LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Feeback About Our Yuyun Adpd Cloth Adult Diapers

Hello,

I do not have that diaper as yet. I do have one of your all-in-one diaper pants which fasten with velcro. That diaper is wonderful, except for some a small rip appearing in the plastic pant part near where the velcro is sewn on. It is highly absorbant, comfortable and does not sag appreciably when wet,

I have not purchased your pull on diaper because of one concern. In looking at the pictures included in the ebay listing, I am concerned that the diaper and pants will be prone to leak at the leg seals. It does not appear that there is much in the transition (change) between the plastic pant and the diaper in that area that will contain leaks......

Some kind of leg seal might be needed. That said, I might still order one to see how it works, your prices are quite reasonable (except for shipping which I do understand you can't control).

Keep up the good work!!

Rob

You might also note that one discussion topic in this same section which deals with "Japanese Diapers"

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9770

has had over 5000 reads....that indicates A LOT of interest. You might study how they make their leg seals and learn something valuable. As far as I can determine, Japanese diapers are in GREAT demand...

And there is not a good source for them for US folks.

Maybe you could fulfill that need.

I was looking for other information and came across this site related to Japanese diapers.

It might be useful to examine the pictures closely

http://aplusbaby.bizhat.com/products-2.htm

hi . it is diaper cover ,not as diapers. just for waterproof. not absorbant!!!

the diaper cover is from TAIWAN, FROM JAPAN IS WRONG. :P

also ... i think ABDL maybe like this style .but good for incontinence market.

our ALL IN ONE most for who is high leak or night time..

the PULL ON DIAPERS will great fit day time and light leak...the inside liners set can be easy change for man or woman needs.

hi WETPANTS : Hope you don't worry the leak at the legs place ... we have think at here ...it is same our ALL IN ONE ,if your ALL IN ONE not leak ,the ADPD is same.

if who have our ADPD diapers please reply a massage to us... MANY thanks!!

post-12465-1237233057_thumb.jpg

post-12465-1237233057_thumb.jpg

你好

From your website:

ALL BACK CUSTOMERS & WHOLESALER : NICEDIAPER.COM CLOSED BECAUSE WE HAVE PROBLEM ABOUT OUR SERVER. please send your order list to //zhong@bao-yun.com // sales@yuyun.cn // Yours Zhong

I hope the website be back again.

Yuyun,

Let me clear up a few things.

1. Yes I realize the garments at the Taiwan site are just diaper covers (plastic pants). My point was the leak guard at the leg. You will notice the plastic extends out with elastic gathers sown at the end. You could do something like this with your All-in-ones.

2. Yes, the website is in Taiwan...but it sells "Japanese Diaper 'like' covers"....it is very difficult for people in the US to order these directly from Japanese sites..... And yet there seems to be a big demand for that type of cover in the US.

3. My velcro All-in-one diaper does leak at the legs.....

4. I would probably add absorbant pads, probably Tranquility Diaper gel pads to your pant for additional protection. I understand the Microfiber pads are highly absorbent...but they can leak under pressure or what we call "press out" when sitting down on a wet diaper....

Let me say that I do like your products and highly recommend them, good quality at a good price....but there is always room for improvement....

Thanks,

Wetpants

Yuyun,

Let me clear up a few things.

1. Yes I realize the garments at the Taiwan site are just diaper covers (plastic pants). My point was the leak guard at the leg. You will notice the plastic extends out with elastic gathers sown at the end. You could do something like this with your All-in-ones.

2. Yes, the website is in Taiwan...but it sells "Japanese Diaper 'like' covers"....it is very difficult for people in the US to order these directly from Japanese sites..... And yet there seems to be a big demand for that type of cover in the US.

3. My velcro All-in-one diaper does leak at the legs.....

4. I would probably add absorbant pads, probably Tranquility Diaper gel pads to your pant for additional protection. I understand the Microfiber pads are highly absorbent...but they can leak under pressure or what we call "press out" when sitting down on a wet diaper....

Let me say that I do like your products and highly recommend them, good quality at a good price....but there is always room for improvement....

