LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Every One

Welcome to daily diapers! Have fun and enjoy yourself here! Generally most of the guys here dont really bother us girls. You'll find a few hng's and then some pretty protectives guys too once you get to know the people around here.

Make yourself at home! :)

hi and welcome to the largest gathering of people who like this sort of thing that i know of!

i hope u like what you find here and

always remember you only live once make sure you enjoy it!

Guest Baby Tiana

Welcome to the site playfulDiapergirl. Hope you have a wonderful time here. And like others said its nice to see more girls are joining. Was drowning in testosterone. So really happy there are more girls joining. Have a great time here and hopefully you will make tons of friends. And watch out for the HNG's in the Chat room. Just put them on ignore. Otherwise most of the people here are wonderful and great to mingle with.

Tia

Guest Baby Tiana

Hmm. Well I can't remember but what my friend Reefer told me about them is that they are rude people that just PM with out asking and ask you weird questions and want to get in your pants. FOUND IT. Its Horny Net Geek. You really want to stay away from them and block them. They are acutally easy to spot out in the chat room. They can be a total pain in the derriere. Hope that helps.