LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Was Just Thinking

Juliabam

If you found a giant mega kingsize ugly toad, and you decided to kill it and use the skin to make some kind of jacket... Would it then sound too strange if you choose to call it a frock?

By the way, look at this ..

that is some F'ing ugly mommy with a seriously bad skin condition
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A relatively painless way to give birth. Could you do better, Julia?

Of course, it is not certain that this was the mother toad, it might just have been the father. Toads are like that, very confused.

Don't froget...

Julia started this piece as "I was just thinking". Let us not discourage her; it was plainly her first time at trying "thinking" and she did it quite well. Carry on Julia!

I want to know why Julia is surfing UTube looking at frogs. I thought bats were your fetish Julia?

All joking aside, I used to know a girl that had a bit of a Batman fetish. Serious, I used to have a copy of the Batman mask used by Michael Keaton in the first movie. Everytime this girl came around to my parents house we would be in my bedroom, you know just listening to music and talking, and she would sit there talking and playing with the pointy ears on the mask.

Yeah, just the ears!! :P She wasn't bothered about the old 60s Batman with the little ears, she liked the really long pointy ones. Back then I used to buy a comic called Legends of the Dark Night, and I used to have a whole stack of them in my bedroom. She sometimes even sat there flicking through those, she couldn't give a damn about comics but liked the drawings of these long ears.

I know it sounds like a joke, but it's all true!!

Beth

So when did you have the ear-extending operation then?

Hehe!!

Nah, it wasn't really that kind of relationship, she was just a friend. When I said she had a fetish, I didn't mean it was a sexual one (that's just you and Abrera jumping to conclusions with your dirty minds). Then again, maybe it was a sexual fetish lol. :lol:

Beth

So... I wanted to create a natural phenomenon all humans would enjoy, and send all toads and frogs on a spaceship to the sun. The though was, that when they hit the sun, they would all crawl out and bit by bit cover the entire sun until it was all black. Pee ple would love this organic toadal eclipse

Shooting frogs into the sun would help feed hungry people around the planet as well.....lots of toasty frog legs to eat! ;)

qwack

I guess you meant toaDsty...

Reminds me to test if my toadster at home can be done for other things than burning bread

Okay, frog you! Frog you all! :)

This whole thread is toadally silly. ;)

If a frog falls out of tree, and no toad is there to hear it, does it make a sound? :D