LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gamerz

Yo! I've had some nastalgia moments the past couple of day so I started playing some old games. I had the strongest urge to play Zelda OoT the other day so I started playing that. Taking my time but I'm already at the forest temple, I started 6 days ago. Now, I have the urge to play SSBM. I could just play Brawl but I wanted to play as Roy again so I popped in Melee. Has anyone else had these urges lately?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

It was this terrible, slow old arcade game, from 83 I think, that was packaged with the Die Hard game on the Saturn. It's not fun, at all, and you will be miserable while playing it, unless you can simply fall into zen and basically sleep your way through. Did I mention the game was very slow and boring? It's just weird that it's also something you find yourself wanting to play thereafter.

Me=Have not sold my soul to wow. I refuse to play extra money for a game I might not play everyday since I like console gaming so much more than pc gaming.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Yeah, thats the exact same reason why I don't play WOW. It just doesn't seem worth it. I stick to console gaming because I never liked computer gaming because upgrading is a pain. Sometimes it too much money, then there are old games that wont work with new upgrades, it's just too much of a hassle. PLUS, I grew up on a controller.

Hmmmm, well I am definitely an old schooler compared to some of youse guys it seems.....

My active games that I'm playing right now are Final Fantasy XII, Ratchet Deadlocked, Diablo II, and StarCraft. I dabbled with WoW a few months ago, but I got out before my soul was eaten (Thank Heavens). My favorite games are pretty much all GameCube or older though. Love Metroid Prime (the first one), Super Mario World (SNES), Chrono Trigger (SNES), FFVI (SNES), GoldenEye (N64), MarioKart64 (N64), Perfect Dark (N64), Smash Bros Melee, and MariKart Double Dash (N64). Haven't really played much on the next gen consoles, and I'm not a big fan of most of the games out on Xbox or PS3. I've wasted more than my fair share of hours on the games listed above though hehehe.

Only games I've been feeling up to playing lately have been Saints Row 1 and 2, I restarted SR1 a few days ago and I'll restart SR2 once the first is done.

Older games, hmm, not sure. I'm hoping to get the Sega Mega Drive Collection for the 360 soon as well as Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade, same system, if I can find it here.

Guest refridginator

Me=Have not sold my soul to wow. I refuse to play extra money for a game I might not play everyday since I like console gaming so much more than pc gaming.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Yeah, thats the exact same reason why I don't play WOW. It just doesn't seem worth it. I stick to console gaming because I never liked computer gaming because upgrading is a pain. Sometimes it too much money, then there are old games that wont work with new upgrades, it's just too much of a hassle. PLUS, I grew up on a controller.

hah, i said the very same thing you two said years ago. now, i'm on and off, but that is after my junior year(i think it was) in high school where i played nonstop and crushed my social life... all year! all that time, wasted for nothing. now i'm moderate, i'll pick it up once every two months or so and binge, then quit saying i'll never play it again, etc...

i swear i'll probably play this game 'til it dies.