LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Thanks! How's their service, shipping, etc? Discreet and all that?

I was looking through their policies and it looks like they will do express 1-2 day shipping for only $5 and free normal ground shipping if your order is over $25.

I have only ordered samples from DME.... they shipped fast, discrete.... etc. ....

I ordered samples of dry247 a couple weeks ago... and yes... pinhole leaks... very disappointed. I have gone through about an entire case of eurobriefs... and I don't think I've had a single pinhole leak. I order the eurobrief cases through cheapchux.com ....

I still like dry247 because they're all white... but yes the pinhole leaks are very frustrating.

Are you sure it's pinhole leaks? Or are you just fitting them wrong? I've never had a single problem with them.

Yep. You can see it leaking directly through the plastic itself....unfortunate :(

OK. I guess this is the right place to air out my observations of this product.

The Dry 24/7 is - without a doubt - the MOST absobent product I've ever used, bar none. I've found that if I'm away from the house for an extended period of time, I'll usually reach for the 24/7 over a Bambino or other product due to its higher absorbency. It's also extremely comfortable for daily wear, as the outer plastic shell is much softer than competing products, so the leg gathers don't irritate the skin as much. If you have trouble with contact or friction rashes as I often do, this is an excellent diaper to use while you're recovering. It's also a GREAT night diaper. You can easily drink 40-50oz of fluid right before bed and have no worries about leaks during the night.

That is - if it works the way it's SUPPOSED to...

I'd say that, at least HALF of the times I use a 24/7 for more than one wetting or wear longer than 3-4 hours, I encounter one, several, or even ALL of the following:

- Slipping of bottom set of tapes, which either pop off entirely or travel just enough to incessantly scratch against your leg. Tightness/tension seems to have no discernable effect. They seem to wander regardless of how loose or tight they're fastened.

- Slipping of top set of tapes (rarer), potentially enough to tear the underlying plastic shell.

- Separation/split of interior padding from the outer shell near the crotch, which causes SAP to copiously glob out of the diaper while standing or changing. This normally only happens with multiple wettings that are concentrated in the front of the diaper -- which, for men, is a BIG problem due to anatomy.

- And the MOST annoying of all: Inexplicably random and complete failure of the diaper to contain a wetting WHATSOEVER while seated or lying down. This appears to be a problem related to fitting, but I must have tried 10 different fitting techniques, and I STILL haven't found the "magic bullet" that eliminates this possibility. It could also have to do with how the core of each particular diaper happens to swell and shift over time, which varies with each use. The leaks almost ALWAYS trickle out of the side wings or the area where the front of the diaper meets your thighs, and there is absolutely ZERO warning until it happens.

I'm conflicted. This is a GREAT product, but I feel like I'm rolling the dice every damn time I put one on. If anyone has any suggestions for avoiding these issues, I'm all ears. I don't think it's too much to ask that a product claiming "most absorbent diaper" actually do its job consistently -- and not just whenever the stars align...

Grr... :angry:

I have never had any of the first problems you mention but I never wear for an extended period of time. The last though I always have an issue with. Or rather nearly always. I ordered a bag of mediums awhile back and have probably only gone through about six or seven of them. Once I managed to get it taped on in a fashion that seemed to prevent leaks. All other times it leaks from the legs on first wetting.

I'm a bit over 6' tall and 155 lb. so pretty thin. Normally wear a 31" pant as I have issues with my hips being too wide due to weird jutting bones I have. Anyway, the small/old medium Dry 24/7's work great but I have a feeling that's more to do it being a totally different design than the size. Shame they're replacing those with new smalls in the same style as the new mediums and larges.

I tried a few samples of the medium (also 150 lb about 30-31 inch waist). At first I was impressed by the absorbency even though size-wise it came past my belly button. Then I wore another sample to work and after two wettings, when I wet a third time it completely leaked out of the leg band 100%, soaking my pants just 30 minutes before a department meeting. Again it seems to be a size related issue.

