LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You As A Baby?

kurkilla

Generally I like to play my teddy bears or Barbie dolls and use my pacifier. I like watching "Angelina Ballerina" o "Princess Tutu" dressed-up as ballerina myself too and play with "Bella Ballerina" :) Of course I always wear my diapers and I wet (or sometimes I poop) in them

Hmm. It's been a while since i've been able to regress. Actually a year or less. Typically I diaper up, pop in the paci, and cuddle up with my bankie while watching cartoons. Generally a nap and a sippy of juice with crackers or fruit is involved. If it's before bedtime then I get some milk in a bottle. Granted that's full on regression. Lately Ive just been happy with my paci and blankie.

Paxy :huh:

Regression is something I do in stages I suppose. Generally im dragging my bankie around behind me. This stage is often done in front of people like my roommate or something. A higher stage would be to get bankie and malinowski (my stuffed monkey) and lay around watching kid shows or jumping on the bed :P . Full on regression never really happens I guess.

Usually I'll put on a fresh, thick, crinkly diaper while lying down, then put on either a babydoll dress or my pink footed PJs. I'll pop in a pacifier, keep a bottle at hand, and crawl (or waddle) around my bedroom floor, playing with toys and looking at (not reading) books. Eventually I'll curl up under my yarn blankie for a nap.

Or, if I'm home alone for the afternoon, I'll put on a diaper and wear some "age-neutral" clothes over it (in case someone comes home unexpectedly). I'll go downstairs, curl up under my blankie (it hides the diaper bulge), and turn on PBS, or any other station airing kids' shows (ready to quickly change the channel if I hear the garage door opening).

Every night I sleep in bambinos and sometimes with a sleeper over it. If someone is over, we will play around a bit, but on a regular night, I like to get stoned and curl up with my blankies and puppies and suck my thumb and watch tv til i fall asleep! :)

I grab my paci and Rufus (see stuffed animals thread) and I'll either watch cartoons or curl up on my bed for a nap. Or if there are other babyfurs/ABs/people who like cuddles around, I'll cuddle and nuzzle up to them.

i like to push all daddy's buttons to see how far i can go until he gets really angry... then i put on my cute wil girl face, with my paci in my mouth and my blanky and teddy bear, and say "but i'm just a lil girl.. i dont know any better"

nothing better than pushing daddy's buttons

Sometimes I like to just be tucked into bed and read a story, sometimes I like to sit in the playpen and do colouring or play games with mommy. And sometimes I like to be grumpy and put on the naughty step for a time out. It depends how much time and energy we have, and the mood we're both in. It also depends on what time of day it is, if it's like 3pm then we will play lots of games or watch cartoons, but if it's say 9pm by the time we start, then it's just straight to bed with a story.

If I'm on my own when I do it, I usually just sleep or relax.

Beth

I like to dress up in my most frilly of dresses, thick cloth nappies with pink plastic panties over the top and of course mummy's high heels. Once I am properly dressed in my baby girly stuff I can now truly regress. When my mind is in full baby mode I also love hassling mummy until she is sick of me. Sometimes I can make her so mad she uses my pink cuffs to tie my hands and feet together and then locks me into the play pen so I am unable to run around hassling every one that might be in reach. Most times she will put cartoons on the TV and I would play with my dollies while I watch TV locked in the play pen.
  • 1 month later...

well a little self explanatory, but again what some of the stuff you do when in your "baby state"? what do you play with, what you watch, what you, eat....ect.

i wear diapers drink from a baba am not alowed to use potty an kept in diapers and love being a baby :)

Well I like to put on some nice thick cloth diapers and plastic panties and usually a onesie. If it's warm enough I'll put on a baby dress, but I get cold easily so when it's winter I'll put on a sleeper. I'll suck on my thumb or pacifier, I'll get my Winnie the Pooh blankie and one of my dollies to hold, and then usually I'll do something not exactly babylike and go online and chat. Wait, you say, babies can't use computers! Well, maybe 21st century techno babies can!

• 3 months later...
Guest aussieabdl

Hmm... I only recently got into the whole regression thing.

But... I wear diapers, which I use (I always wet them, and occasionally poop too, though not as much as it's a chore cleaning up afterwards).

If I could, I'd watch all teh shows from my childhood, like Arthur and stuff (I love that damn show). I have shows like Sailor Moon and Pokemon on DVD though, so I can watch them whenever I want ^_^

I suck my thumb. I started doing that recently, subconsciously, and because of that I have ordered some pacifiers ^_^

I haven't any clothes, but I did bid on a onesie at ebay, and if no one outbids me then by this time tomorrow it'll officially be mine (but I'll have to wait a while for it to get here :()

I wanna try out talking like a baby... but I don't talk at all when I'm by myself, and I don't feel comfortable talking that way to other people (there are 3 people who know that I'm into this stuff)... talkign like that to other people would make me feel really silly...

Btw... I always subconsciously chew on my shirt, whether I'm regressed or not (I only just realised that it's in my mouth right now!). My family says it's really childish of me, my sister thinks it's hilarious that I still do it. Lol. I didn't know why I did it before, but it's probably because of me being an Adult Baby.

Guest aussieabdl

I feel so cut. I was looking all over the damn house for one of my childhood toys... particulary this one, it was a cute blue and white bunny thing (my sister had a pink and white one when we were little). I couldn't find anything. Mum must've given them away ages ago or something :( And I really wanted to know what it was like to be able to hold it again :(

I want to try a full on regression. Of course, this'll only happen when I'm by myself... maybe after I've done it for a few times, I can try it around some of the friends I have trusted enough to tell about this (there are a total of 3 of them), but I just want to try a full regression. Put on a cute onesie or footed sleeper, stick a pacifier in my mouth, fill up a baby bottle (for adults) full of orange juice (because I HATE milk and apple juice >_<), play with some toys, crawl around the room, maybe even try out baby talk (even though there'll be no one there... that's gonna feel kinda silly lol). Also, maybe put on some sailor moon or pokemon... not only because I used to watch them when I was fairly young, but because they're awesome XD

Of course, I'd be wearing a diaper, and I'd have a pacifier in my mouth. And then after this little regression, I'd snuggle up in bed (or it might have to be on the couch, as I wouldn't want to be interrupted, and the only way that I can confirm that no one will come into the room that I'm in is if I sleep downstairs), cuddling a comforting, soft, stuffed animal, pacifier still in my mouth... just teh thought of doing it fills me with excitement and anticipation. But apparently I have to get a new damn stuffed animal... it won't be the same, but I'm sure I can still learn to love it as much as I did my older ones.

• 2 weeks later...

I love to have my hair brushed and styled however Daddy likes it, I suck on my pacifier, I drink through a baby bottle, I clap my hands and giggle a lot, I wind up drooling a great deal and now have a bib (which works out well because I've recently started liking being fed), I waddle and fall on my rear, I'm gently rocked and sung to sleep, I cuddle with my many dollies, and I'll soon be giggling and cooing in pink frilly dresses with matching bows. For now, I settle with pretty t-shirts and lacy socks. Oh, of course, Daddy also changes my diapers and gently bathes me.