LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Boys Been A Girl?

Don't be scared. Just start small and work your way up. Will be an awesome feeling for your missus, puts her in a complete position of power that's for sure.

~Brian

That's what I'm worried about Bri, her getting carried away and making my eyes water lol. I think a 'safe' word would defintely be in order.

Beth

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Well, I am probably the girliest looking boy I know. Even when I wear boy clothes people mistake me for a girl. I usually keep a little bit of facial hair just so people can tell what pronoun to use, but I get "miss," almost as much as "sir." I've always been a bit too embarrassed to go out in public in girl's clothes, but I'm sure I could pass.

I wish there was a name for someone who encouraged cross-dressing.

The idea of a man (especially a manly man - an undeniable Adonis) dressed in a hot pink silk teddy (oh..how I long to see the donning of a hot pink silk teddy..) wracks me with lust. I love the idea of seeing something delicate and feminine encase a thick, muscled body. The dichotomy turns me on.

The easiest way to go about cross-dressing another doing a bit of 'forced feminization' in the bedroom. I think it's easier for a man to accept that he likes donning feminine attire if its under the pretense that he is 'forced' to do it by someone else. Then he can skip that idiotic-yet-obligatory "am i gay?" dilemma. No. You were forced. Your mascara ran and I liked it. End of story.

Outside of the bedroom a man displaying a touch of femininity here and there is always appreciated by androgynous fucks like me. :)

Funny how cross-dressing isn't an issue for women. No girl who puts on a pair of pants must launch herself into a philosophical quandary over whether these pants allow her to emote a forbidden side of her personality. In fact, one (if a girl) can even be self-righteous about it. I always am whenever I decide to whip out my three-piece suit (complete with power tie!) And I will be again when I wear a fluorescent cup tomorrow. "Can't girls protect their crotches too? Or do you have a problem with fortified vaginae?"

That's the same for most of us beallucanb, I think a guy has to be really fem looking naturally to make a convincing girl.

Beth

I know that it seems that way, but it isn't necessarily so ;) A huge NFL player can't cut it but I have known quite a number of CD's whom you would absolutely never suspect in their 'male look' and you'd have to be sharp to spot them in their 'femme look'. Passing is a lot more than appearances standing still, it's a whole set of movements, actions, and attitudes too. That's how a 5-11 180 lb guy passes since few women have that build. Make-up done for the purpose can transform your facial appearance, padding in the right places and breastforms can transform your body shape, and you can learn the basics of how to move, act, and hold your posture as a woman easily enough :) The finer points are more subtle and harder to learn but time and experience can get them for you ;) Hardest is the voice, but that too can be made womanly enough to let you pass. I'm a bit heavy now :( but if I could pass as well as I did at 5-10 and 170lbs with a totally male body and a naturally baritone voice then almost anyone can do it too-unless you went for the NFL as your first career choice beacuse of your size :lol:

Most guys who have the size to pass but don't are making mistakes with their make-up, their shape, or their movements :( I paid for a couple make-up consultations from real women in the business of make-up. They weren't in the business of transforming guys, but they knew how to take care of the special issues male faces have and knew how to make any woman look as good as she could. My best wigs cost $280+(and money spent here is well worth it). Some help with clothing choices(this is where many guys blow it) and some help with movements(this is where most guys blow it)from well-passing TG's got me started, some hints on making your body shapely, and the rest was a real world study of just what women do, how they move, and how it all differs from the guys finished it :) The vocal changes are tough, it's not just the pitch but a wholesale different way of using and emphasizing words, breath, tone and speech patterns(and body movement with them as you speak) that clinched it got me. Most TG's that are borderline at passing visually(like me)lose it when they speak, but I was the opposite-I sealed their image of me as a woman(albeit not a very pretty one :o )when I spoke. Learning the voice changes requires changing your attitudes, and to pass or attempt it, your attitude is what will make the entire difference in the end. The more you feel like a woman the easier it is to be one in the eyes of the real world :blush:

All that doesn't really matter unless passing is your goal. You can go out and have fun safely in whatever you want to wear if you go about it correctly. You'll be somewhat limited as to where you can go and what you can do without risking problems, but thousands of guys do it daily so you can too! B)

Bettypooh

I agree, it really does come down to what you want to achieve. Obviously someone like yourself wants to be seen as female, then there is the person like me who never really aimed to be seen CDing, so most of the effort isn't requiered. Then on another level, you will have the guy that MM mentioned, that wants to look like a macho guy in female underwear, rather than a girl.

All that aside, I'm more in the NFL bracket you mentioned where I would never look anything like a woman, regardless of effort. I would have stood a chance as a lanky teenager (when I just didn't have the money to try :crybaby: ) but even then I would have been hard pressed. But now? No way lol. I could pull it off with the legs, feet, even the face maybe. But it's my upper torso, arms, neck etc that would give the game away. Nah, all that time and effort and I'd still end up looking like Dennis Rodman LOL.

Beth

when very young i was dressed as a girl as that was what my parents wanted so that is the cloting my mother bought

that is also part of the problem as i was a tiwn and the girl twin died which made a lot of mixed feeling towards me from my mothers as she wanted a girl

it's my upper torso, arms, neck etc that would give the game away. Nah, all that time and effort and I'd still end up looking like Dennis Rodman LOL.

Beth

Huh? You've described me to a large degree :D So long as your biceps aren't huge and you don't have the neck of a weight-lifter you can pass with a little artificial help and optical illusion!

