LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urinary Inconcistent Is There Another Way

Ok so people have told me that to become urinary inconsistent that u should just let it flow out

but!

is there a way to hold in your pee as much as possible that it stretches out some muscle or something causing you not to feel it anymore

I heard that if you drink a gallon of anti freeze for 5 days straight you will totally become "inconcistent". If you feel sick don't worry about it, thats just all the inconcistent goodness happening in your body.

No, it totally "expires" your bladder....among other things :thumbsup:

I just replied to his other thread about becoming fecal incontinent by apparently damaging his body, and now I find this other thread of his on how to become urinary incontinent by less-than-ideal means. He seems too willing to shortcut the safe, long-term commitment it takes to become incontinent, by possibly doing irreversible damage to his body, which is kind of disturbing, seeing as he's only 21.

Punk180, if you really want to become incontinent, why not just try the safe approach first to see if it works? It will take time and patience, but at least you won't harm yourself in the process. I want to become urinary incontinent, and the way I'm doing it is planning a year ahead so that I can remain diapered 24/7 and hope that this method works. If not, oh well. I'm not willing to damage myself over a fetish, and I can only hope you'll do the same.