LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prepaid Visa Card

hey guys since i cant get a credit card at the moment i was wondering this: can i go to the store and get one of those 50 prepaid visa cards...

the only thing is that its not a real card for example where your name is it says: A GIFT FOR YOU...

so yeah i dont want to go to the store and get this and then find out i cant use it because there are know refunds and im not the richest person in the world to be spending money.. especially now

I'm not sure if you could use it on something lik Xp medical, because it doesn't have your name on it.. but your best bet would be to contact XP medical thorugh email, or phone and ask them directly.. say i have this gift card i got and i wanted to order some products from your website, but as it doesn't have my name on it, cause its a giftcard i wasn't sure if i could use it... then you would know for sure.

Give them a call and ask them.

Usually they just need a number and an expiration date.

I have used my VISA debit card at XP Medical.

hey guys since i cant get a credit card at the moment i was wondering this: can i go to the store and get one of those 50 prepaid visa cards...

the only thing is that its not a real card for example where your name is it says: A GIFT FOR YOU...

so yeah i dont want to go to the store and get this and then find out i cant use it because there are know refunds and im not the richest person in the world to be spending money.. especially now

It depends on their credit card authorization system. Some systems require a match of a name to a credit card number while others are a bit more lax. Those which require an actual name be attached to the card will give you some hassle. I agree with the earlier advice that the best way to find out is to call the merchant, in this case, XP Medical.

I have used a visa giftcard before with xpmedical, I ordered some samples, and it worked perfectly fine from the xpmedical side, just have to make sure that it is registered on any website that the card goes through, found on the back, for example mine was gift2go.net After that it can be used just like any card.

i got a visa card too and tried to use it in 2 places. used it at fetware and was ok. tried it on amazon and didn't go through. guess it depends on the site i guess. like mentioned above, try contacking them and see if they will take it.