LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Can You Stay In A Wet Nappy?

Elfy

It is not something you want to experiement with. I sleepwet. If I wake up, in the middle of the night, with a wet diaper, I change it or if my wife finds it wet she changes it.

I hate diaper rash. I use Desitin and Lotrimin AF to combat it.

The worst thing I can do is to have a beer before bed. The bacteria and or yeast spores seem to thrive if I drink that.

If it is wet change it. If it is messy change it asap.

You don't want to go to the doc for diaper rash. It is humiliating.

I don't have any nappy rash treatment products, how long would it be safe to stay in a wet nappy before I'd delivelop a rash?

I don't have any nappy rash treatment products,

For gods sake get some man! The last thing you wanna do is go to the doctor and be like "Hey doc....yeah....Um....I got like a rash...you know......down there." Then hes like "Ok......let me see." He takes a look and says "Ok, you have diaper rash....how did that happen?" Then you're half naked, on an examination table, about to have to confess to a doctor that you like wearing diapers. Not a good scenario is it? I suggest you get some Desitin. Thats the best way to save yourself.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I've worn a wet diaper for 8+ hours on many occasions with no problems and I never use any kind of cream or ointment. I love feeling a warm wet cloth diaper on me so I usually get wet and stay that way as fast and as long as I can :wub: and I've never had any problems except skin odors and occasionally a tiny bit of rash at the leg elastics of my diaper cover. Keep in mind that I almost always shower and air out between diapers and that I'm only a night-and-weekend user which makes a big difference compared to 24/7 users ;) My method is a lot more detailed and longer than I want to post here but is based on my belief that healthy skin only needs to be kept clean to stay healthy, and that artificial chemical compounds are generally bad for your body and your skin -_- If you want the long version IM me through the board and I'll share the details of what works for me with you.

Bettypooh

Yeah, when it starts stinking it's time to change it. Can't stand the stale wet diaper odor.

I've worn a wet diaper for 8+ hours on many occasions with no problems and I never use any kind of cream or ointment. I love feeling a warm wet cloth diaper on me so I usually get wet and stay that way as fast and as long as I can :wub: and I've never had any problems except skin odors and occasionally a tiny bit of rash at the leg elastics of my diaper cover. Keep in mind that I almost always shower and air out between diapers and that I'm only a night-and-weekend user which makes a big difference compared to 24/7 users ;) My method is a lot more detailed and longer than I want to post here but is based on my belief that healthy skin only needs to be kept clean to stay healthy, and that artificial chemical compounds are generally bad for your body and your skin -_- If you want the long version IM me through the board and I'll share the details of what works for me with you.

Bettypooh

Yeah, when it starts stinking it's time to change it. Can't stand the stale wet diaper odor.

I usually leak before I need to worry about rash

I agree with both statements...I hate the stale smell, and i usally leak\worry about leaking and change long before a rash would set in.

I also don't like the cold urine feeling...so I usually change if/when that happens (I like the feeling of a warm fresh diaper)

I would also say, to answer the question, that everyone will be a little different asa far as when they get a rash. Some people have more sensitive skin than others!!!

Guest dl_aslee

I haven't ever had a rash from wetting. I think once stayed in pooped diaper for like 2 hours and had some nasty diaper rash from that. I used some johnsons rash cream and didn't wear for a few days and it went away, but it wasn't fun. Certainly nothing like the tenderness that you feel after being spanked and then everytime you sit down you are reminded of it, but for me its a fun good reminder of the fun time from the other night.