LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Totally Lost My Sexual Appetite Since Wearing 24/7.

Before I made the decision its time to become incontinent I was masturbating at least six times daily, thinking about all the possible ways I could hurt both my sphincter muscles so I would wet amd mess without control and spending stupid amounts of time searching the internet on the subject. It became something of an obsession because I was reading the same material over and over again every day for years. This desire completely consumed my life and was my only sexual turn on. I guess I'm asexual because I find sex disgusting and would not ever participate in it. But the desire to become incontinent is strong.

I started wearing full time on the 13th March and since them have totally lost the deire to masturbate and am finding it hard to get an erection. I'm just not horny anymore. I used to need one before i went to sleep when I was wearing this resulting in me pulling my diaper off so I could get to myself then lossing interest in wearing again till morning. I'm just not masturbateing anymore. Is this normal?

Although since wearing 24/7 I've never been happier. I don't even care how long it takes me to become incontinent because I just going to wear all the time anyway. I read people lose interest withiin a couple of days but I'm still going strong and not even had the slightest intressed in going without a diaper even for a couple of hours.

I have the opposite experience. I've been wearing full time for close to 10 years and if anything is has maintained my sex drive. Now I can't really do it as often as I did in my 20's, its a hard thing to admit but after 40 or 45 you just can't do it everyday, but I still want to. And sex is very much enhanced if diapers are involved, which because I have a very good b/f diapers usually are.

About the only big difference is if I get the urge to jack off I will only do it with a wet diaper, otherwise I am just not that interested. But that has been the case for longer than full time diaper wearing so I'm not surprised or bothered by it.

Just goes to show we all have subtle variations when it comes to sex and diapers.

This fetish has almost entirely consumed mine too, to the point that sex is only about as pleasurable as masturbating. That's it right there, I think.

And it's great because in this way I will never be controlled by sex. Of course it substantially decreases my interest in getting a girlfriend, too.

If there is only one thing that would make me personally fulfilled, it would be (narrowly) wearing 24/7. I can scarcely wait!

This fetish has almost entirely consumed mine too, to the point that sex is only about as pleasurable as masturbating. That's it right there, I think.

And it's great because in this way I will never be controlled by sex. Of course it substantially decreases my interest in getting a girlfriend, too.

If there is only one thing that would make me personally fulfilled, it would be (narrowly) wearing 24/7. I can scarcely wait!

I put my reply here because I think you've hit upon one of the main points of fetishes ;) What happens when you go all-out with your fetish? We see that it can affect sex both ways from these posts, and that it also affects other parts of life such as where Aurelius said it's reduced his desire to get a girlfriend :P I believe in giving things a try- experimentation if you will B) As long as it's done safely I see no harm in it- but what if you end up like Aurelius? :huh: Is losing the desire for sex or girlfriends detrimental? If it was then my 'experimentation' belief would now be wrong :o Would someone who has gone 24/7 with their fetish want to go back? Or would it eventually lose much of it's appeal as it became normal over time? :( Now I have to rethink how I feel about giving life a try uninhibited- maybe we should limit the exploration of our fetishes so that there are no unwanted side-effects and we don't lose the special appeal when 'special' becomes 'normal' :rolleyes: Darn, it's too early for me to be thinking this deeply. I'm going for another cup of coffee :lol:

Bettypooh

If your fantasy and sexual urge revolves around becoming incontinent and you accomplish this by wearing 24/7 would ones fetish manifest itself into something else or completely go away all together?

• Like 1

I put my reply here because I think you've hit upon one of the main points of fetishes ;) What happens when you go all-out with your fetish? We see that it can affect sex both ways from these posts, and that it also affects other parts of life such as where Aurelius said it's reduced his desire to get a girlfriend :P I believe in giving things a try- experimentation if you will B) As long as it's done safely I see no harm in it- but what if you end up like Aurelius? :huh: Is losing the desire for sex or girlfriends detrimental? If it was then my 'experimentation' belief would now be wrong :o Would someone who has gone 24/7 with their fetish want to go back? Or would it eventually lose much of it's appeal as it became normal over time? :( Now I have to rethink how I feel about giving life a try uninhibited- maybe we should limit the exploration of our fetishes so that there are no unwanted side-effects and we don't lose the special appeal when 'special' becomes 'normal' :rolleyes: Darn, it's too early for me to be thinking this deeply. I'm going for another cup of coffee :lol:

Bettypooh

Mine seems to be stabilizing, or more evolving. I strongly doubt it will go away; these things are burned into our psychology, this is just how it is.

My difficulty in getting a girlfriend is multifaceted. The fact that I am not interested in sex because of how much I enjoy masturbation accounts for probably 70% of that. The rest is me being hostile about power issues - I feel really badly about the whole idea because I see a girlfriend, as much as a personal complement (like I need one :lol: ), as a threat to my better interests in life. If I have to be lonely to secure my own future and well-being, well, that's just the way it has to be. If I find someone by happenstance in the meantime, great, but I am not going to whore myself around disgracefully when there are other important things at hand and I'm sexually satisfied anyway - why should I?

I wouldn't say that I've lost my sexual appetite through wearing nappies 24/7 - they're as much a turn-on now as they've ever been. I masturbate pretty much every day but always in my diaper - so in that sense I guess you could argue that diapers are enough in themselves and I don't feel the need of a sexual partner very often. I suspect that if I weren't wearing nappies and the masturbation was just 'vanilla' that wouldn't be the case, but the diapers seem to do it for me pretty much everytime. Oh course, if I could find a diapered boyfriend who I really liked that would probably be the ideal :-)

What he is realy trying to say is,

What I used to do all night long, now takes all night long to do.

I fall into the area of lost all desire for sex after 20 years of wearing diapers.

It don't help that I can no longer maintain an erection long enough to pleasure my wife, due to all the medications the doctors have been pushing into me for the past 5 years.

Even the famous Virgra does no good.

I have the opposite experience. I've been wearing full time for close to 10 years and if anything is has maintained my sex drive. Now I can't really do it as often as I did in my 20's, its a hard thing to admit but after 40 or 45 you just can't do it everyday, but I still want to. And sex is very much enhanced if diapers are involved, which because I have a very good b/f diapers usually are.

About the only big difference is if I get the urge to jack off I will only do it with a wet diaper, otherwise I am just not that interested. But that has been the case for longer than full time diaper wearing so I'm not surprised or bothered by it.

Just goes to show we all have subtle variations when it comes to sex and diapers.