LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropping A Diaper Size...

weekends are killing me. To much beer and only moderate exercise. Although I did knock a minute of my 5k time. Now if I just could get it under 24 minutes I would be good.

weekends are killing me. To much beer and only moderate exercise. Although I did knock a minute of my 5k time. Now if I just could get it under 24 minutes I would be good.

Keep at the running... you'll get there. Perhaps (you and I both) need to find alternate ways to enjoy our weekends. I'm a bit of a sucker for ethanol myself (hey, it's good for everything, you can even run cars on it!) but we're basically drinking our carbs. Might be time for you and I to keep each other in check... (or at least someone should tell Adult Lex "Hey! Do you -really- need to that Xth Scotch of the night?" (the answer is likely: "what do you mean?" but that begins the conversation.)

--Lex

Hey guys,

If you check Atkins, you'll find that there are no carbs in alcohol. Beers are another story. Atkins has helped me lose 90 lbs and I drink Windsor almost daily.

course if you are trying to loose weight to be healthier, drinking liquor everyday is counterproductive to a healthier lifestyle... i said every day.. its not like you hve to give it up completely.. but think of your liver man!!!!! lol

course if you are trying to loose weight to be healthier, drinking liquor everyday is counterproductive to a healthier lifestyle... i said every day.. its not like you hve to give it up completely.. but think of your liver man!!!!! lol

Finding balance is the key, solace in extremes of giving something up completely or overindulgence tend to lead to oscillation between the two. There exists a happy medium. Sadly few people are educated about the metabolism of alcohol by alcohol dehydrogenase and it's side effects on traditional carbohydrate metabolism (specifically due to decreased NAD+/NADH, decreased CoA, inhibition of glycolsis, etc), so the myths and rumors spread by various agencies have given most people skewed information about the topic. Having a small amount of alcohol can actually be medically helpful, however most people have trouble distinguishing between a sum slightly greater than zero, and binge drinking. And thusly they mistake the effects of one kind of drinking with the style of the other.

Further, it's been demonstrated that certain people posses a greater ability to process alcohol than others. What may be a 'significant' dose for one individual who lacks the enzymes to properly metabolize alcohol could be a light dose for another.

Nevertheless, decreasing alcohol consumption is helpful for weight loss. However, ascribing proper cause and effect relationships is as well.

--Lex

Finding balance is the key, solace in extremes of giving something up completely or overindulgence tend to lead to oscillation between the two. There exists a happy medium. Sadly few people are educated about the metabolism of alcohol by alcohol dehydrogenase and it's side effects on traditional carbohydrate metabolism (specifically due to decreased NAD+/NADH, decreased CoA, inhibition of glycolsis, etc), so the myths and rumors spread by various agencies have given most people skewed information about the topic. Having a small amount of alcohol can actually be medically helpful, however most people have trouble distinguishing between a sum slightly greater than zero, and binge drinking. And thusly they mistake the effects of one kind of drinking with the style of the other.

Further, it's been demonstrated that certain people posses a greater ability to process alcohol than others. What may be a 'significant' dose for one individual who lacks the enzymes to properly metabolize alcohol could be a light dose for another.

Nevertheless, decreasing alcohol consumption is helpful for weight loss. However, ascribing proper cause and effect relationships is as well.

--Lex

I know that moderation is key and I am very familliar with that voice that says. "You might want to stop." To quote Kid Rock though "lit up the fourth i'm a happy drunk." I have gotten better at minding my voice though so that's good. Back on topic though I am down to 185lbs. and last time I max on deadlifts it was at 330lbs.

• 2 weeks later...

I havent read through all the posts but this may have already been said(in a way). I used to be 300 pounds (still managed to fit into large goonights haha0. But anywho this is what I did.

1. Start by fasting for a day or two just consuming water or juice ect.

2. Step 1 will decrease your stomach size exponentially. So this step is to basically cut your food intake way down.

Sidenote. I used to have about 5 times the recomended cereal for breakfast, three sandwiches, chips, pickle ect. for lunch. And a very large portion for dinner. After the first step I was eating a 1 cup size bowl of cereal for breakfast. A yogurt and banana for lunch. And a quarter of my previous intake for dinner.

