LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't do the tight pants thing, but I am partially... hm... not emo. Scene maybe. Checkerboard patterns and dark clothes and hair in my eyes and all. Then again, i half use it as an excuse to look feminine. Scene boys often look like girls. I'm not full scene though. I enjoy my natural spacous jeans. I like my blonde hair instead of dying it. I don't pierce or anything. Most importantly, I don't have the stereotypical behavior of the emo/scene generation. I'm not an optimist, but I'm not dark and sadistic. I'm more of a realist. People can take that however they want it. And I am loud and amusing instead of quiet and pessimistic.

I wouldn't catagorize myself as scene to be honest. A lot of my friend's dress that way... trip pants and chains. I'm like the dumbed down version of scene.

Then again I vary. Some days it'll be a zip up hoodie with a girl's t-shirt and a pair of jeans and others it will be a tie dye shirt and dress pants with a dress vest buttoned over my shirt. Sometimes I wear glasses too, even though I don't need them. I have a pair. Sometimes I'll pin my bangs up. Sometimes I'll switch my belt with a jump rope or electric cables. I just wear whatever I find interesting to have on my person. I like being different. I like making up outfits, completely illogical ones.

I am writing a lot tonight. Odd.

-Sophie

Guest refridginator

not gonna label myself as 1 of them.... but most of my friends are, and i find it hard to discuss things like this (DL), when most of them seem to be quite close minded about anything of a sexual/fetish nature.... :/

however most of them are fine to me so far..... and are very funny and kool.

anyone alse into the indie/emo/scene style? i <33333 the fashion and hairstyles and music and most of the guys and girls are hawt.

would like to find others who share similar styles like me who are into diapers too, as i can't discuss diapers with my friends.

not that i mind chatting to other ppl. but i can relate better to those types as most other ppl may not like the music and style i'm into.

not just the style.... but they would have to share similar tastes in the bands i like too.

maybe i'm too used to myspace with them complimenting on each other over looks,music tastes and fashion and claims to fame/attention whoring.

i'm not pushing away outsiders.... but just prefer similar ppl to my own friends (community) as scene kids have a certain attitude than other ppl lack. i dunno. maybe we are much more random and immature. idk.

i know enough ppl into my style and music but my point is, i don't know anyone who shares my music tastes, interests and fashion who is into diapers...who ain't like 60 odd, sorry but i don't chat to old ppl.

a random person who has nothing in common with me except diapers, i can't really relate to either.

i guess i could widen my friendship with DL's and say anyone into the rock/metal side of things or who likes horror or shooting based computer games.XD

but it's so hard as i hang out with mostly scene kids, so other ppl i find it hard to interact with as i'm not used to different ppl....

wow, i guess beggars can be choosers.