LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Wipes

It's been a while but I once added a couple of packs of Abena's wipes to an order to push it over a free delivery threshold. They were scented but it wasn't a babyish scent but very fresh, a bit like aloe. They seemed a bit bigger and thicker than baby wipes but not by that much. I'd buy them again but they were a bit more expensive. In everyday use, Huggies wipes are fine for me :)

Personally I use Pampers Unscented Baby Wipes. I have no need to a larger wipe. I also do not see a need for thicker wipes.

Huggies and Pampers make wipes in a variety of scents.

Wht pay so much extra for wipes in an adult section? This makes no sense or cents.

Wht pay so much extra for wipes in an adult section? This makes no sense or cents.

There's probably enough of a market (or at least soon enough) so some entrepreneuring chap might come up with something. Adult size wipes makes sense to me. The cost would be justified for many of us.

You're right that there are plenty of scented types now in baby wipes and most are fine generally. I'm mostly just curious about this.

I use the ones found in local Wal Mart Freshen Up. They are 40 to a pack, and under $3 (US) They are cloth like, and good for "all" types of cleanups. THey are good. I have tried some others, but these are good enough for me.

there are adult sized wipes i see them at every pharmacy near the incontinence products in the usa, but i dont know if they have them in other countries.

personally i just use the pampers swipers... they are a bit thicker, not a lot, just enough that your finger doesn't go through it, and still have that babyish smell.