LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mmmm Spring Break

Sorry if it seems like I'm rubbing it in to the older crowd here who doesn't get these grand school breaks... but I just wanted to post about being able to wear non-stop now that I don't have school and the rents have left town.

I've ordered a pack of molicares, and a pack of bambinos.. because I am down to my last 5. The molis will show up mid-week though, which should be fine. I'm gonna try and balance the partying with the wearing as much as possible, although by late this work week- I can see myself being perfectly content with sitting at home and enjoying myself and my diapers.

I've got no real concrete plans for this spring break, and it seems like it's gonna work out well that way. It sure does feel nice to waddle around the house with nothing else on but a diaper!

you're lucky. i work full time and go to school, so on my spring/winter breaks i still work full time on campus, and in the summer i take calsses and work full time!

enjoy it while it lasts!

Sorry if it seems like I'm rubbing it in to the older crowd here who doesn't get these grand school breaks... but I just wanted to post about being able to wear non-stop now that I don't have school and the rents have left town.

I've ordered a pack of molicares, and a pack of bambinos.. because I am down to my last 5. The molis will show up mid-week though, which should be fine. I'm gonna try and balance the partying with the wearing as much as possible, although by late this work week- I can see myself being perfectly content with sitting at home and enjoying myself and my diapers.

I've got no real concrete plans for this spring break, and it seems like it's gonna work out well that way. It sure does feel nice to waddle around the house with nothing else on but a diaper!

I feel you. I have a spring break coming up to. Next week, in fact! Sounds like a nice way to spend your spring break, in a nice, cozy diaper! :) Let me know how it goes for you! :)

i love where i work, i end up getting 6 days in a rowoff for easter break, good friday, the satruday and sunday, then they give us easter monday of.. since mondays and tuesdays are my normal days off, that means i get wednesday off as well..

yay six days off..

We generally just take off a day for important holidays. But, we also cancel work for really bad weather (You really don't want to be standing next to a pulling unit with a 30ft boom in the air pulling pipe out of a gas well during a thunderstorm, y'know?) or lack of parts/equipment (can't pull wells if the pulling units are busted and the parts store has to order the parts to fix em).

:P I guess you know you're an AB/DL when you hear spring break, the first thing that comes to mind is, "quality time with diapers" and not going to beaches or traveling like most "normal" college kids do.

Actually I have spring break next week and that's what I'm looking forward to as well! My only advice is to not over-indulge. That's happened to me a couple of times where during a break I'll wear 24/7 for like a week straight, but then kinda feel bored with diapers once the novelty has worn off. Just make sure you're not passing up on opportunities to hang out with friends or do some wacky stuff. Then again, there's nothing stopping you from hanging out with friends AND doing wacky stuff AND wearing diapers :D

Never got into the spring break thing. My break will be in May when I hit the Florida sun and white sandy beaches. Got a nice house on the beach I rent, hot tub, grill, privacy fence for being diapered under the stars. Very nice :)