LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Keep Them Up

jbz2079

I sometimes have a change from the usuall Abri forms and wear a terry square folded into the kite fold with a terry booster.

Great for nightime, often wet lots till it's quite heavy while asleep with not leaks.

The problem I do have is often before bed while walking around the diaper gets loose around the waist and works it's way

down to the bottom of my plastic pants.

So the question for the cloth users is "How do you keep them up? " - John.

I sometimes have a change from the usuall Abri forms and wear a terry square folded into the kite fold with a terry booster.

Great for nightime, often wet lots till it's quite heavy while asleep with not leaks.

The problem I do have is often before bed while walking around the diaper gets loose around the waist and works it's way

Sometimes after wearing cloth diapers for a while, the weave loosens up a little bit with your moving around. You might

have to re-pin them. (Ummm.. I'm assuming you didn't forget to pin them in the first place.)

Also, perhaps they are falling down because you might be "Butt Impaired". Being Butt Impaired is a serious medical

issue. Some folks just don't have a butt... Others lose their butts as they get older. That's why old guys wear suspenders. You've probably seen these poor "butt impaired" people. If you look at them sideways, they are tapered like a triangle -

wide up top at the shoulders, tapered to a point at their groin area. These poor souls have NO BUTT CHEEKS! Check out

the seat of their pants, they just kinda hang there, like that flap of skin on a turkey's chin. I have no idea how you would

keep a diaper on a butt impaired person. I think we should start a new topic or thread, just for the Butt Impaired!!

I don't have trouble using an "Angel fold" but like everything YMMV ;) Surf to a baby diapering site and see how the various folds are done then try until you find one that works :D It took me awhile to figure out how to get to a no-problem state with the pinning. That's probably here you're having trouble at :mellow: I pin one side where I think I should then pull the other side tight while sucking in my tummy. If it's close to how the other side is done I pin it and readjust the first side if necessary :) You have to pull cloth diapers really tight when you pin them and they will settle a bit after that to a"just perfect" fit that stays in place B)

Bettypooh

I had never had a serious problem with my diapers falling down until the last few months. I have lost about thirty pounds through diet and excersise (mostly walking) and my butt and my thighs have shrunk faster than my stomach. Recently, I have had the same problem with my diapers falling down when they are wet. I have found that the re-pinning works well, just unpin one side, pull the waist snug, and re-pin. It takes just seconds, and is usually good until time for a diaper change. :)

I had never had a serious problem with my diapers falling down until the last few months. I have lost about thirty pounds through diet and excersise (mostly walking) and my butt and my thighs have shrunk faster than my stomach. Recently, I have had the same problem with my diapers falling down when they are wet. I have found that the re-pinning works well, just unpin one side, pull the waist snug, and re-pin. It takes just seconds, and is usually good until time for a diaper change. :)

Carl, I hate to say it, but as I wrote in an earlier post, I believe you may be "Butt Impaired". However, all is NOT LOST!!

You are indeed VERY LUCKY that you live in 2009!! Yes, Carl - Butt Cheek Implants ARE AVAILABLE!!

:D:D:D

Pure WILL POWER :P

no, seriously, cloth diapers need to be pinned or fixed above the hips, and pulled tight there. When cloth gets wet, it tends to stretch, so if the diapers are loose on the hips dry, the will fall down when wet. Onesies etc do an ok job at holding them, but a wet heavy diaper will stretch and can pop open a onesie. When I am wearing double cloth during the day, I will fold over the top edge and pull it tight to almost create a seal....

... but a wet drooping cloth diaper is a beautiful and very infantile image - so be happy in your drooping diapees.... Mommies and Daddies worry about those things, babies don't.

Ah! Finally an answer to a recent problem I've been having! I'm finding it harder and harder to keep my jeans from sliding down. Yes, I have a pot belly but recently I've have to really cinch my belt tight to keep my pants up! I took a good look at myself the other day and, yes, I'm "Butt Impaired". I don't know when or how this happened! All I can think of is it happened from being out of work for so long. I used to work in an office and I know that new employees, especially women, would get huge butts after just a couple years of sitting at a desk all day. The only thing I can think of is that my butt shrank from not sitting at a desk for the past couple years. Now, a great solution to being Butt Impaired is to wear thick diapers. They pad out my butt enough so that I not only look like I have a normal butt under my jeans but they also hide any otherwise diaper buldge I might have from wearing thick diapers. Also cheaper and more fun than Botox Butt Injections!

Adjustable cloth snap-on diapers is the cure for your dilemma.