LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fridgerator!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink Floyd, at a guess, left to right: Atom Heart Mother, umma gumma, Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, the Wall & Piper at the Gates of Dawn, I have most of them on vinyl, 'spose i could go find them and know instead of guess.

Pink Floyd, at a guess, left to right: Atom Heart Mother, umma gumma, Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, the Wall & Piper at the Gates of Dawn, I have most of them on vinyl, 'spose i could go find them and know instead of guess.

Pretty good without looking them up Bear B) The second left is Division Bell and far right is Animals. I used to have quite a few on vinyl too but they got 'lost' in various moves over the years. I've got them on CD now, but wish I'd hung on to the originals - I'm envious you still have yours :thumbsup:

And t baby, I'm not complaining that you bumped this fred up (thank you) I just hope no-one else minds.

D :) lly

Is this for real D :D lly, I mean is this a trick question for me?

your funny. :wub: and I love you for it. and of course you know there are more than 1 of these, but the fountain behind it give it away.

My Mommie actually hates this statue. It's almost as bad as it's neighbor

clothe2.jpg

heartbeat.gif The feeling's mutual sweet & funny bayb ;) And I'm pleased the piccie amused you, even if you and Mommie find the real-thing less than amusing.

I wasn't aware of any other Love Sculptures like that, except the one at Glastonbury Festival -

Lovesignglasto2003.jpg

And here's why the Health & Safety fanatics on the local council banned it in 2004 -

LoveGlasto.jpg

D :crybaby: lly