LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish Me Luck....

Okay guys im going to see the movie watchmen tonight and get this ive got one pullup left and its a prevail youth size witch it actually fits me better than a small but since the movie is a two hour deal im gonna go in the movie theater bathroom stall and piss the hell out of it and hoping i do NOT get caught while doing this cause the only other under wear ill have is a normal pair of boxers ...........but the nice thing about this though is at least i don't have to worry about getting rid of the thing at home all i gotta say is i just feel sorry for those who have to take out the trash when i get home tonight ill tell you how it goes .... wishing it was cold enough to were i needed a jacket .... or id bring a pullup like i did last time to change into .....

<_<Okay guys im going to see the movie watchmen tonight and get this ive got one pullup left and its a prevail youth size witch it actually fits me better than a small but since the movie is a two hour deal im gonna go in the movie theater bathroom stall and piss the hell out of it and hoping i do NOT get caught while doing this cause the only other under wear ill have is a normal pair of boxers ...........but the nice thing about this though is at least i don't have to worry about getting rid of the thing at home all i gotta say is i just feel sorry for those who have to take out the trash when i get home tonight ill tell you how it goes .... wishing it was cold enough to were i needed a jacket .... or id bring a pullup like i did last time to change into .....

In my experience with "tests" at home, a pullup isn't nearly as much protection as a diaper...

Nobody will ever give you a problem with respect to wearing diapers. If you are an American, there is the Americans with Disabilities Act. Anyone that bothers you leaves themselves open for civil litigation and or criminal penalties

Okay guys im going to see the movie watchmen tonight and get this ive got one pullup left and its a prevail youth size witch it actually fits me better than a small but since the movie is a two hour deal im gonna go in the movie theater bathroom stall and piss the hell out of it and hoping i do NOT get caught while doing this cause the only other under wear ill have is a normal pair of boxers ...........but the nice thing about this though is at least i don't have to worry about getting rid of the thing at home all i gotta say is i just feel sorry for those who have to take out the trash when i get home tonight ill tell you how it goes .... wishing it was cold enough to were i needed a jacket .... or id bring a pullup like i did last time to change into .....

Nice theory. Unfortunately as an attorney who has handled hundreds of ADA cases, and despite my own bladder incontinence, I must point out the ADA itself and thousands of published ruling do not grant protected status to incontinent people.

There is some protection when other conditions do qualify for protected status. It is far easier for an employee to be protected under labor law than it is for customers to get protected.

The Simon Foundation for Continence defines anyone who wets away from a toilet for any reason as incontinent. However, the medical view is more restrictive. None of that matters when you are using a public restroom since even if incontinence can be proven medically you still do not have ADA protection.

Nobody will ever give you a problem with respect to wearing diapers. If you are an American, there is the Americans with Disabilities Act. Anyone that bothers you leaves themselves open for civil litigation and or criminal penalties

watchmen is 3 hours but like what twister said, be careful about the capacity.

yea i was man it lasted about halfway through the movie but boy was i glad i had a pullup on after drinking that large soda lol luckily i had an extra pad on it but it was fun lol i wish it would have been cold enough to bring my thick camo coat in so i coulda brought a change in with me but oh well .....