Thanks,

Wetpants

hi ,Wetpants :

my mean the cover is MADE IN TAIWAN, not as MADE IN JAPAN.

if ours YUYUN ALL IN ONE is leak ,please let me know at once please.

leak problem when set down on an wet cloth diapers ,i think havn't find other cloth diapers solve the problem ,because you know CLOTH DIAPERS don't use SPA .

if you know which kind of CLOTH DIAPERS solve the problem great or better , let me know ASAP... many thanks .

HI Omutsusuki:

unfortunate!!!

The data supply lost our 5 months data , so we have to over them service agreement.

we have to start a new website , but can't find fit our needs software in short time. we will try best solve it at once.... not as so easy in China, because can't find eligible & professional supply .

we have to note our all back customers and wholesale send order list by email at the moment.

thank you !

PS : Who can recommend an professional online shop supply , i agree free gift diapers,pants , or our new product. :wub:

YuYun,

I have ordered your products direct from your website. I enjoy the cloth velcro diaper. I have not tried your all-in-ones. I did have a leak issue with the plastic pants I ordered. They were the pull up ones with a fabric outside and vinyl inside. In my view, the leg holes are in the wrong place. They are directly on the side of the garment. Plastic pants from other companies have the leg holes positioned on the front, and I have never had a leak issue with them. I hope this helps you.

• 2 weeks later...

Your website is down nicediaper.

I bought a diaper from you guys on ebay and I have liked it so far. They are thick and seem to hold fine. When I wash it, it looks like the inside went out of place but it's just an illusion because once the diaper is dry, it looks fine again.

I bought a pair of plastic pants from you guys but they haven't arrived yet.

I do plan to buy more diapers, plastic pants from your guys if I liked the plastic pants of course but I will buy diapers from you again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

YuYun,

I have ordered your products direct from your website. I enjoy the cloth velcro diaper. I have not tried your all-in-ones. I did have a leak issue with the plastic pants I ordered. They were the pull up ones with a fabric outside and vinyl inside. In my view, the leg holes are in the wrong place. They are directly on the side of the garment. Plastic pants from other companies have the leg holes positioned on the front, and I have never had a leak issue with them. I hope this helps you.

hi ... if your order our PCPP pants .it's most is fro AB/DL .

yes. leak from pinhole is possible.

here is for OUR ADPD- PULL ON ADULT DIAPERS.

if you have our ADPD, any information let me know please. ...thanks a lot... :rolleyes:

Your website is down nicediaper.

I bought a diaper from you guys on ebay and I have liked it so far. They are thick and seem to hold fine. When I wash it, it looks like the inside went out of place but it's just an illusion because once the diaper is dry, it looks fine again.

I bought a pair of plastic pants from you guys but they haven't arrived yet.

I do plan to buy more diapers, plastic pants from your guys if I liked the plastic pants of course but I will buy diapers from you again in the future.

could you let me know which type plastic pants?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 of your adpds. Yes there is a bit of a problem with leaks at the legs. The sizes are a tad different with them also. The waist/longness of these vs the AIO is built for two different builds of wearer.

As for the AIO velcro diapers, I have 7 of them and 1 has ripped PUL from the stitching after only 1 night of sleeping and another only lasted through 3 times (one ripped is a s-m and another is an m-l). I am a little worried about their ability to hold up long term. also a note .... there is a huge size gap between a s-m and a m-l size. Several of my friends that have tried them on for size noted this also. Possibly making a medium would fill a huge gap for the average sized person.

Have to admit though ... even with the problems im experiencing with them, I do like the way they feel very much. If the quality control got a little better I would stop using disposables completely and buy a lot more from you.

-OneSickPuppy-

could you let me know which type plastic pants?

thanks

Nicediaper.com is back online, in case anyone was wondering.

Someone brought up A+ Baby, it's really unfortunate that they couldn't get their act together on setting up a proper (and English-friendly) storefront. I tried to convince the guy that owns/owned that site as to what he needed to do in order to make some real sales... sigh.

Looks like nicediaper.com is off to a much better start. I'll prolly order a few things soon.

P.S. to Nicediapercom: You may want to put a link to your eBay store on your main site. That way people can browse both offerings.

Here's their eBay store, in case anyone wanted a link: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/yuyun-cn

• 1 year later...