LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress Up

I have several ballet outfits from a more traditional tutu to one I had done up custom to match one I saw a small girl wearing at the mall (must have stopped there from ballet class).

I've got a Cheerleader uniform with matching body suit.

I've got a couple of frilly dresses.

I've got an ice skater dress (cherry red, I've run in this in the Hash House Harriers Red Dress run).

I've got a dress I bought once my wife refers to as the "Snow White" dress.

I've got a victorian type thing with hoops.

Hi,

I have a pink sissydress and a pink gothik lolita outfit, which I like to wear at carnival and motto parties. But I do not like being considered a tranny while wearing them just bécause I am above 5 feet tall.

Babygirl Kvetinka, asking for a section in the forum for actual little girls, who look like girls at the bottom when being diapered

I feel deprived now, all I own is 1 sissy dress some tights a few training bras and some panties, I could never find anything in the syles I like.

I don't want to buy coustume quality stuff, I like actual girls dresses and accessories, but I like the older styles and you don't see them often, now is a good time to look at e-bay and look at girls easter dresses.

I'm small so it works out great for me.

My fav outfit for dressing up, while I have my d. diapers on, is as a frilly french maid. Like in my current avatar. I like other sissy type outfits, but hav'nt had a chance to try them on.

Right now i'm dressed in my pink ballet outfit, leotard, tights and tutu and ballet slippers. i just had a ballet lesson. Most of the day i'm in my plaid school girl uniform jumper, peterpan collared blouse, white knee socks and tinkerbell panties (my favorite). Of course a matching plaid hair band with bow. If i'm a good little sissy girl then i will be able to put on my nice comfy footed sleeper jammies for bed, If not then its off to bed in uniform so i'm ready for my lessons the moment i wake up.

My fave is my hello kitty dress, over my very thick cloth nappies with pink hello kitty plastic panties, while wearing mummy's high heels (hehe).

I do have a pink Japanese school uniform and a couple of pink rompers to go to bed in.

I would love to have a pretty plastic dress but im not able to aford one.

oh my that site has some great stuff...just wish i had money to spend

Great stuff from Thailand, the real Transiland. I have a German sissydress and a sweet lolita from China.

Babygirl Kvetinka

• 3 weeks later...