LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worst Time For A Certain Song To Start In A Certain Situation

Metallica's cover of Bob Segar's Turn the Page, when I really was on a lonely, lonesome highway, (a few miles) east of Omaha.

Not really a "bad" time for the song to play, but it still makes me laugh when I think about it.

I was in the middle of going down on a guy and i had this mix cd in that i had made like a few years ago and didn't remember all that was on it..

as i'm all getting into the rhythm on comes "under the sea... down where its wetter.. down where its better.. take it from me"

I was in the middle of going down on a guy and i had this mix cd in that i had made like a few years ago and didn't remember all that was on it..

as i'm all getting into the rhythm on comes "under the sea... down where its wetter.. down where its better.. take it from me"

^love that song and funny story :).

dude we were both laughing so hard i couldn't keep going!!! seriously we laughed for like 20 minutes.... then we kept going.

i also had a boyfriend and we realized about six months into our relationship, every time we had sex, spongebob was on in the background! so then we had to start changing to channel to make sure we couldn't only have sex to spongebob!

When I served and was already in the special education I went home one afternoon. Just when I left the control gate the radio started playing Status Quos 'In The Army Now...'

We'd just gotten finished getting set up to pull a well and my dad deciede to leave the radio on in his truck so's we'd have some music to work to. Right when we were about to get started, they played Johnny Paycheck: Take This Job And Shove It.

I woke up one morning, and kicked on my mp3 player while I was getting ready. The first song to come on was "The Disappearance" by System Syn. Just as this chorus ends...

"Yes, we're all fading, we're all fading... will you let us disappear?

We were never here, we were never here..."

...my phone vibrates. It was someone calling to let me know one of my uncles died. Go figure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I was cleaning out the wash room for the old couple I work for when I found the rats that we poisoned, and they were covered in maggots, just then, my new ipod starts playing Maggots from GWAR, , just then I hear "The maggots are falling like rain" I gotta say, this is sure the most disgusting one so far :P

Yesterday I was cleaning out the wash room for the old couple I work for when I found the rats that we poisoned, and they were covered in maggots, just then, my new ipod starts playing Maggots from GWAR, , just then I hear "The maggots are falling like rain" I gotta say, this is sure the most disgusting one so far :P

Wow, eww!

As far as the song thing, I'm sure it's happened a few times, but what happens a lot to Daddy and I is interesting timing via internet or TV...

One example of this is, after Daddy and I got engaged, from that second on there were so many wedding commercials on TV, and "Featured Articles" on Yahoo about How to plan your wedding! Wedding do's and don'ts! How to pick the perfect engagement and wedding ring! etc...

Every time it happens, it's freaky. Useful, but freaky.

~ moogle

Holy Crap that is hysterical.

Some of our wells are located near a railroad. Coming home from pulling one of these wells, we had to wait on a train. Now, about half way through the wait, on the radio comes the Ten Pound Hammers with "The Wreck of the Ol' 97". Good song, but not when you're either on a train or waiting on one to pass...