LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Night

So quite a while ago I told my girl friend about me being a DL. Since then we've joked about it here and there but never really talked about it until last night. Basically she told me she's ok with me wearing around her and wants me to feel comfortable so we decided tonight would be the first night to try it. Most likely I'll be wearing pants to bed and nothing will happen anyways but I was thinking...all I have is my Abena X-plus, which is like one of the least discreet of all diapers, and I was just thinking maybe I should get some pull-ups or something first maybe to ease into it? Thoughts??

HuggieBaby

Guest Pizaz

I'd say go for the gusto and wear the X-plus. It's a better nighttime diaper than any pullup. Better she see the real deal rather than you introducing her to a pullup at first then pulling out the big guns later ;) Just my $.02.

one more vote for go for what you're used to...I can't imagine that she'd have a negative reaction because of a specific type of diaper!

go for it, you lucky ducky!!!!

I can see your point -- get her used to seeing you in something other than underwear/boxers, and then go for the full-on diaper. However, choosing to 'ease' into it with a pullup could be problematic later, as she could get confused as to what you like more -- pullups, or diaps.

Like the others have said -- leave no room for error! Diaper up, kiddo!

I'm not sure non-diaper people are going to make a big distinction between a pull-up and a taped diaper. The image of either is going to be different than what she's used to, might as well start with what you like. No need to hold back at this point. :-)

--Lex

i'd agree with wearing the abena, however i would suggest at first maybe wearing shorts or pj pants over it, you know.. so you dont just walk out in a full on diaper, maybe watch some tv in bed together first, then when you are ready to turn the light out take teh shorts or pants off if you feel she isn't to uncomfortable.....

Thanks for the responses everyone, I'm off to my bowling league and then over to her room(we're at college). I'll let ya know if anything interesting happens. She said she wants to put princess stickers on them so we'll see lol.

Side note - I noticed my REAL age still says 19...anyone know how to change that?

Side note - I noticed my REAL age still says 19...anyone know how to change that?

yeah go to the mycontrols option at the top, then scroll downt ill u see the edit my profile or edit my information option on the left hand side, then click that..

For some activities, which may involve rubbing, a thinner diaper might be better. Also, if thats the case (or possibility) make sure its a plastic backed brand, much "smoother".

An Attends (thin soft plastic) would be a good choice if you stay dry, a BAD choice if you plan to wet.

So i've worn to bed the past two nights, last night I wore snap-on plastic pants too, and she said it doesn't bother her at all. I even told her I've always wanted to try a week straight and she has no problem with it. We had never talked about me wetting, but both nights I have, last night a lot because of some booze lol. This morning I actually leaked a little which at that time I just said, "ut oh I leaked I better go change" and she's totally cool with it. I just saw her and she didn't say anything about me being diapered, not sure if she could tell or not, but it's the first time I have been during the day around her. Sadly though I only have 2 diapers left (plus the one I'm wearing) and until my funds increase I won't be able to get any more. I do have 2 bambino samples on the way though, I'm sure she'll get a kick out of the BABY written on it lol.

HuggieBaby