LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Dolls Raise A Stink In More Ways Than One

this is a funny story on a doll that poops her pants when you try to potty train it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8122102397.html

So long, Betsy Wetsy. Baby dolls just got a whole lot more real.

Put her on her little pink plastic toilet. Press the purple bracelet on Baby Alive Learns to Potty. "Sniff sniff," she chirps in a singsong voice. "I made a stinky!"

The dolls that set the worst example for children are Bratz dolls. Gee--what parent wants their kid to be a brat? (Especially spelled with a "Z" that gives subtle hints at rap culture).

Sorry to interject but, WHAT THE FARFIGNEUGAN?! As stated in a previous post, diaperpoop.net was taken down because it portrayed bodily fluids, but it's perfectly okay to make a doll that poops itself for kids? At all this backwardness, I wonder how many adults will buy this Baby Alive doll.

Sorry to interject but, WHAT THE FARFIGNEUGAN?! As stated in a previous post, diaperpoop.net was taken down because it portrayed bodily fluids, but it's perfectly okay to make a doll that poops itself for kids? At all this backwardness, I wonder how many adults will buy this Baby Alive doll.

Thats exactly what I was thinking!

Gee, I wonder why dolls have to be so realistic... No wonder children are getting pregnant younger, they see they can take care of a doll and now they want the real thing

• 1 month later...