on WTC

8/7/1998- Simultaneous attacks on U.S. Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya

10/12/2000- Attack on USS Cole

Point taken. I'd like to say"The difference between Bush and Clinton was that Bush just sat there with a dumb look on his face" but we both know that would be false. Bush looking dumb was just Bush being Bush -_-

I'd just like to say - Bush was actually not such a bad president. He was unpopular, but he tried to do what was right as best he could. Unfortunately, he was man who looked like the HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE any time he said a difficult word properly. His grasp on complex ideas was a little, well, short.

For the record - VOTE NADER!