3. I recomend trying the Low-fat diet it is similiar to the south beach diet. Basically cut your fat grams to 20 or less for the day and you will lose wait. DON"T COUNT CALORIES or carbs just count fat grams thats what matters. the cool thing about this is that you can still eat a lot and good food to. some examples being potatoes, pasta, ect

Long winded I know sorry but this really worked for me, and I wanted the oppurtunity to share. My results are as follows.

Step 1 and 2 over the course of two weeks lost forty pounds.

Step 3 over the course of 2-3 months lost another 60.

It is really nice to have people say I'm to skinny now. Funny thing is to I've gone off the rails of the diet but my metabolism is ridiculous after all this so I stay at a steady 200 give or take 10 pounds.

Hope this helps,

Tom

I'm wondering if you have had any blood work recently? With doing so many carbs it can make your triglycerides high and that alone is a huge CVD (cardio vascular disease) risk. My overall cholesterol and LDL being way under the max, with my HDL being just a bit to low. That is probably to low because I don't really eat vegetables. So even though you might be skinny now, doesn't mean you are healthy, get checked out with your doctor to make sure there are not hidden health risks.

And yay I have lost 3 pounds the last week. I have cut back on my calories and carbs as I have to get my triglycerides in check by 30yrs otherwise I'll have to go on cholesterol meds. Also been eating the veggie baby foods as snacks as I really don't eat any veggies, I think its mostly texture that I don't like. Eating them this way they certainly are not a favorite food, but don't really dislike them either. So it is a start in replacing some bad carbs I was eating with good stuff that will help to raise my HDL and lower my triglycerides.

At this point my pants are definitely fitting much looser and I'm up a few belt notches. I'm still not at target weight and have too much body fat, but I'm still keeping at it :-)

How's everyone else doing?

--Lex

Ate really badly last night - homemade pizza (made the wrong way due to my roommate's influence)...Today I'm beyond suffering, physically, but I'm hoping that my usual eating habits will fix the damage I've done.

Currently, still hovering in between 160 and 170, though on most days it's below 165 instead of closer to 170 now. I'm still in mediums, but a few weeks ago I did find out I can fit into L/XL underjams without them ripping. That was pretty cool.

~ moogle

Overall Nice work Moogs! Stay away from badly made pizza though... it's just not worth it.

Hehe, I'm impressed, I was able to wear an underjam for most of a day before it became too uncomfortable... I still have a way's to go, but c'est la via. I hope everyone else is hanging in there. :-)

--Lex

Yay seems to be really working cutting the calories and eating the baby food as snacks. Down 6pounds in a bit less then two weeks. That's without exercise as I don't have time with my school work, once its out for the summer I plan to start working out again though. Of course since I will be working out I'll up the calories accordingly as I probably have only been eating around 1000 calories a day, but that is plenty when you are sitting around on the computer doing work. Up it to 1500 when I exercise as your body needs it then.

Guest YkDave

Well, im down another few pounds, nothing major this time as ive been eating a bit of junk lately!

from 210-198-195, im slowly loosing a bit of the gut :)

Well, im down another few pounds, nothing major this time as ive been eating a bit of junk lately!

from 210-198-195, im slowly loosing a bit of the gut :)

Nice work amigo! I'm doing well myself. These past few weeks have been great for me :-)

Great to hear all is well with our northern crew as well!

