LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warning Bambino Suplier "creating Your Desires"

Canadian Bambino and Secure X Plus supplier.... CREATING YOUR DESIRES by Louise.

Has taken My order and run. 3 weeks and nothing. :angry:

Will not return E mails and the site has gone off line.

Hope nobody else got taken.

Guest YkDave

check out the bambino thread, i had posted a reply there.

I had the same problem. but it appears their is a legit reason, as the story goes, lousie took a fall and ended up in the hospital a few weeks back.

I had some problems with an order near Christmas but I was able to get ahold of her and get it taken care of. When her website is up she says on it to call her if you have a problem with your order, and since her website is down you probably can't find the number: 1-780-312-3022 She doesn't respond to email very well, which isn't good for an internet business, but you can get ahold of her by calling.

*huggles*

Michelle

Guest YkDave

yea, she had shut down for a while around christmas and it took her forever to catch up on orders (i can imagine the stack of orders that piled up!). then this...

check out the bambino thread, i had posted a reply there.

I had the same problem. but it appears their is a legit reason, as the story goes, lousie took a fall and ended up in the hospital a few weeks back.

Don't know, mabe. They had no problem getting pay pal payment and sending order confirmation but can't send an e mail saying they are having probs?

Don't know, mabe. They had no problem getting pay pal payment and sending order confirmation but can't send an e mail saying they are having probs?

As far as I can recall, you can pay someone using paypal without the other persons knowledge. And the confirmation you get from paypal is automated, the seller has nothing to do with that, either...

If the woman is in the hospital she probably has no access to a computer.

I placed an order that did not get filled. However I am not out any money as I always paid C.O.D. It would be a shame if Louise is out of the game due to hospitalization. I sent a request to B4NS to pick up Bambino's as one of their suppliers. B4NS replied back that it would be better for them if I made the request on their behalf to the Bambino's company so that is exactly what I did. I haven't heard back from Bambino's but I did request that they add B4NS to their list of Bambino retailers. Hopefully it will happen.

Guest YkDave

I placed an order that did not get filled. However I am not out any money as I always paid C.O.D. It would be a shame if Louise is out of the game due to hospitalization. I sent a request to B4NS to pick up Bambino's as one of their suppliers. B4NS replied back that it would be better for them if I made the request on their behalf to the Bambino's company so that is exactly what I did. I haven't heard back from Bambino's but I did request that they add B4NS to their list of Bambino retailers. Hopefully it will happen.

good idea, B4NS has been nothing but good to me and it would be awesome if they started selling bambinos!

I don't by her bs story about being in the hospital. I've posted about my experience with Louise on aby.com so I won't go into detail here. Suffice to say even if you are in the hospital you can find a friend or someone to take down the site.

I had a month long email thread with her after her "hospital visit" asking where my order was... so I know she was around.

Either way the site is gone so she won't be ripping off anyone else.

I've sent emails to Bambino both asking about re-selling their diapers in Canada or asking if they have other Canadian companies lined up (B4NS would be awesome!) but no response.

Why do ab/dl companies have to suck so much at customer service?? UGH!

InD

Guest YkDave

I also thought it was a bit weird that for someone running a business, she would just straight up abandon it, even if she ended up in the hospital. You would think she could have had someone there to fill orders and answer emails or at least shut down the website and stop taking the damn orders!

As far as I can recall, you can pay someone using paypal without the other persons knowledge. And the confirmation you get from paypal is automated, the seller has nothing to do with that, either...

If the woman is in the hospital she probably has no access to a computer.

You're right about that, Abby. I use PayPal a lot and that e-mail you get from PayPal after you have paid someone is an automated e-mail. Like a reciept, so you can prove you paid the person incase they complain. But, the person you paid also recieves an e-mail saying they have been paid this much money by so-and-so.

From my Bambino Rep:

Recently we have received e-mails regarding the Canadian company Creating Your Desires by Louise. We stopped selling to her in July 2008, we also removed her from our "Links" page. Like many of her customers we are also trying to collect outstanding funds. We here at Bambino Diapers are actively pursing an alternative for our Canadian friends either directly from the US or through a new Canadian supplier. Thank you for your patience we're working on it.

Guest YkDave

Also if you paid her through PayPal, and didn't receive your order after so long... contact PayPal. IIRC, they can help in some way.

Exactly what i did, i filed a paypal claim and finally got the reply stating she was in the hospital.

But after seeing that post from DD, im going to push it through (they give you a few weeks to resolve the issue before they allow you to actually file the claim)

Without juding the problems they are having all I can say is the couple of times I have closed a paypal dispute on the promise of reolution: I have regretted it. Leave it open; and escalate it if you don't have diapers or a refund by the deadline to file.

Guest YkDave

exactly, i left it opened because the whole thing did seem fishy to me and i figured some good information like this would pop up.

I sent another message via the paypal dispute, stating that the whole this is most definately fishy and why nobody can contact her (or she wont respond) unless its a paypal claim!

Will let you know if i get a reply. As of the 16th i am allowed to push it through (again it gives you a couple weeks to resolve before your allowed to file the claim) to a claim and i most definately will.