Upper torso: Pad the hips and cinch the waist which adds curves where they should be and optically makes the upper torso seem less wide. Looser tops also help :)

Arms: Long sleeves hide them, and what they don't see won't attract unwanted attention :D

Neck: Wide, shallow bodice openings or designs coupled with fluffed hair and as wide a face as you can manage make the neck look smaller. A scarf can hide a too-large adam's apple. Larger breastforms draw the eyes down away from the neck too :rolleyes:

Time: I can go from male to passing in 20 minutes when I'm in frequent practice. That's faster than a lot of genetic women take to go from real to real :roflmao:

Effort: Less is more and once you've learned to do your eye make-up as quickly as you can, the rest of your look is fast and easy B)

If you're interested, look into "The Beaumont Society". It's the oldest CD social group in the world, and one of my 'mentors' visited with them several times after WW2 while waiting to be sent back to this side of the pond. I'm sure that you can find people there that will teach you the "tricks of the trade" when it comes to passing ;)

It's getting what you want that matters, so just go for what makes you happiest with full faith that you can learn to do anything just as well as anyone else like you can :wub:

Bettypooh

When I worked in a bar, we were often asked to dress up for fun. Usually as superheroes or something. for New Year one year, the guys were 'encouraged' to dress as women. so I obliged. But being someone who tries not to do things in halves, decided to go further and wore matching undies too. Not very comfortable mind - they just don't support anything!

Other than that, I've not really done any girly stuff. Although when I was a young teen / pre-teen I used to sometimes put on a leatard, usually with a nappy taped to me as well lol.

But, something that may be of interest, and can try and find a link if anyone would like me to, but historically, pink was the 'male' colour, and blue the 'female' colour. This was espesially true in young children & babies. This was because pink was seen as a bold colour, likened to red, whereas blue was a softer colour. This was true up until the 1960's really (I think, certianly the early parts of the 20th Century), when it started to go the other way around.

When you add to that, the fact that most children including boys were in dresses until they were fully toilet trained - and often even after that - then you had the situation where you had young males running around in pink dresses - and no one battered an eyelid!

I've never had an interest in cross dressing or feeling sexy. The closest I come to it is wanting to look and feel cute and cuddly, wearing diapers and children's clothing. But if the girl came home one day with a strap-on dildo to have her way with me, I wouldn't resist! Girl power is so hot :D

But, something that may be of interest, and can try and find a link if anyone would like me to, but historically, pink was the 'male' colour, and blue the 'female' colour. This was espesially true in young children & babies. This was because pink was seen as a bold colour, likened to red, whereas blue was a softer colour. This was true up until the 1960's really (I think, certianly the early parts of the 20th Century), when it started to go the other way around.

Pink was always a boy's color because it's a faded red. Red symbolizing blood (and all that goes with it). With 20th century technology came colorfast dyes and detergents. And that's when pink was no longer for boys.

Hi girls, I haven't posted in this thread but thought I'd do it now.

I'm a diaper lover, middle-aged male, married, kids, hard-working and outwardly masculine.

I have always had a diaper fetish and also a panty/ lingerie/ girly clothes fetish.

I wear diapers as often as I like when home or not at work. I almost always wear panties now and have quite a collection of them. I love them and hate boys "tighty whities" and cannot wear boxers. I love traditional full-cut panties in nylon or fancy fabrics, white or in wild colors either patterned, flowered, or solids. I seem to prefer pastels over bright colors. I also like nighties and slips, bras, stockings, cami's and my wife knows all about it.

I don't wear anything feminine in plain sight, just underthings. I do, however, like to cross-dress and would love to get the chance to go to a cross-dresser party, especially diapered. Not many opportunities for that in NJ though.

ta ta, Glenndl

Hi girls, I haven't posted in this thread but thought I'd do it now.

I'm a diaper lover, middle-aged male, married, kids, hard-working and outwardly masculine.

I have always had a diaper fetish and also a panty/ lingerie/ girly clothes fetish.

I wear diapers as often as I like when home or not at work. I almost always wear panties now and have quite a collection of them. I love them and hate boys "tighty whities" and cannot wear boxers. I love traditional full-cut panties in nylon or fancy fabrics, white or in wild colors either patterned, flowered, or solids. I seem to prefer pastels over bright colors. I also like nighties and slips, bras, stockings, cami's and my wife knows all about it.

I don't wear anything feminine in plain sight, just underthings. I do, however, like to cross-dress and would love to get the chance to go to a cross-dresser party, especially diapered. Not many opportunities for that in NJ though.

ta ta, Glenndl

Well Glenn, how far are you from Philly, Every year we have a crossdressing party.

Evolution-1.jpg

Yes in two of these I am wearing diapers

Well Glenn, how far are you from Philly, Every year we have a crossdressing party.

Yes in two of these I am wearing diapers

Hi there,

I'd just love the chance to be a girly girl and visit my sisters in Philly. I went to college in Doylestown, PA and know the basics of the city. I met a crossdresser from Philly a few years back at a Still in Diapers NY Party in October. He was great and everyone had a good time. I also have other friends who adore diapers and panties, but they live far away.

I am 47, smallish at 5'-6" so should be able to pull of dressing as a teenage ABDL girl. I COULD use some help in looking as feminine as possible, esp. above the neck.

ttys, Glenn