LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Map Of Diaper Lovers

Well, that's cool. Some pretty cool stuff is coming out of google these days. I've seen this before in another site. It is kinda neat. Gives one a sense of proportion.

Well, that's cool. Some pretty cool stuff is coming out of google these days. I've seen this before in another site. It is kinda neat. Gives one a sense of proportion.

Darn, I've got to start remembering to logon. :thumbsup:

We're going to have to start calling it "doing a Bo" instead of "doing a Dolly" if you keep up your current pace of forgetting to log in. Dolly better be prepared to defend her title. :P

HAHA! I'm a verb! I Bo'd it again!

Lots more folks have added to the map. Very cool!

I find it very suspicious that there's no DollyDiaper on the map! Dolly's playing hide n' seek. :glare:

No need for suspicion Pipsqueak and I'm not playing games, it's just that the title of the thread is "Map of Diaper Lovers" so I didn't want to muscle in and put myself on the map under false pretences.

It's no secret. If I qualified, my flag would be near London, England. :)

Dolly

No need for suspicion Pipsqueak and I'm not playing games, it's just that the title of the thread is "Map of Diaper Lovers" so I didn't want to muscle in and put myself on the map under false pretences.

I was just teasin' you Dolly. And I'm sure no one would object to you planting your flag ,being a lover of diaper lovers, after all ;) .