LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Mind Is Warped

I was just talking to a friend on the phone. She was telling me about seeing Carrie Underwood on the Grammy's, and made some comment about how oh-so-short her skirt was, and what popped into my head (and almost out of my mouth) was "was it so short you could see her diaper?" Then I thought "oh yeah, most girls don't wear diapers under their dress'."

Then I thought "oh yeah, most girls don't wear diapers under their dress'."

Is that true? So what about all those photos of girls in diapers, are you telling me they're fake? :P

Hehe, I wish you had said that.......you would have been on here posting a thread called "My friend found out I like diapers".

Beth

LoL you dont want your friends finding out about your little underwear choice?

Good Save by the way!

Do you? :P I certianly don't.....

Also no that is not warped hell thats practically normal for me, mini skirts + nappy is a true fantasy, which means i think of it a hell of a lot :S

Do you? :P I certianly don't.....

Also no that is not warped hell thats practically normal for me, mini skirts + nappy is a true fantasy, which means i think of it a hell of a lot :S

I've come to the conclusion that it is only a matter of time before my friends find out. I live a pretty "out" lifestyle. Slowly and surely they find out.

~Brian

so some of my boyfriends friends know that he likes a girl in diapers, and one of our friends is one of his exes and everyone once in a while it dawns on me that those people most likely know that i wear diapers! at least his ex girlfriend knows!

rofl, I had a similar experience.

My buddy was talking about what he was going to do for his wife's 30thbirthday and he figured a cane and some depends would be funny. I immediately had to bite my lip and finally asked if I can be there when he buys the depends so I can laugh at him. He has a huge ego and something like this will be extremely embarrassing for him. His wife is pretty, albeit an italian princess but she is a very sweet girl. This should be funny.

Oh yeah my friends don't know about my little fetish here.

Haha...

You know, where I *almost* run into problems is right after hanging out with my ab/dl friends. When we hang out we talk about diapers freely and opening like it ain't nothing, so it's easy to forget that it is something significant when I'm talking to my non-ab/dl friends right afterwards. Yup, lots and lots of close calls. It's to the point where I try to go straight home after ab/dl hangouts so I can 'reset' and re-acclimate to the real world. :D

One of the good things about having pets... You can let them hear your real thoughts and help keep them from becoming freuidian slips.

I know that my best friend knows about me liking gals in diapers. He ran across a certain folder on my laptop once when I was visiting. It's not had any noticable inpact on our friendship, since we generally stay out of eachoter's personal lives. A good friend won't turn on you because you've got a "unusual" interest, so long as it's got no actual impact on them, anyway.