LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Christmas To You All

Maybe on the other side of the world they say Happy Christmas.

There are a lot of differences by location. Japan celebrates Christmas even though there are few christians there. I hardly consider Christmas a christian holiday. Just a holiday christians had the benefit of inventing.

-Sophie

Maybe on the other side of the world they say Happy Christmas.

There are a lot of differences by location. Japan celebrates Christmas even though there are few christians there. I hardly consider Christmas a christian holiday. Just a holiday christians had the benefit of inventing.

-Sophie

I was just kidding, But you know when I was in Japan for Christmas, I saw nae a Christmas decoration other than on the Bases. A bunch of us were pretty bummed so we went out in town and bought bags and bags of candy and suckers, we all had on Santa hat's and waited out in front of the schools. Yeap they went to school on Christmas. When the kid's were dismissed for the day we started handing out candy to all the little kids..their uniforms are SOOOO cute.

At first they were a little taken back, but once a few seen that it was free and we weren't there to harm them or something, they hit us in packs.. We had about 50 or so around each one of us. We would hand them candy and say Merry Christmas...Some would bow to us, others would repeat..Merry Christmas..A few of the younger ones figured out a scheme. All of them had there hands out stretched waiting their turns for candy..some of them would get candy put it behind their back and with the other hand continue the begging process. Well we started getting low on candy. One of us would hold off the masses handing out the remaining while one or two others would run down the street and get more Candy.

It didn't take to long till the Japanese Police showed their face, they spoke to a few of the kid's to find out what all the Hub'Bub was and just stood back and watched from a distance. I gave them a courteous bow, which was returned. You don't want to get on the bad side of Japanese Police, they don't carry guns, and they don't need too!!

I'm not really sure but I think we were getting kid's from surrounding schools...it started to get a little out of hand. Now here's what dates me.. I had the First Camcorder ever made cost about $1800 then so would have been double that in the states, I doubt that when I got mine they had even debuted in the states. I filmed all of this, I had about a hour of tape and used most of it.

I sent it home to my Grandmother to watch...and yes I had to send here a VCR as well..My brother hooked it all up for her...she laughed so hard..she pissed herself (I miss ya Granny). She said that I made her proud! That was a Good Christmas after all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

It's already arrived on this side of The Ditch, my dear - it will be with you shortly. We get first pick of Santa's presents, and the first hangovers.

Merry Christmas to all