LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's The Most Diapers You've Worn At Once?

The most I've ever had on was...

In my younger years (of partying) I woke up one afternoon after a night of doing naughty things, I had a depends stuffed with a luvs, both soaked, and three Molicare's also soaked to the bone over that! Don't remember putting any of them on, but part of recovering from crazy nights were (for me) to drink a TON of water, so I used to 60-100oz of water throughout the night. :P

That's 5 soaked diapers all layered up. Bed was dry as a bone, but I had 20 lbs of wet diaper underneath me.

Decided just to keep a good thing going, and stayed in the house / diapered up for the entire weekend.

IIRC (it was about 10 years ago) i had on about 15 cheap store brand ones from zellers... only poked holes through the first couple and the rest were purely for bulk :)

Nowadays i just use better diapers and rarely need a soaker, let alone doubling up!

Geez. As old as I am, you expect me to remember THAT?

When you talk cloth, I guess it's not so much how many as how thick. So I'd say a couple inches thick all around me. But that was years ago.

Also, when I was younger I had to use baby diapers since adult diapers were difficult to find. But I would improvise and using packing tape could tape the backs of 4 diapers and the front of 4 others and then tape the edges of these 2 by 2 diapers to make a double-sized diaper of 8 diapers (2 cubed.) I even tried mediums (3 cubed) or 3 by 3 by 3 for 27! But I did that only once. Wasted too many diapers doing that. But I felt like I was 6 months old wearing that! Darn I miss the plastic and thickness of those diapers... Pure white too! Just like diapers should be.

Most lately, I'll wear 4 to 6 diapers at a time. Mainly for "play" but it seems like after 3 get good and soaked, the legs leak long before the 4th diaper really starts to absorb anything. Now if there was some good way to take the fluff from several diapers and assemble them all into one, with ONE back and ONE front, I'd wear that and never worry about leaks. Just haven't found a good way to do that... I think another big problem is that when too many are put on, the outer ones slide down. Of course one solution is to tape or glue the inner and outer diaper waists together. I'd like to find a good glue which would stick to these diapers and stay stuck AND be flexible. Or for someone to actually make a diaper thicker (like 3 times Molicare thickness. <VBG>)

But most of the time, if I am away from the house or working on my equipment away from the restrooms, 2 seems to be ideal for me. That way when the inner one is not holding up any longer, I can remove it, pull up the other one and go on with my work.

- Iceman, the old dude

Guest dllightning

u've thot about this alot havent you?

Geez. As old as I am, you expect me to remember THAT?

When you talk cloth, I guess it's not so much how many as how thick. So I'd say a couple inches thick all around me. But that was years ago.

Also, when I was younger I had to use baby diapers since adult diapers were difficult to find. But I would improvise and using packing tape could tape the backs of 4 diapers and the front of 4 others and then tape the edges of these 2 by 2 diapers to make a double-sized diaper of 8 diapers (2 cubed.) I even tried mediums (3 cubed) or 3 by 3 by 3 for 27! But I did that only once. Wasted too many diapers doing that. But I felt like I was 6 months old wearing that! Darn I miss the plastic and thickness of those diapers... Pure white too! Just like diapers should be.

Most lately, I'll wear 4 to 6 diapers at a time. Mainly for "play" but it seems like after 3 get good and soaked, the legs leak long before the 4th diaper really starts to absorb anything. Now if there was some good way to take the fluff from several diapers and assemble them all into one, with ONE back and ONE front, I'd wear that and never worry about leaks. Just haven't found a good way to do that... I think another big problem is that when too many are put on, the outer ones slide down. Of course one solution is to tape or glue the inner and outer diaper waists together. I'd like to find a good glue which would stick to these diapers and stay stuck AND be flexible. Or for someone to actually make a diaper thicker (like 3 times Molicare thickness. <VBG>)

But most of the time, if I am away from the house or working on my equipment away from the restrooms, 2 seems to be ideal for me. That way when the inner one is not holding up any longer, I can remove it, pull up the other one and go on with my work.

