LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Space Diaper

It seems the Japanese have developed a new space diaper, it sucks all the fluids away and stores them in a container attached to it. They say it will take 5 yrs to develop but imagine the uses for us here.

"Engineers all over the world have focused their vast brainpower to overcome one major obstacle—space pooping. The Japanese think they have a solution with their fancy new wearable toilet.

Indeed, this is a far cry from the glorified Depends former NASA astronaut Lisa Nowak drove cross country in a couple of years back. These can detect when you relieve yourself, remove the waste with suction and clean you up after each use. They can even eliminate unpleasant sounds and odors.

Unfortunately, the wearable toilet project won't be completed for another five years—but I can see a market for this outside of the space program. It's perfect for the incontinent, elderly and just plain lazy."

http://i.gizmodo.com/5124784/japanese-inve...h-space-diapers

Guest dllightning

DANGIT! I had that idea like 5 years ago!

But it was for earth babies. Tried to develope a diaper system that would "hook into" the diaper on the child, remove waste and cleanse the skin. I figured there would have to be a vacuum of some kind and that just didnt seem safe. And the stool factor...

dangit, shoulda been japenesse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...