LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dream

Last night I dreamed the I was wearing diapers under my clothes out in public, and trying to hide it from others. Have any of you ever had a dream where you were in diapers? If you have, please share it here wit as much detail as possible.

I've personally had tons of dreams of wearing diapers. I have had them ranging from everything from being in school, to standing in a public bathroom at a urinal trying to go and wondering why I am standing there when I have a diaper on.

I honestly think it has something to do with the feeling of the sheets; I personally like to put my comforter inbetween my knees at times and throughout the night which I'm sure it can feel quite like a diaper. This in turn probably leads my brain to believe I am wearing one which could be an explanation for the dreams.

Sometimes I have dreams where I'm using the toilet.

As much as I pee in the dreams, though, I never wake up wet.

I find when awake, I can't pee lying down. :(

Hi Dave, Try sitting on the edge of your bed. Then as you start peeing, lay back! Eventually you'll get the hang of peeing laying down.

I have dreams of playing with myself in diapers. I love those dreams.

worst dreams are when you have to pee and haven't woken up yet and you pee in your dream and keep having to go. It's annoying!!

My other favs are the ones where I'm not me, those freak me out.

I have similar dreams where I am pooping myself in a public place. It's gross cause I feel the pressure in my tummy and it coming out of my butt its so real! but when i wake up, there is nothing there thankfully.

i had one not too long ago when i was wearing a tshirt and diaper and was in the living room when others were home. i remember trying to hide it with a blanket. don't remember much more than that.

had similar dreams with the same basic setup but different places...

I had a dream where I was with this girl I like... and we were both in diapers... was a pretty nice dream... although I ended up wetting my bed. Whenever I pee in a dream I usually wet the bed... which is why I should probably try to start wearing diapers to bed again...

I had a dream where I was at a zoo and couldn't make it to the bathroom to poop. I stopped running to the bathroom because i knew it wasn't going to happen and tried to wait for people to stop going by and I ended up going in my pants. When I woke up in the morning I had lost control in my sleep. I'm glad I wore a diaper to bed or else I'd be really mad about the mess. A night of drinking a lot of beer and eating a lot of Chinese food. I haven't been able to do the same thing over though. Just a once in a life time deal I guess.

yeah, i had this dream ,, i had to poop real bad , & i was at this store w/ my mom or dad not sure,but i had too poop real bad and was trying to hold it.but not.it was going to come out no matter what in my pants.in the dream i look down to find myself in a diaper and no pants. odd cause i am too old for diapers so i try to hide them with my hands.but still i need to go poop real bad and the sales lady is looking at me and asks me if i need to go to the bathroom, but i can't hold it any longer and start to poop in my diapers. not sure what happen after that but woke up in my diaper as usual,still .hmmm.had some mixed fellings about the whole thing. B)

I have lived it and it was no a dream. It was a nightmare. I am sooo happy that I no longer suffer from fecal incontinence..

Last night I dreamed the I was wearing diapers under my clothes out in public, and trying to hide it from others. Have any of you ever had a dream where you were in diapers? If you have, please share it here wit as much detail as possible.

For the last couple of years most of my dreams involve nappies in some way, some of them really nice like being in a cot playing with toys without a worry in the world, makes me feel like I'm 2 years old again. The sort when you wake up just as it gets really good.

Then there's the other ones which are becoming more frequent where a family member finds out in some way (strangely though, sometimes they aren't bothered like they already knew?), or even scarier outside in the daytime wearing just a nappy and t-shirt!

The last one I had was the other night, it's scared me so much that it stuck in my head.. I was in my car wearing just an x-plus and t-shirt, and just before getting out my sister appears with her kids - at first not a problem since she can't see what I'm wearing downstairs - but then starts walking towards me! At this point I try to drive away, but stall the car and it won't start back up.. oh sssshhhhiiii****!! :o

Cue gasping wake up, sweating buckets.. for someone who suffers frequent deja-vu, I do not want that dream to become reality any time soon

Sweet dreams everyone ;)

Sometimes I go to bed thinking about wearing diapers. It's never affected me until last week. I woke up in the middle of the night with my boxers slightly wet. I woke up before I really peed the bed. A lot of my dreams involve diapers although that's the first time I ever woke up wet.

I have had many a dream where I have either been caught wearing a diaper under my clothes, or just wearing a diaper. There have been times when I have on a wet and or messy diaper and was in need of changeing the diaper and was caught in the dirty diaper or in the process of changing the diaper.