- Iceman, the old dude

Wow some of you went crazy with them. The thickest I have worn is 3 baby diapers with a medium molicare and a large secure x-plus over that with the inside ones having slits, that was very heavy by the time they were soaked.

I think it was maybe 20 disposables at once? :P

I had a whole pack of generic disposibles that I hated and were wayy too big for me,

soo I wore them all at once! they turned out to be not so comfy, i think i took them all off an threw them away.

20 in pubic, 25 at home. 20 was the most I could wear with a pair of sweatpants it was probably the heaviest thing I ever wear and I looked like a duck, because I was walding, or something was in my pants. (And there was.) LOL Bad news is I pooped in the one diaper and leaked, I had to get rid of all those diapers.

I think I had about 6 on at one time. I had to put thin diapers on under thick diapers because if they were all as thick as abenas I don't think I could pull that off. It was thick enough that I could barely even waddle! I did make good use of them because I think I soaked at least three.

forgot all about the cloth diapers too... (i dont wear them too often!)

But, i got bored one day and decided to see how many of my cloth diapers i could get on. i had 4 of my contour prefolds (2 layer in the center) and 6 flat prefolds (6 layers in the center) ontop of those which (if my math is right) works out to about 64 layers of cloth!

Good thing i had a pair of large and generously cut plastic pants :)

Guest Diaperdragon

I have one time worn two Abena X plus Diapers. One of them was wet and half way soaked and leaked a bit. So I put one over the leaked one and and the only time I would do that is if I had no good place to change diapers and I was away from home for most of the day. When you have two Abean X plus Diapers on, it makes you feel like you are waddling and very well padded.

I have 2 cloth pull-on diapers, one is a large and the other extra large, and each is 6 layers thick. I also have a 6 layer contured extra large stuffer that I put inside the large pull-on diaper. Then I put on the extra large pull-up over the rest. Now this is some serious bulk and my belly and butt are well padded. I could not close my legs together and had to waddle when walking. I wore extra large plastic pants over this diaper bulge. I used this as my night time diaper several times, when wife was away visiting family. I had some difficulty sleeping on my stomach and my back due to the bulk, but it was fun. Once all this cloth mass was wet with pee, it had to weight 8 ponds. Wet cloth diapers also sag alot, so I was thinking of using some suspenders to hold this up the next time I get to wear this. LOL!!! :D

It's been a few years since I've done it, but I remember doing at least ten cheap diapers (probably Depends or CVS) at once. I like thick, but I'm not into waddling, so the most that I do anymore is two or three. Two Abenas or Molicares is my limit for comfort.

It's been a while... Back when Walgreens still had plastic backing... 2 Walgreens medium, 3 Depend medium, and 4 Depends large. Reason: Just to see what it was like and simple curiosity as to how many I could put over eachother Before they started getting too wide at teh waist and fall off when moving (the 5th Depends large did this, so I'm not counting it). Finding: Slept very well that night, but it was too thick to even walk around the house in. Question: How do/did those who wore 10+ diapers at once keep the outer ones form falling off?

Well, that WAS the problem, they slide down. Plastic over plastic, like layers of an onion, they slide down.

This past weekend I decided to try a different approach. I cut around a Bambino pad and put slits in the back. Then I cut a small slit in the plastic taping panel of another one and slide the pad inside. Doubled it up. A single piece of packing tape (clear) masked the slit and sealed it up again. Boy, talk about absorbent! FINALLY! I even made sure it held up by taping from wing to wing across the front to make sure it did not pull apart. It held up all day and absorbed like it should!

It got me to thinking about getting a larger diaper with a larger pad area and putting two or three of the bambino pads inside it. Will need more tape to hold it up too!

Now if they could just make them thicker like that, it would save me some time.

-Ice