LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Would Come To My Ab Party?

abbear

I'm thinking about having an AB party near Harrisburg and I was wondering if anyone would actually attend. I'm sure it would require a lot of time and effort but I am willing to give it a go if enough are interested. I figured Harrisburg would be a good area since it is pretty central to all of PA. It is only a few hours drive from both Philly and Pitt. We may even get some folks from the Baltimore area who are interested.

I spent a few years working as a caterer so getting a decent party together isn't beyond abilities. I also don't mind breaking out the grill and BBQing some grub for everyone. I've been in food service for about 25yrs so I think I can handle it.

Anyways, Let me know maybe we can set something up for the spring or summer this year. Also it would probably require some kind of donation on everyones part to be able to pay for food and a place to have the party so keep that in mind as well.

Everyone from the community would be invited. Whether you are AB or DL or both. As far as what goes on. It would be like any other party really although we may include some fun games and such. This is all still tentative but if we can get enough replies from interested people I will see what I can do to make it happen.

Everyone from the community would be invited. Whether you are AB or DL or both. As far as what goes on. It would be like any other party really although we may include some fun games and such. This is all still tentative but if we can get enough replies from interested people I will see what I can do to make it happen.

Sounds like it could be fun. Would I be allowed to bring beer or would that bother people?

sorry for not posting for a few days but i just had hernia surgery on friday. i am off work for the next 8 weeks though so i will see what i can do about working some stuff out. i can't even sit down yet so it may be a few days before i can work on anyhing. and don't worry i like beer too hehe. talk to you guys soon.

I Might be able to come over too! It very much depends on the day and how my business plays out so it will be cutting it close. I would love to meet several of the people who have responded here too. I like beer very much, but I don't drink to excess - it really doesn't matter since I will obey all house rules anyway. I'm a very well behaved Little Boy DL. It's just that good Beer and Bambino's really do go together! Otherwise I'll drink juice from my sippy cup.

Its about 3 or 4 hrs each way for me but a day party is doable. You guys figure out the when and where and I'll let ya know if I can come later.

Someday I hope to be able to have an ABDL party up my way but I'm not there yet. BTW, I need more ABDL friends hint hint.

Glenn

Ok guys I just had a though. How about if we start off with a munch at a local restaurant or something? It would be a great way for all of us to get together and maybe we could make some plans for a party. Also I would think a party would go better if we got to know each other a little better first. We could even make the munch a regular thing if enough people are interested.

I've never been to an AB party, but this is the only one i've really heard of that's within any sort of driving distance from my house. It's still like 10 hours though.

I probably couldn't do it until summer though. School and all. I don't have time for a social life.

Plus I'm really shy with new people. I would suck at partying.

Nonetheless, I'll keep checking back here.

-Sophie

If your thinking restaurant, go simple, just a pizza or hamburg place, that could accomodate at least the amout of people who said they would come.

You have no idea how many would show up, and the time they will get there.

Sophie, if you're going, then I'm definitely gonna try to be there. I'm very shy when it comes to new people, too.

Wouldn't it be better to have more of a party, so that there's more activities other than shootin' the breeze over grub?

Ok I am looking for input. Best day, best time. I was considering something like Hoss's but a pizza place might work as well depending on the number of people we have coming and what time or day of the week.

And keep in mind this would be a public event so keep it tasteful. Meaning don't come decked out in your baby gear. Of course if you have a diaper on under your regular clothes who's gonna know.

Well, let me know what you guys think I would definately like to get this rolling.

To answer your question Sophie, I would definately like to have a party but I think it would be nice to get together and do the meet and greet thing beforehand. One of the reasons being it would help people relax when we do have a party. As you said yourself you are shy and I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who will be nervous in this situation. I just feel that this would give us a better chance to get to know each other.

Also keep in mind the type of planning involved in a party. Things like location and such. I just figured we could start off with something a little more casual and work are way up to a full fledged baby blowout. Hehe.

If anyone has a good idea for a location for an actual party I am definately listening.

To answer your question Parms, I would definately like to have a party but I think it would be nice to get together and do the meet and greet thing beforehand. One of the reasons being it would help people relax when we do have a party. As you said yourself you are shy and I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who will be nervous in this situation. I just feel that this would give us a better chance to get to know each other.

Also keep in mind the type of planning involved in a party. Things like location and such. I just figured we could start off with something a little more casual and work are way up to a full fledged baby blowout. Hehe.

If anyone has a good idea for a location for an actual party I am definately listening.

To answer your question Sophie, I would definately like to have a party but I think it would be nice to get together and do the meet and greet thing beforehand. One of the reasons being it would help people relax when we do have a party. As you said yourself you are shy and I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who will be nervous in this situation. I just feel that this would give us a better chance to get to know each other.

Oops sorry that was meant for PArms

I see your point. I'm not a real talkative person. So for me, having planned activities will be more fun than sitting and talking. Games keep my mind occupied on a specific goal rather than trying to think of something to say that's meaningful. Then, when we get together for some chit chat, we'll have something in common (besides diapers) to discuss.

This doesn't mean that I won't try to attend. My best days: Friday afternoons and evenings, Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons and evenings. Since it's fishing season, my dad and I usually get together Sat and Sun. If anyone is willing to meet during the week, mornings on Tuesday and Thursday are also good.