LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Triangle Area Munch In May?

Okay, this is a go! See Announcement: North Carolina Ab/dl Brunch Munch and RSVP there.

Fellow Carolina ABs, DLs, Furries, et al.,

Would there be any interest in a munch in the Triangle area in early May? If I knew at least a handful of people would show up, I'd gladly organize it. I know a few fun places to meet up, and have an idea or two for making it a fun get-together!

I'm thinking a Saturday, May 2 or May 9, would work best, but am open to other dates based on folks' availability.

Cheers,

ultrapampers

Thanks for replying, guys.

I was thinking at first that holding it in or near Raleigh would make sense (going on the assumption that population density would equal more AB/DLs attending), but since the only two respondents are from western NC, maybe we should hold it in Winston-Salem? That's a much shorter drive for Darkfinn, and I know there's at least one member in Boone we might could get to join in. Anybody else in Charlotte? Anybody in Asheville?

Artemis, where's a good place in Winston to meet up (besides Foothills--I know too many people there!)?

Also, is Saturday, May 2 good for everybody? If so, I'll go ahead and post it on the announcements board.

Thanks for replying, guys.

I was thinking at first that holding it in or near Raleigh would make sense (going on the assumption that population density would equal more AB/DLs attending), but since the only two respondents are from western NC, maybe we should hold it in Winston-Salem? That's a much shorter drive for Darkfinn, and I know there's at least one member in Boone we might could get to join in. Anybody else in Charlotte? Anybody in Asheville?

Artemis, where's a good place in Winston to meet up (besides Foothills--I know too many people there!)?

Also, is Saturday, May 2 good for everybody? If so, I'll go ahead and post it on the announcements board.

May sounds fine... we'll come for it. Just name a location and a time.

Honestly, I'm not sure what would be a "good" place cuz I've only lived in the state for just under 3 years... I don't even know my way around 100%...

I know where Hanes Mall is, and most of the Wal-Mart and Target stores are, but that's about it.

I know it might be a bit of a drive, but one place that might be fun (and private depending on what part of it you're in) is Pilot Mountain state park.

Okay, here's my first "official" munch proposal:

North Carolina Triad Area AB/DL Brunch Munch

(ain't that a mouthful!)

Saturday, May 9 @ 11am

Mary's of Course Cafe

301 Brookstown Ave

Winston-Salem, NC 27101

http://www.marysofcourse.com/

Mary's is highly-regarded and serves breakfast all day! I think 11am gives any Charlotte/Triangle folks time to drive to Winston. This is the Saturday before Mother's Day; does that cause any conflicts for those who wish to attend?

If I don't hear any suggested changes and get an "I'm there" or two, I'll post this officially in the Announcements section.

Okay, here's my first "official" munch proposal:

North Carolina Triad Area AB/DL Brunch Munch

(ain't that a mouthful!)

Saturday, May 9 @ 11am

Mary's of Course Cafe

301 Brookstown Ave

Winston-Salem, NC 27101

http://www.marysofcourse.com/

Mary's is highly-regarded and serves breakfast all day! I think 11am gives any Charlotte/Triangle folks time to drive to Winston. This is the Saturday before Mother's Day; does that cause any conflicts for those who wish to attend?

If I don't hear any suggested changes and get an "I'm there" or two, I'll post this officially in the Announcements section.

Never heard of the place, but like I said, I'm still kinda new to the area. I can't guarantee I can be there, but I certainly want to (gotta find out if the wife has anything planned for that day, and figure out how to get there since our one car has engine problems we can't afford to fix yet, and the working car is hers).

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...