--Lex

I'm down from 233 to 225 myself in 2 weeks. Gained 15 since I have been in school from January. So knocked half of it off with only cutting calories. So I just need to keep this up and I'll be down to the weight I should be at close to 200 in a month and a half to 2 months. Main problem is keeping stocked on easy healthy foods while I spend most of my time at school, which really doesn't have healthy choices. Just need to keep reminding myself to not let the last 4 weeks of school make me eat from stress. I think I'm going to try to set my goal by the end of school in 4 weeks to loosing 13, I'll be down to 212 then. My lowest since I got up to 280 was getting down to 212 before, so I'll be very happy to get down to that and then just really push myself to loose the last 12. Which really seemed hard last time, think I got sort of lazy and went between 216-225 and was just maintaining as I think I felt like it wasn't possible. But it had taken a lot to lose those 45, so with a year break I am reinvigorated and am ready to shed those last pesky 25.

I'm down from 233 to 225 myself in 2 weeks. Gained 15 since I have been in school from January. So knocked half of it off with only cutting calories. So I just need to keep this up and I'll be down to the weight I should be at close to 200 in a month and a half to 2 months. Main problem is keeping stocked on easy healthy foods while I spend most of my time at school, which really doesn't have healthy choices. Just need to keep reminding myself to not let the last 4 weeks of school make me eat from stress. I think I'm going to try to set my goal by the end of school in 4 weeks to loosing 13, I'll be down to 212 then. My lowest since I got up to 280 was getting down to 212 before, so I'll be very happy to get down to that and then just really push myself to loose the last 12. Which really seemed hard last time, think I got sort of lazy and went between 216-225 and was just maintaining as I think I felt like it wasn't possible. But it had taken a lot to lose those 45, so with a year break I am reinvigorated and am ready to shed those last pesky 25.

Don't get discouraged. The last few pounds are always the hardest to drop. I have been at 185 for a month now, I want to be at 175. Stay focused and keep up the good work.

How is it warmer weather helps with weight loss? I'm drinking more water, not feeling the need to eat as much, and I'm almost out of my plateau that I hit like 3 months ago, no matter what I did my weight just wouldn't budge from that range...but now it's starting to...Maybe because warm weather = more activity? Cause of drinking more water (and water satisfies some hunger and also helps flush out the body)? Cheaper produce this time of year? I don't know why, but I like it.

~ moogle

Ya, so did a lot better sunday and today. I haven't weighed myself, but pretty sure since Saturday it probably just evened out back to around 225. I'll see like Friday, check then, 223 by then would be awesome. I need to get some more baby food also as it seemed to be really helping. Also eating veggies should help bring my triglycerides down. Finding it really helpful to write these things down to just remind myself and keep myself on tract and even if I don't do so well a day or two that I shouldn't give up, but just do better the next day.

Bad day yesterday. Did well until dinner - I usually eat small portions every 3 hours, but I was waiting for my roommate to get home, so I skipped my afternoon snack. By dinner, I was ravenous. We were both in the mood for chinese food...so, ya. I ate too much.

At the very least, though, I'm in a lot better shape today...Starting my day out with a lot of water to help flush out the damage! After I finish getting myself hydrated, since I woke up way too dehydrated for my own good (hot weather + not enough water = bad) I'm going to get myself an actual healthy breakfast. One thing I am happy about though, is that even though I slipped up yesterday, I gave the leftovers to my roommate so I couldn't re-binge on it today.

Side note, two binges in one month >< geez...I need to learn to resist temptation from others, especially my skinny roommate who stays skinny no matter how much he eats...

~ moogle

hehe, it's hard to stick to eating less when the people around you aren't. That part can be challenging: going to dinner with friends, or having them over for dinner. These days I'm trying more and more to balance the amount of calories I eat with the amount of exercise I'm getting. Although I'm a little sad as the progress I was making seems to have slowed down even though my habits haven't changed. Hmm... probably time more exercise =)

Hope everyone is doing well!

--Lex

Just a thought, I know a lot of people on here probably have some sort of digital cable package from their provider.

If you don't feel like going to the gym, or don't want to pay to do it. There are usually a variety of workout/exercise videos available in the "On Demand" section of most cable providers. They're usually provided free of charge as well. You could work out in the comfort of your own home, diapered or not.

That's one option for those who maybe can't, don't feel like, or simply won't go to the gym :P