LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soaking Through A Diaper.

Have you ever worn a diaper so long that you completely soaked it and it leaks the next time you wet it?

I have done this a few times in the summer during a bon fire gathering of the family.

My family likes to sit around a bon fire in the summer swapping stories, shooting the shit, and out right bragging.

Now my family all know that I wear diapers and have accepted the fact that I use them for their intended purpose.

On a few occations I will thickly diaper up and join them around the bon fire. It is not hard to tell that I am in thick diapers and the only comment I hear any more is, "looks like you came prepaired to do some heavy drinking" .

I will sit and enjoy cold beverages weather it is beer or soda depending on night and not get up out of my chair all night. I have soaked my diapers to the point where they leak and continue to sit there untill I am ready to waddle back to my house for dry diapers and dry pants.

Yes :D

Many a time have I soaked my diaper to the point that it has leaked. It can take a long time to reach the point of leaking and it also takes a lot to drink to overflow a Bambino brand diaper but I find the challenge of doing so to be fun. :fish_h4h::fish_h4h:

Every once in a while, when I get a new brand of diaper or they revamp one of the ones avalible at wal-mart or walgreens and I snag one of those. It's handy to know just how much they'll hold if I'm lazy or sick.

i drink a lot of water and vitamin water at work, so some nights when i get home and daddy puts me in a diaper.. i'll go like 4-5 times during the night and daddy doesn't change me in the middle of the night, cause he's a mean mean so mean daddy :P so yeah, i've leaked a few times.

I have had that happen once. I was working aroud a park with some friends 9you know how you are :P ) and had wet a a couple of times. Luckly the last time that mad it leak was just before we had home was I didn't notice it had happed but from the back it was very clear it had, so was quite a close escape really.

Disposable diapers are like cars. If you try to get too much mileage out of them, they will leave you stranded!

Have you ever worn a diaper so long that you completely soaked it and it leaks the next time you wet it?

I have done this a few times in the summer during a bon fire gathering of the family.

My family likes to sit around a bon fire in the summer swapping stories, shooting the shit, and out right bragging.

Now my family all know that I wear diapers and have accepted the fact that I use them for their intended purpose.

On a few occations I will thickly diaper up and join them around the bon fire. It is not hard to tell that I am in thick diapers and the only comment I hear any more is, "looks like you came prepaired to do some heavy drinking" .

I will sit and enjoy cold beverages weather it is beer or soda depending on night and not get up out of my chair all night. I have soaked my diapers to the point where they leak and continue to sit there untill I am ready to waddle back to my house for dry diapers and dry pants.

A couple of times and usually only when I have been intentionally drinking more (water or alcohol) to wet more. A molicare super xplus will last me pretty much all day on average. My clothes are always dark enough to cover up most leaks (observationally, average people are clueless, is what I am finding - and I frankly don't care about them anyway)

I totally soaked through a Bambino on a 22 hour drive where I only stopped for gas and didn't change my diaper until after it leaked right through the slacks I was wearing over it. I had to stop for gas and when I got out of the car I felt the wetness on my legs, I hadn't realized it had leaked through. Pumped the gas leaning my but against the car. :blush:

Hugs,

Michelle