2. 2. Why Diapers?

• For sex play
    • For comfort
    • For Security
    • For Fun
    • For need
    • To try new things
    • Other

I put two answers for each I'm a dl and I'm an ab. I'm not much of a ab but its still there I want to have a mommy to hold and cuddle and take care of me but I don’t think I would ever let it happen if I found such a girl. And I still like my paci and bottle and my plushy kitty. But I'm uassly a dl that doesn’t really want any one to know so that’s why I came here to find people to talk to. And why I wear for comfort and for fun I uassly wear when I'm sad or depressed b/c I just can’t be that when I'm diapered.

I uassly wear when I'm sad or depressed b/c I just can’t be that when I'm diapered.

Interesting. So wearing diapers makes you feel happier inside.

It's not so much the act of wearing them for me- but sometimes I like to play with myself, imaging a second person in my mind.

Having a real one would be fun, though. :P

Originally, i came here because I was curious. I read about AB?DL lifestyles elsewhere, and I wanted to see what everything was about. I'm also incontinent. After being here awhile, I then started engaging in the AB lifestyle, and I'm loving it. This community is truly awesome! I love the open mindedness of the people, as well as the acceptance.

I am a DL. Never thought much about being an AB. I think I would be a better daddy than a baby, but I've never tried it so who knows. I wear diapers for fun during the day. I love using them and changing into another diaper. At night, I've begun wetting the bed which doesn't really thrill me but it's ok--I'm already wearing a diaper. I've never incorporated diapers with sex or shared this with anyone else.