LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Was Just Thinking

Juliabam

If a one legged man should learn to ride a bicycle...would he then use a unicycle ?

And what if it was a one legged woman ?

Are unicycles unisex ?

And if the definition of a unicycle is, that it's a 'cycle' with only 1 instead of 2 wheels, why don't we call one legged pee ple uni pee ple ? and if we did do that, would that mean that all pee ple with both legs are bi ?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about words that evoke the feeling or atmosphere of what they describe, in the manner that onomatopoeias reflect the sound they describe.

such as:-

Dusk

Smooth, silky

Soft

greasy

lucid

...?

I thought unisex was something that unicorns engaged in.

Also, why is a unicorn called a unicorn?? and not a 'uni-horse'??

They are ofcourse called a unicorn, because they are animals from the animal group horse called Corns...The most normal group had 2 horns but the unicorn had only one... like Zebras, they're not called striped horses either, although they really are, atleast they are for sure not a special variant of bra's called Ze.. And now that we are talking, if we found a zebra with only one stripe, would that be a unizebra ?

Corn refers to the horn, not the horse. As in "Cornucopia".

No, a zebra with only one stripe is a lance-corporal. Most other zebras outrank him.

Why does a lieutenant-general outrank a major general?

They are ofcourse called a unicorn, because they are animals from the animal group horse called Corns...The most normal group had 2 horns but the unicorn had only one... like Zebras, they're not called striped horses either, although they really are, atleast they are for sure not a special variant of bra's called Ze.. And now that we are talking, if we found a zebra with only one stripe, would that be a unizebra ?

Hmm I just thought of something.. we also have an animal called a capricorn, but that's no horse..that's more like a goat...

By the way..doesn't this give thought to what a corndog really consists of ???

We don't have "corn dogs" this size of the Ditch. The nearest equivalent is a "Scotch Egg", a hard boiled egg covered in sausage meat and then fried breadcrumbs to give a rough-surfaced snack the size of a tennis ball. (It's a very tough life being a Scotch Chicken.)

Do you have them in the Colonies yet?

We don't have "corn dogs" this size of the Ditch. The nearest equivalent is a "Scotch Egg", a hard boiled egg covered in sausage meat and then fried breadcrumbs to give a rough-surfaced snack the size of a tennis ball. (It's a very tough life being a Scotch Chicken.)

Do you have them in the Colonies yet?

I should be the last to know what they have in what I think you call the colonies, since this one have never been outside europe..although I have been in other european countries that are not members of the european super colony. But We do have your eggs here, and some eat a lot of them, some call them shitty eggs...or even rotten eggs... hmm, do you really love them that much..., but again, it's not my cup of tea, eggs are for eating as they are, hard boiled or "mediun rare" and for baking cakes uhmm... caaakke arahgtarahga drip drip drip. But I know they have corn dogs in usa, and I still wonder what they are made of.. horsemeat or goats meat ??

By the way, can a frog the size of a freswith jump all the way across the pond..if so.. I dare you to do it..and then I pay someone to break your legs when you arrive so we're rid of you here in this beatifull rainy misty cold and dark dark part of world :-)

Freswith has many old fellow tads on the other side of the big pond, and has been hopping across to see them since long before Julia was hatched. If Julia lives in this cold dark corner of the world, then she keeps peculiar hours, but it would explain her use of "nappy" as opposed to "diaper". Perhaps Julia is a very private person who tries to conceal her true origins, and perhaps her true history. Never mind, spring is on its way to these Hyperborean Isles and the evenings will soon be long and warm. Oh yes, and wet too. Perhaps her obsession with legs, and her rising to an anti-Scottish taunt means that she lives amongst the blue-painted savages in the cold, dark (very dark) north. Perhaps she is even a Campbell. That would explain a lot!

Come back Hadrian, all is forgiven!

Freswith has many old fellow tads on the other side of the big pond, and has been hopping across to see them since long before Julia was hatched. If Julia lives in this cold dark corner of the world, then she keeps peculiar hours, but it would explain her use of "nappy" as opposed to "diaper". Perhaps Julia is a very private person who tries to conceal her true origins, and perhaps her true history. Never mind, spring is on its way to these Hyperborean Isles and the evenings will soon be long and warm. Oh yes, and wet too. Perhaps her obsession with legs, and her rising to an anti-Scottish taunt means that she lives amongst the blue-painted savages in the cold, dark (very dark) north. Perhaps she is even a Campbell. That would explain a lot!

