LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Triggers?

Being in the pool for a while, swiming in a lake or sitting in bathtub full of warm watter. :):):):)

yeah the minute i get in a pool i go pee. Thank god chlorine can kill anything!!! not that it matters, urine is sterile anyway.

When I was 3 or 4 my mom used to turn on the water in the sink when she took me to the bathroom. I don't know if this was to stimulate peeing or to cover the noise of peeing in the toilet.

Anondl

Girls learn by association better than boys do, and the sound of water running gently into a sink is similar to the sound of them peeing in a toilet so many of them unconciously associate one sound with the other and it can trigger a response ;) If you asked your Mom in your adult years she would probably have told you that it helped her 'go' (even if she didn't understand why it worked) which is why she did it potty training you :)

Like starting a yawn that around a room full of people, there are a lot of 'triggers' in humans and if you know how to use them you can have fun generating unconcious responses in groups of people. One of my 'mind games' in an indoors crowd on slightly chilly days is to subtly 'draw in', rubbing my arms as if I were cold while acting normally otherwise. In a few minutes I'll see quite a few people putting sweaters back on or closing their jackets even though the temperature is exactly the same as it was before I arrived. In a few more minutes they're undoing things as they begin to get too warm again :lol: Doing the reverse by acting hot on a warm day doesn't work nearly as well for some reason :huh: Us humans are funny creatures sometimes :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Bettypooh

Hey, guys. Want to ask you all something. ^_^

It's well known that sticking your hand in warm water will cause you to pee- but I was wondering...

What other things seem to do it with you guys? Doing something that makes you loose all control and just let it all out?

When you gotta go, you gotta go. ;) When you go 24/7 and stick to it, it's difficult to rationalize tearing off a perfectly good dry diaper because you have to pee. With cloth diapers, it's a bit easier because you can always re-pin them. But if total incontinence is what your looking for, my advice would be to go in your pants whenever and wherever you feel the urge. Eventually, your bladder and bowel muscles will weaken to the point where you will not be able to trust your body to control them and will be forced to wear diapers 24/7. Unless, you want to make a mess of your trousers, floor or workplace. :huh:

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

yeah the minute i get in a pool i go pee. Thank god chlorine can kill anything!!! not that it matters, urine is sterile anyway.

I was wondering about that one day. When urine sits, it breaks down to ammonia, and many people clean toilets with ammonia. I think it would be cheaper and easier to pee in the toilet, let it sit for a day, and then use that to clean the toilet. And if anyone asks what the smell is, just say you're cleaning the toilet.

It is not necessary to create a trigger once you learn how to relax the urinary sphincter. After all, it is just a muscle that we all have forgot how to directly control. The way to control this is focus. Lie down on a bed, (loosely diapered of course - males with the penis facing down and not erect) and start with the muscles that you do know how to control - ie the toes, each individually slowly clench and release each muscle, and slowly work your way up your legs to your sphincter. Once you find the muscle, just let it release, but be prepared for urine to seep into your diaper. This will be a shock to most, the first time they try it, but if you keep doing this, you will eventually find that you can totally relax your sphincter(s) (bowel one too) and not automatically close them when you stand or move as urine or feces seeps out. With both relaxed completely, you will feel as incontinent as a newborn, but it takes practice not to close as a result of years of training.

If you have managed to relax your sphincter(s), as soon as you sit / stand up, you will wet/mess your diaper as the weight of your organs reapply pressure on your bladder/bowels, and will continue to weep urine into your diaper as quick as it is produced, and since urine is produced 24/7/365, you will wet 24/7/365 as long as your sphincter is relaxed.

If your anal sphincter is relaxed, you will mess during / shortly after meals as the natural peristaltic action of your intestine pushes digested food out into your diaper. You will not even feel that you are messing, but will only realize that you are messy by either smell, or noticing it during a diaper change.

So in simple terms, relax the muscles (sphincters) for the desired effect.

Sex makes you have to pee.

I gotta pee when I'm finished, too.

I like to drink one big beer and a few glasses of water when I shoot pool, and that seems to make me have to piss like a racehorse!