Anyway I tried some Abenas after that and they fit a lot better and most work days I don't need to change for 8-10 hours in one diaper (and thats without a stuffer, wow!).

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the Dry 24/7 diapers as they are nice and thick and very comfortable the Medium size are white in color and they really hold alot, But I have had a few times were the plastic started to rip where the tape tabs were but then I think I put it on a little to tight, I like my diapers good a snug so maybe it was my fault but I still love them just received a new order this afternoon :girl_baby::):baby:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those with Prime looks like you can get Dry 24/7's now on Amazon for a decent price considering shipping is included and it's two day shipping. So if you need them fast and don't mind paying a few extra bucks.

• 3 weeks later...

So looks like now on Drycare's site even they don't sell smalls? Is it just that they haven't gotten in their shipment of the new style small size yet?

I emailed their customer service asking if they would be making smalls again and got this response:

Hello

We are currently out of stock on the smalls. We have decided to upgrade them and therefore it may take a little longer that usual for them to join our line. Though we understand that this may be inconvenient for a while it will hopefully be worth the wait in the long run.

Thank you for your patience,

Dry Care Team

So good news, looks like they definitely are going to be making smalls. I know they said they would be upgrading them before, but it's been so long I thought maybe they decided against it. Seems like they're still coming though.

I ordered a half case from XP to try and to see if they have fixed the pin hole issue that plagued the first batch that I ordered from XP. When they were selling dirrect from the factory there was no issue, but the all white ones that XP carried had a lot of leaks. Hopefully they have fixed this problem. I am wearing one right now and so far so good on the leaks. Hopefully this means that they got the problems ironed out and I can start ordering them again.

I have had the pin hole leak issue before through XP med, they replaced the defective case. I sent photos and lot number off diaper. XP med stood behind them and I have ordered from them ever since. I have even had a case that the backing was not attached to the leg gathers and the fluff would just fall out. I use both the Euro brief and Dry 24/7 to deal with my incontinence. Both are a great night time diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anybody else notice the wider tapes in June 2012? I got a half case, all four tapes were wider (about same width as Abena L4). After that half case the tapes are back to the more narrow. Just wondering if this is an up-coming change or what the deal is.

edit 6/9/12: I just realized I still have several of the diapers with the wider tapes. Printing on the brief is 0927 355 11, the tapes measure 1-1/2" wide compared to another that I have which is 1" wide. I have sent a letter to Dry 24/7 company and advised them that I do like the wider tapes, I am hopeful the company will continue with the wider tapes.

picture of comparison is in my gallery.

Guest Diaperdragon

How are the Dry 24/7 compared to Abena X plus. Do they hold poop very well and How long can you wear a Dry 24/7 Diaper. I know with Abena they say 12 hours, but it's more like 6 to 10 hours pending on how much you leak and poop.

Did anybody else notice the wider tapes in June 2012? I got a half case, all four tapes were wider (about same width as Abena L4). After that half case the tapes are back to the more narrow. Just wondering if this is an up-coming change or what the deal is.

I just got a new case from XP. The tapes do seem wider. Did you notice any other changes? It seems like all of the SAP is in the middle now, with none right up front. The absorbancy seems like it's still there, but I'm a little disappointed that the front isn't swelling up.

How are the Dry 24/7 compared to Abena X plus. Do they hold poop very well and How long can you wear a Dry 24/7 Diaper. I know with Abena they say 12 hours, but it's more like 6 to 10 hours pending on how much you leak and poop.

The dry 24/7 hold more than abena x plus. I have gone 12hrs between changes before.

Well, got through two packs from my most recent case of Drys before the problems started. Every diaper in the 3rd and 4th packs was split down the side. Improper seaming I suppose. Fired off yet another complaint about them to XP, hopefully I can get some replacements... these damn things are too expensive to be tossing away.

IMG_20120716_205103.jpg