Come back Hadrian, all is forgiven!

For once he is right.. I do keep odd hours and I don't even want to. But having tried for years to go to bed and actually fall asleep the same date as I wake up, and still failing miserable, it does not make any sence any more. I could fall asleep allright, I learned how to do that long time ago, but it involves way more medicine than what is good for my system..afterall who wants a friend who does sleep all night, if she looks like a zombie all day... Naah.. I know it's not easy to understand, when being an old geezer falling asleepp while chewing his milk, and always going to bed same hour as waking up, but don't worry, not all in this world is meant to be understood. For instance, I don't understand why my parents never took me on long trips around the world when I was a child, my friends came back after summer holidays talking about africa, asia america and even australia.. But I could never tell them abount any exotic part of the world ending on a.. oh noo.. you will never learn to apreciate the variety of the rest of the world if you don't know what's in your own backgarden... I used to use the excuse that my parents were poor when I had to tell my classmates about stupid european countries with giant cathedrals and ancient history that we all go far to deny, but I later learned, that my parents actually did like to visit these places, and that they could have bought tickes to some exotic place much cheaper than the cost of what was later to be known as "a quality vacation" hmmm... why do children always have to put up with stupid parents!

My commiserations, gentle lady, nothing is quite so tiresome as insomnia. I tend to be a night-owl as well, and I find I am at my most creative in the midnight hours. (It makes it easier to catch bats, too!) I am just dreadful in the mornings, and I hate these cold dark days.

Do not fret about the rest of the world; foreigners begin at Calais, they jabber more and more as you go east or south, and the diseases become more and more horrible. Even the Taj Mahal (which exceeds its descriptions and photographs) smells of stale feet when you get there - I kept wanting a bucket of Dettol and a broom. The heat and the humidity become unbearable, and the natives will persist in speaking their nonsense instead of English, no matter how much you shout at them. Even Australia, where they can nearly speak English, is full of poisonous creatures, especially toads. After you've seen one huge Cathedral you have seen them all, and the sum total of all history is the present - depressing, isn't it?

Take comfort in your friends, for they are the real world, and the only things worth going to see.

When eventually you sleep: sleep well, Julia.

• 5 months later...

Consider the insanity of the english language -

These are just two anomalies....

Lisp - A pronunciation difficulty, specifically with sibilants - notionally the letter 's'!

The verb 'to read' past tense 'read' and present tense 'read' is pronounced differently... or does it mean that once you finish a book, you paint it a different colour?

I've been searching for Caucasia for years. I yearn to visit the motherland. My very being aches for the realm of my forefathers. To step foot on the hallowed ground of my ancestors fills the cochels of my heart with the kind of joy that only a child feels when reunited with their long lost mother. However, I fear that my search may be in vain.

Perhaps your Cheeseburg exists in my Caucasia. By George, They may even be the same location! We may be long lost brothers! Oh Sing with me Brother! Sing the song of Cheeseburg!

OH GREAT CHEESEBURG! YOUR ANCESTORS CRY FOR THEIR HOME!

The verb 'to read' past tense 'read' and present tense 'read' is pronounced differently... or does it mean that once you finish a book, you paint it a different colour?

Nooo you alwayse HAVE to paint it the same colour not a different colour always the same.. that book is read.. and that one is not read.. YET.. But when I've finished reading it, it must be read.. Not green or blue or ..well any other colour different from that....

I've been searching for Caucasia for years.... I fear that my search may be in vain.

That's why you haven't found Caucasia. It's not in vain, it's somewhere else tongue.gifrolleyes.gif24.gif

I'm on a roll tonight and since I have some Teutonic blood in me I'll make that a Kaiser roll, please wink.gif

Bettypooh- Knower of the Chedderanian National Anthem biggrin.gif

Come on, grids don't need references, they are as straight as they look, and you can, trust me, trust them!

:lol::lol::lol:

Can you, instead of recommending grids to me, give them names and numbers if possible. Otherwise, how am I going to tell them apart from other similar looking grids?

I've nothing against Grids. Some of my best friends are Grids.

Isn't Caucasia next to Dyslexia? Those damn Dyslexics should be sent back to where they came from!