LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Thru Purge

Hey all, I'm on the verge of going through a purge. I met someone that I don't want to screw my chances of scoring a relationship with her, so out it all goes. If everything goes right, I am quite sure that the DL tendancies will go away. What I have is a cloth diaper and plastic pants collection that I am putting feelers out to see what I can get out of them versus selling the stuff individually on Ebay. What I have is all in good to very good condition and thoroughly washed.

4 Large Nighttime Gauze Prefolds from Adult Cloth Diaper

Various baby prefolds for inserts

24 Pairs of XL VIP/Gerber plastic pants

10 Pairs of L VIP/Gerber Plastic Pants

5 Fetware XL Narrow Elastic Plastic pants

2 Fetware L High Back Plastic Pants

2 Fetware L Regular plastic Pants

4 Kins XL Plastic Pants

2 Kins L Plastic Pants

1 Adult Cloth Diaper Co XL Plastic pants

3 Adult Cloth Diaper Co L Plastic Pants

1 Gary/Plastic Pants.com XL Pants

1 Gary/Plastic Pants.com L Pants

Various Gerber pins, Turtles, Bears, etc.

I am just looking for feeler offers for the whole lot. I would rather not separate, but if I did, I will be selling them individually on Ebay. You can contact me at vip_gerberboy@yahoo.com

thanks -mikey

Just pack up all your stuff and put it in storeage where at a later date you can get to it, this will not go away it just becomes dormant for a while, it will cost you three times as much to collect all of these things again.

Put the plastic pants inside of sealed zip lock bags, put them all in a trunk or a box and just put them somewhere for later use.

I would hold onto the Gerber/VIP pants, especially if never used. I would bet these will have a better future value. Additionally, I have found that the urges do not go away and that purges are expensive to recover from.

• 2 weeks later...

getting into a relationship that doesn't fit your needs will just end up bad. If you arent going to be yourself then it just wont work. the idea of being in a relationship is the ability to be 100% open and honest to that one person. if you cant be that, there is nothing to base the relationship on. been there, done that, mommy still uses the tshirt to clean the toilet.

Hey all, I'm on the verge of going through a purge. I met someone that I don't want to screw my chances of scoring a relationship with her, so out it all goes. If everything goes right, I am quite sure that the DL tendancies will go away. What I have is a cloth diaper and plastic pants collection that I am putting feelers out to see what I can get out of them versus selling the stuff individually on Ebay. What I have is all in good to very good condition and thoroughly washed.

4 Large Nighttime Gauze Prefolds from Adult Cloth Diaper

Various baby prefolds for inserts

24 Pairs of XL VIP/Gerber plastic pants

10 Pairs of L VIP/Gerber Plastic Pants

5 Fetware XL Narrow Elastic Plastic pants

2 Fetware L High Back Plastic Pants

2 Fetware L Regular plastic Pants

4 Kins XL Plastic Pants

2 Kins L Plastic Pants

1 Adult Cloth Diaper Co XL Plastic pants

3 Adult Cloth Diaper Co L Plastic Pants

1 Gary/Plastic Pants.com XL Pants

1 Gary/Plastic Pants.com L Pants

Various Gerber pins, Turtles, Bears, etc.

I am just looking for feeler offers for the whole lot. I would rather not separate, but if I did, I will be selling them individually on Ebay. You can contact me at vip_gerberboy@yahoo.com

thanks -mikey

I would be happy to hold a few of your things, if you don't mind parting with them?