Other times I am wearing only a wet or messy diaper and no one cares that I am diapered or that my diaper needs changing.

A couple of times I have been walking around naked looking for a diaper when all of a sudden someone comes around a corner and hands me a diaper.

One time I had a dream where I was in preschool and we were on a field trip. We were on the bus coming back to the school when I realized I had to pee really badly. I asked the teacher if I could go but she told me to hold it. I tried as best I could, but I ended up feeling the warm pee escape into my pants.

(I know this doesn't involve diapers, but it still involved wetting my pants.)

worst dreams are when you have to pee and haven't woken up yet and you pee in your dream and keep having to go. It's annoying!!

Amen! I hate these dreams. Sometimes I wake up having to pee so bad, I want to cry. :crybaby:

Even when though I am wearing a diaper, I seem to have these dreams once in a while. It's a relief when I do wake up, because then I can let it go no problem.

Sometimes I will have these dreams where I am wearing a diaper and trying to hide it from someone in some way or shape. For example, I am in a dream about to get laid in a one night stand, when she is about to discover my diaper and I don't want her to, I tend to wake up at this point no matter what time it is. I hate these dreams too. I wish I could have a dream where I was with a girl that is wearing a diaper too...

I've had dreams about it before, but not since I got my first batch of Adult Diapers and used them. I think it was pretty clear it was a yearning to try the DL thing out, and so it makes sense that a fairly common dream I was having (about diapers) went away after I tried it.

Oh yeah, all the time. My wife is not too keen on me wearing diapers, but supports me anyway. If it has been a while since I wore a diaper then I will start dreaming of them. Sometime I dream of my wife wearing them, but I know that will never happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a interesting dream just the other night. My girlfriend was over for the night just like any normal weekend for us. We proceeded to fall asleep and that's where the fun began. I have been having some very vivid dreams off and on for the last few months about diapers and my other fetish which is Latex. Most of the time when I have these dreams I end up waking to an orgasm. The crazy thing is this will happen even when she is sleeping with me. Now she also partakes in the latex thing with me but I have never had the nerve to tell her about the diapers. Maybe two years ago now I had picked up some depends from the longs by me one night after some drinking just to be safe. I have never really need to hide anything while I was living with my folks so I just tossed the pack of diapers in the closet and never really thought about it. Well one night my girlfriend decided to clean my room up for me and what did she find...All she said to me is what are these for, I said well the other night me and the boys were playing a drinking game and, thats when she said ok whatever and went back to cleaning. I know that I am deviating from the dream part but bare with me here. Well maybe about a month after she found the pack of diapers we were how do I say in PG terms, having relations. I wont go into great detail but I thought hey I have all these diapers here how about I use one as a catch all underneath us. She seem cool with it at the time. After that one time I have not tried that again with her. Ok back to them dream. So I feel asleep and all I remeber from the dream is me telling her that I sometimes wear diapers when I sleep because I occasionally nocturnal emission from the vivid dreams about us. She say thats cool it seem practical instead of waking up and have to change you boxers. I then said well would you like to join in with me for the night and she said sure why not. So that morning when I awoke I thought that this had actually happened, I even looked around the bed for used diapers. By far that was on of the few I have had but it go me thinking about telling her about my thing with diapers. By no means do we have a vanilla relationship and I wonder how she would take it if I told her. Lots of my dreams untill recently have been involing latex, I wonder if my diaper fetish is jealous that my latex fetish has more fun, LOL.

Guest Lilfur93

I have diaper dreams a few times a month. And every time, I wake up to a wet dream...it is weird and aggravating.

I love my diaper dreams and wish I had them more frequently. I usually only dream about diapers when I am able to wear diapers to bed. My wife doesn't approve of my diaper wearing so I am restricted to times when she isn't around. She has to travel frequently for her job. I take advantage of her absence and wear my diapers to bed. Typically it takes two or three nights of diaper wearing for me to have a diaper dream. Recently I had a diaper dream out of the blue while my wife was home. This is unusual for me. My diaper dreams are all about getting caught. In my dream I am wearing a diaper and either have to change it because it is wet or someone may see me in my diaper. I frantically search for a private location to take off my diaper. While these dreams can be frustrating I enjoy dreaming about wearing diapers a lot. I was very pleased when I spontaneously had a diaper dream the other night.