LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

True Beauty

Almost ashamed to admit I am addicted to this show, but I am. In tonight's episode they had a Toga party, and one of the guys decided to wear his sheet as a diaper. He laid on the floor and one of the female contestants diapered him, lol.

Yea, I was trying to find something worthwhile to watch when I surfed thru this and said WTF!

I caught the last second of this scene, only recognizing the forms of the typical diaper change, one person on their back and another above them reaching about their waist. The scene changed and I bailed, not being one to watch the unscripted crap :angry: our major networks have resorted to in order for the producers to maintain their own obscene income.

Anondl

PS. Sorry DD, I have an attitude. This comes from the first movie I worked on. I was an asst. to the set decorator when the producer rolled up in his Mercedes and decided he was spending too much money and I was laid off ( I was making $50 for a 12 hour day). This movie was prop heavy so I sat by my phone and the next day I was back on the job.

This is why I have such an extensive DVD collection, as well as lots of books to read ( reading books? what sort of old-fashioned thing is that?) The only thing on American TV worth watching is "NCIS". To me, reality shows suck. You want reality, watch the news.