LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Control Panel > Your Albums

Having no luck; perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

After clicking on "My Controls," one of the options in the left column is "Your Albums" in the subcategory "Invision Gallery"

I've been trying to create an album to upload some photos of me but am having no luck.

It let's me get as far as entering an album name and description bur when I click on the button "Create Album", it drops me back to the forums with nothing having been created.

What am I doing wrong?

***HUGS***

Ruffles

This coming from the all powerful and wise moderator....isn't a good sign ;)

qwack

Hmmm.... B)

as in, "Pay no attention to the little man behind the curtain." :D

Hope it gets fixed. Would like to post some pics but would rather have them gathered in a single folder rather than willy-nilly in the Gallery.

Cheers! :lol:

Ruffles

Guest TeenInDiapers

Okay, so I went into this whole thing about explaining why it didn't work, and then right before I posted it, tested it myself. And it worked fine.

So I'm not sure why it isn't working. :/

Guest TeenInDiapers

nq3if4.jpg

28mk7b8.jpg

See? I did it. :/ I just don't have any images uploaded yet, most likely why you can't see it. I'll upload so you can check.

Looks like it might have been a settings error. Should be working now for everyone with the level "Members" "Verified" or "Baby Banker" won't work for validating accounts.

ok i got to playing with it a bit and here are some comments and concerns i have.

my gallery is "Testing Grounds" btw.

it only lets me select "adult diapers gallery" and not "members"

a moderator needs to review each comment. unless we have had problems with inappropriate comments in the past i would suggest since there are only two of you (mods) that you might want to think about turning that off. i wouldn't be surprised if many comments are to be made.

i tried to post a 12 second .wmv file and it froze up. i gave it over a half hour to load but i had to eventually alt+f4 it to close the page due to its frozen nature.

I don't know if it allows videos...maybe so. I'm fairly new to the "mod" scene and as such am learning things daily on how to navigate the site on the "other" side. I'm quite sure I don't have the "All and mighty" powers, that Daily has over the site..as it should be, that's why I couldn't answer the question...but hey I try and help that should count for something???

I find that with name change requests and various other board related topics of questionable posts that I can handle, frees up time For DD to handle these actual true board problems..so thats my take...I'll help if I can, If I can't you can be assured DD will handle it. Hope it gets sorted out for all trying soon ;)